Create Account

Official Soccer Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Apr 2 2013, 05:53 PM

Still think they got lucky. Although they might have gotten unlucky with their chances, Ibra's goal should not have counted. Messi getting injured completely swayed the second half in PSG's favor which made the game closer than it would have been had Messi played the full 90. He wasn't even having a strong game and he had a goal and a missed opportunity.

Even first half PSG had more opportunity to score with Messi playing. PSG were playing D letting Barca keep the ball and counter attacking. 2nd half they slowed down a lot and it was more of a neutral game.

PSG on a good day wouldve scored 2 or 3 more goals in that game, but the 2 goals they did score were somewhat lucky. The corner was well earned but obv offside and the 2nd goal was a lucky tip.

Barca's goals were also lucky, the first one was a split second of taking a deep breath by PSG D and they paid the price, and 2nd Sirigu fucked up with his arm, very dumb of him.

THIAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SILVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GRANDEEEEEEE

gonna fuck Barca next game. Thiago Silva 90' winner leggooooooooooooo

Ok Lewandowski is not normal. What a beauty!

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Anyone watching Champions League Final in 20 minutes? Really excited to see Dortmund and Bayern play against each other. I think Bayern is too strong for Dortmund to contain, but I'm expecting one hell of a match

Real Madrid line up is sick. So happy we got Bale but bitter sweet cause we lost Ozil.

however transfer of the season.... ISCO <333

Love this young guy, gonna one of the best in the world very soon, and he's younger than me Undecided

Very happy to have Ozil with Arsenal

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
32-12-2
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 12] [Pts 14] [+/- +19] [PIM 14] [Hits 27] [SB 128]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Sep 4 2013, 03:04 AM
Very happy to have Ozil with Arsenal

Breaks my heart Madrid let him go :( Should have been Benzema!

Wow I wasn't expecting Ozil to be transferred. What a player Arsenal gets

Im honestly starting to feel like I rather have kept Ozil instead of get Bale, but it'll all depend on how Bale, Modric and Isco do.

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Sep 6 2013, 12:31 AM
Im honestly starting to feel like I rather have kept Ozil instead of get Bale, but it'll all depend on how Bale, Modric and Isco do.

This is really tough to tell this early on. Bale is a fantastic player, but has really come to flourish the past 2 seasons or so. Plus, being in Tottenham, he's been the main guy to carry the team. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out where he isn't the only "star" on the team and won't be relied on to be the player he was with Tottenham. I think Madrid loses a fantastic midfielder in Ozil. He is a premier player and can distribute the ball fantastically. Bale is more of a forward than he is a midfielder, so it will be interesting to see how he meshes with the team.

omg I was wondering if there was a thread like this on here, maybe I saw it before but forgot.

I'm a huge Chelsea fan, and am convinced Jose will lead us back to the league title again.

I think Ozil is a huge signing for Arsenal, and will probably be a force in english football. RM under-appreciated him, he's a top player for sure, and IMO a steal for 42.5 mil.

Arsenal will always be second-class though. Ozil isn't enough to help ol' voyeur & co.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Sep 6 2013, 07:36 AM
omg I was wondering if there was a thread like this on here, maybe I saw it before but forgot.

I'm a huge Chelsea fan, and am convinced Jose will lead us back to the league title again.

I think Ozil is a [b]huge
signing for Arsenal, and will probably be a force in english football. RM under-appreciated him, he's a top player for sure, and IMO a steal for 42.5 mil.

Arsenal will always be second-class though. Ozil isn't enough to help ol' voyeur & co.[/b]

Özil again versus my Borussia B)

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl@Sep 6 2013, 12:39 AM

Özil again versus my Borussia B)

Did you shed tears when Bayern snatched up Mario Götze??

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Sep 6 2013, 01:36 AM

I think Ozil is a [b]huge
signing for Arsenal, and will probably be a force in english football. RM under-appreciated him, he's a top player for sure, and IMO a steal for 42.5 mil.

Arsenal will always be second-class though. Ozil isn't enough to help ol' voyeur & co.[/b]
YES FELLOW CHELSEA FAN Smile

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Sep 6 2013, 08:00 AM

Did you shed tears when Bayern snatched up Mario Götze??

we have now Mkhitaryan! a great Teamplayer with a perfect nose for scoring important goals!

Götze = invalid + blind if he stays for the net :lol:

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!