Create Account

S70 mPT #1: The Cardshark

With a name like Jiggle E. Puff, all you can be in life is a nerd. He is probably the guy who owns all the board games the team ends up playing and of course he's the only one who can understand most of them.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

The person on the Winnipeg Aurora that wins the most games is Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson. I don't think it is necessarily a result of higher skill, LEG just likes to play games and participates in a lot more than everyone else.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Hamilton definitely has a mix of winners, and it's hard to get the team to sit down and play a board or card game, they are a hyper bunch. Manny is always bouncing off the walls.

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

You know what I am going to say that BASE PACK always wins at card games on long road trips. The guy is a pack of cards for crying out loud I am sure that he knows his way around cars no matter what kind they are.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

My teammate e e wins the most board games because he is so much more focused on winning board games than winning hockey games, as he consistently talks down about his play on the ice.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

I genuinely think my own player, Wisconsin, would win any game of strategy. She's got military training from... The War... and she was involved in some... special operations...
Yeah, she's winning most of the time. To the point that teammates aren't really interested in asking her to play anymore.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Mercedes Bayle is the number one board game person the road trip by far. Her natural charisma makes her a pro at every single social deduction game we like to play and she's really good at making deals in Monopoly.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Here's my first pick Rikaad Metzller as that dude would be awesome at any game involving blocking! so I would Sorry! would be his golden game, but if were talking about monopoly I'm winning easily!

[Image: Dusty_new_sig_with_the_pride.png]

I am actually the resident settlers of catan champ. My secret is that I hide resource cards so that I'm always under seven thereby avoiding the threat of the robber

To be perfectly honest, all of the QCC S70 class members scare Viktor. They came in and played like full blown SHL players, and that carries over to card and board games. It could be any one of them. It could be all of them. It is definitely not Viktor.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Best board games players in the Seattle Argonauts are probably Max Manning and Landon Fischermann. There are already a lot veterans in the group who are slowly declining in everything but those two guys dominate on and off the ice being in their primes.

[Image: salming.png]

The player who wins the most card games on road trips for the Kelowna Knights is James Lutz, purely for the reason that he is the oldest player on the team who has had the most time to pick up nefarious tips and tricks to gain an underhand advantage

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Marcel Beck wins all of the board games, I don't know why and how he does it, but I feel that he has rigged each game as he is the one bringing along the games. I suspect foul play.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Thomas Lind wins all the games. It doesn't matter what we play, he just finds a way to win every hand, every board, every tabletop. In his own words "I LOVE GAMES"

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

"Kermy [Murphy] is honestly shockingly fuckin' good at cards. Guy's got a sixth sense for this shit or something, I really can't place how or why the hell. But it really doesn't matter what we're playing, whether we're gambling or just playing something like Bullshit or War, the guy cleans house every fucking time. The amount of drinks I've bought him off of card game wins is just beyond ludicrous.

'Course, I'm the second best, so when he's bored, I clean up. Don't doubt it."

- Benson Fiorentini on his podcast with Pyotr Gallen

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch