Create Account

S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton?

My summer home is in my hometown in Norway. I decided to have it build right next to a mountain, so I can have a quick access to the trails that are at the bottom of it. It’s also right next to a lake and I own a couple of kayaks that I used with my friends when they come over.

61 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Adam would have his summer spent at his home in Hamilton spending time with family and hanging out at baseball games. which he always loves to do. he will also be spending some time playing video games with some of his friends.

My summer home doubles as Juuka Timmonen's garden shed! Just kidding, it is his shed. :( I followed Juuka home after an alumni trip to Newfoundland and I don't feel like leaving anytime soon.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

mitchell van der heijden summers in his adopted home nation of switzerland. he enjoys it because it is relatively cold most or the time so he can practice often

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Jasper has a house in his hometown of Odessa but won't be able to go this offseason for obvious reasons. When he can go, he enjoys walking around the city with his latest conquest or simply stay at home, spend time with the family and binge watch any new hot show he missed during the year like a madman. He hopes to be able to go next year but things aren't looking good.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Liam's Slate's summer home is near the Lake of the Woods on the Canada side of the border. The home is a cabin. It is not super luxurious but he does have a boat.

(36 Words)

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Luxury features? Hah!

When the season's over, Petr returns to Czechia and the labs that produced them and stays there for the entire summer, training as much as possible, continuing the process of hockey perfection started by his creators.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Yannick Svoboda likes to go back to his home in Finland in the offseason where he spends most of his time drinking and hanging out in his sauna.

28 words

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

I have my summer home on the beach in Myrtle Beach. I used to travel there all the time as a kid so when I became an SHLer, I told myself I would by a beach house down there and bring my family there, like I did as a kid. It's got everything you need for the summer time, with the crown jewel being my outdoor kitchen and bbq set up. Perfection.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

My summer home is in Aruba. One Happy Island is a great moniker for it because it's just perfect. When I'm there, I'm happy. Plus it's nice to finally warm up for once.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2022, 12:21 AM by Kyamprac.)

Sarah Burke has a summer home tucked in the woods somewhere around Peyto Lake in Alberta. It's not a giant shack filled with fancy things, just a nice quiet place to get away from it all and enjoy postcard-worthy scenes of nature.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

Vaseline Podcalzone’s summer home is probably somewhere in Washington state, to be honest. Pod is very outspoken about how much he likes it there, so if he’s not chilling in Seattle, he’s probably out fishing in Blaine or on the San Juan islands.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Welcome to the virtual tour of Joshua Corcoran's Summer home , located on the hot and bumpin shores of Los Angeles this home is shockingly valued at only 1.2 million dollars. Coming with a two door garage to park his luxury vehicles , a heated bathroom floor which is found on the other side of his walk in closet located off his master bedroom. In the basement there is a fancy home theatre with a bar to the side for when those games come on and the boys are having drinks. Lounging in the most comfortable theatre seats which are mechanically powered via remote control options. This 3 story home has a bar stand on every level, making it easy to accommodate Joshua's extra large family who are there on a daily basis. Did I mention there are 4 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms an office / arts and crafts area. A cubby under the stairs for the kids to go hide out from those scary grown ups like they always do. The kitchen  features a ginormous walk in pantry , an extra long island for meal prep and a propane oven/range because Joshua loves to cook on his downtime. All in all there isn't much more to say than the view alone is the selling point of this home, frontal coverage overlooking the ocean and on the back is a river where the sun rises during the summer . How does he do it folks ? How...

Same old same old for HLO. He spent most of the summer back home in Sweden, visiting family and hiking. There's just nothing like a good mountain hike for clearing the mind and getting ready for the next season.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Summer home of William Salming is of course in Finland because he comes from there. A home is just a small cottage in the small island. Salming has gym in his apartment and he can also utilize roads close to him for running excersises.

[Image: salming.png]