Create Account

S55 SMJHL PT #2 - Looking Ahead

(153 words) At 425 TPE I'm aiming to have a player who is deadly in front of the net. My player will be able to screen the goalie, tip pucks, and bang home the rebounds. He will have good strength and balance to fend off defenders. He will win the crucial faceoffs needed to win games. He will be able to create his own space and get open for his teammates. He will also be able to draw defenders toward him, freeing up space for his teammates. Not to mention good skill in the defensive zone. His stamina will allow him to play big minutes. My player will be able to fit in anywhere in the lineup, 1st line to 4th line. Power play and penalty kill. No matter where he is being played, he will be able to make a meaningful impact. One of the best all around two way forwards in the game.

Quote:TPE: 425

Player Attributes

Points Available: 0

Offensive Ratings
Screening: 15
Getting Open: 13
Passing: 10
Puckhandling: 10
Shooting Accuracy: 14
Shooting Range: 10
Offensive Read: 12

Defensive Ratings
Checking: 9
Hitting: 9
Positioning: 12
Stickchecking: 12
Shot Blocking: 6
Faceoffs: 15
Defensive Read: 12

Physical Ratings
Acceleration: 9
Agility: 10
Balance: 12
Speed: 9
Stamina: 12
Strength: 12
Fighting: 5

Mental Ratings
Aggression: 5
Bravery: 6
*Determination: 15
*Team Player: 15
*Leadership: 15
*Temperament: 15
*Professionalism: 15

*Indicates attributes that cannot be edited.

Link to my build

As you can see from my capped build, I’m aiming to be a pass-oriented forward, with some balanced but not spectacular defensive play and a pretty mobile build athletically. I’ll go more into specifics here. 

Offense - the main focus here is passing, with some other good focuses in puck handling, being able to read the offense, and shot accuracy as well. I’ll never be the best goal scorer in the league but I’d like to be competent, and also set up my teammates well. 

Defense - this will never be my bread and butter, but I’ll be able to at least not be a net negative. There’s not much to say here. 

Athletics - I need to be able to skate with the best of them. I won’t overpower anyone but my speed, agility, and acceleration will be matched by very few in the minors by the time I hit my cap. 

When all’s said and done, it’s hard to see if this will be an effective build but it’ll worth the try.

Being a sniper, I want to be accurate, as well as have good offensive reading to make sure that I can find the best openings to fire the puck as far as possible with as much precision as possible. I'm also going to have more points allocated into getting open so I can have as many opportunities as possible to fire when ready. Puckhandling is also a must, because as soon as I get the puck, it would be a shame were I to lose it because of a bad play. There will also be an emphasis on screening, so I'll be able to use masterful sleight of hand to make sure the goalie has absolutely no clue where the hell the puck is.

I'll be a ghost on the ice, quick, hard to find, and a master of confusion. And when I see an opening, I'll know what to do.

Boom.

Headshot.

https://simulationhockey.com/playerbuild...NSwxNSwxNQ==

Of course I'm back for more teps? How could you possibly think I wouldn't be back for more teps? Since it looks like my last player is probably going to slide off of the Hall of Fame ballot soon, I want to take another crack at it with Slava & I'm going to need to rack up as many teps as possible to ensure I make it this time. Now, with that said, what's my plan for my 425 build? I'd be lying if I said I really had one, but I guess I'll have to throw something together to show you. From what I've seen, most capped players have speed around 15 or 16, so since I'm all about the legs feeding the wolf, that's where I'm going to start. Then I suppose I'll need the acceleration & agility to match because it's relatively pointless to have that high end speed if it takes you 200 feet to get there.

Code:
172 words

425 Build

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

https://simulationhockey.com/playerbuild...TUsMTUsMTU=

This is my 425 TPE build for Jimmy Dekens. This build moves more towards a puck moving defenseman than a two way but still fits the characteristics of the latter role. The positioning, stickchecking, and defensive read stats are imperative for a defenseman to be good in his own zone while the offensive stats that Dekens will ahve with his passing and puckhandling will allow the Scarecrows to breakout effectively and efficiently hopefully providing some offense for the boys from St. Louis. Dekens doesn't get much quicker or have much more top end speed but with the puck moving ability he will have, it won't be something needing to be relied on to be effective. I think this build would be good with how St. Louis plays and would fit the team nicely. Dekens has a long way to go until this build comes to fruition but once it does, it'll be a force to be reckoned with.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

[Image: sfyxP7s.jpg]

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

425 Player build

My goal as a player is to help the goalie and block as many shots as possible. I want to be a defensive force on the ice, making sure our goalie doesn't take too many shots and can be as fresh as possible. I don't need points, I want hits, I want shots blocked, and i want to be a menace to the opposing offense. I want their offense to hate seeing the Knights as a horrible matchup, knowing Mikhael Petrov is there and ready to smash their offense in and keep them from scoring points.I will always aim to be a defensive powerhouse, stopping the opponents and controlling the game on defense, not on offense and not by scoring points. I want our defense to be an absolute menace and to be a big part of it.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2020, 01:02 AM by Wawazat.)

**Note if this is too late ignore it.**

If all goes according to plan ....which in itself is a joke ..this is 2020
C.K. Supernaw should be a starting goalie and one of the most dominate to have stepped on SMJHL ice. At 425 the goal is to have the core attributes near 15 level and to hopefully be an intergalactic ‘Superman’ with powers and abilities far beyond mere mortal goalies. So that being selected as a celebrity “TITAN” in the next season of the Titan games and having an entire category devoted to ‘Supernaw’ in “Jeopardy”.....Yes, at the meager 425 tpe build Supernaw is the overall unanimous #1 selection in the hearts and minds of Americans when the word hockey is spoken.

https://simulationhockey.com/playerbuild...NSwxMiwxNQ==

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa