Create Account

Kalju returns

06-30-2020, 03:51 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:43 PMhhh81 Wrote: It seems you are quite threatened by any display of same-sex attraction or gender performances that don't adhere to very rigid definitions with a binary. Why is this?

Also if you watched Behind the Candelabra and didn't know the subject matter in it, that's on you bud.
Why you have to come at me with big words like that?
Why are you deflecting?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

ffs no one is trying to make you enjoy men kissing or whatever. But I am sure you have not felt it necessary to tell this forum and everyone on the earth about every single thing you have ever not enjoyed. Do you make a point to tell everybody every pizza topping you don’t enjoy? Every person whose haircut you haven’t cared for? Every person you don’t find attractive, do you feel like you have to go up to them and say “hello, I’m threatened by the fact that I don’t find you attractive”?

No one on this website can force you to be less of a bigot, and nobody can force you to enjoy anything you don’t enjoy, but the people who run the place do have a right to decide your presence isn’t worth more than the people you’re being a prejudiced douchenozzle to.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

06-30-2020, 03:53 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:51 PMjRuutu Wrote: Sure, but cant you be both? Cant I be ´outspokenly homophobic´ and say how seeing it with my own eyes is gross to me, but I have nothing against people doing whatever they want?

No.
I see, my bad then.

06-30-2020, 03:49 PMml002 Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:43 PMhhh81 Wrote: It seems you are quite threatened by any display of same-sex attraction or gender performances that don't adhere to very rigid definitions with a binary. Why is this?

Also if you watched Behind the Candelabra and didn't know the subject matter in it, that's on you bud.

You wanna bet that he wouldn't care if it was two women kissing?

You are correct in betting and assuming that. In fact the second clip I posted was from a sketch that said the exact same thing.

06-30-2020, 03:54 PMhhh81 Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:51 PMjRuutu Wrote: Why you have to come at me with big words like that?
Why are you deflecting?
Are you playing a game with me?

06-30-2020, 03:55 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: ffs no one is trying to make you enjoy men kissing or whatever. But I am sure you have not felt it necessary to tell this forum and everyone on the earth about every single thing you have ever not enjoyed. Do you make a point to tell everybody every pizza topping you don’t enjoy? Every person whose haircut you haven’t cared for? Every person you don’t find attractive, do you feel like you have to go up to them and say “hello, I’m threatened by the fact that I don’t find you attractive”?

No one on this website can force you to be less of a bigot, and nobody can force you to enjoy anything you don’t enjoy, but the people who run the place do have a right to decide your presence isn’t worth more than the people you’re being a prejudiced douchenozzle to.

If I have the time and something to post, I might post it. Nothing wrong with that?

I don´t eat pizza, but if I did I could post something about it somewhere. After that you are just being silly, I don´t think I have ever made any type of comment about anyones appearance in SHL or anywhere else.

And they absolutely have the right to decide, not trying to say something else. Just hoping the same decision making process is used all the time.

Read This

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
[Image: p82ugau.png]

06-30-2020, 03:56 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:49 PMml002 Wrote: You wanna bet that he wouldn't care if it was two women kissing?

You are correct in betting and assuming that. In fact the second clip I posted was from a sketch that said the exact same thing.

This is beyond parody

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Can we just ban him, please? He's literally PenKnight, except he hates more than just women.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-30-2020, 04:01 PMTate Wrote: Read This
Thanks, I will tomorrow!

06-30-2020, 04:02 PMml002 Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:56 PMjRuutu Wrote: You are correct in betting and assuming that. In fact the second clip I posted was from a sketch that said the exact same thing.

This is beyond parody
What is wrong with saying that?

06-30-2020, 03:56 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:49 PMml002 Wrote: You wanna bet that he wouldn't care if it was two women kissing?

if you’re fine with two women kissing but not two men kissing, you’re still homophobic

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 04:16 PM by jRuutu.)

06-30-2020, 04:10 PMthecanadiancanuck Wrote:
06-30-2020, 03:56 PMjRuutu Wrote: You are correct in betting and assuming that. In fact the second clip I posted was from a sketch that said the exact same thing.
if you’re fine with two women kissing but not two men kissing, you’re still homophobic
I see, how would I be less of a homophobic? Should I watch the two dudes go at it, not turn my head and just watch like I would watch two females? Or should I just be ´quiet´? But I would still be a homophobic, right?

How do I get to a place where I find both, two males and two females kissing equally pleasing?

06-30-2020, 04:15 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-30-2020, 04:10 PMthecanadiancanuck Wrote: if you’re fine with two women kissing but not two men kissing, you’re still homophobic
I see, how would I be less of a homophobic? Should I watch the two dudes go at it, not turn my head and just watch like I would watch two females? Or should I just be ´quiet´? But I would still be a homophobic, right?

How do I get to a place where I find both, two males and two females kissing equally pleasing?

You learn how to shut up for once.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

06-30-2020, 04:15 PMjRuutu Wrote:
06-30-2020, 04:10 PMthecanadiancanuck Wrote: if you’re fine with two women kissing but not two men kissing, you’re still homophobic

This is where you're losing the thread. I don't find men kissing to be attractive personally. I also don't see a conversation that I'm not involved in, like the femboy hooter thread, and decide I must make it known that I'm not attracted to this. It's not that your silence would make you homophobic or not, it's that it isn't necessary to push your views, beliefs or values on anybody else under any circumstance. If you were individually asked about it, sure. That's on the person asking as well. But you have no reason to outwardly state opposition without provocation, and nobody does.

To simplify it, I don't like something that someone else does, I can choose to just personally not like it and support them by not saying anything negative about it thus allowing them to live their life enjoying what they enjoy and me live my life enjoying what I enjoy.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Dude is so far homophobic he thinks hugging a guy is probably gay

[Image: ImShiny.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 04:26 PM by charlieconway.)

06-30-2020, 12:30 PMjRuutu Wrote: the recipe guy
Sprinkle some respect on the name of SpartanGibbles, my guy

then garnish with parsley, if desired

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Who wants to hug me

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]