Create Account

S71 mPT #1: Hobby Baker

Usually on Kyle’s free time he streams various games to his fans. He’s constantly interacting with fans and will spend most of his off days doing this,

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

Baseball! Trucker boy is a big baseball fan and loves to follow the game in the offseason. Furthermore he even does fantasy and is part of a ficitional league

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Jonathon Hagan, the veteran defenseman for the Montreal Patriotes, has a very fun hobby, one that was shared by his brother, though it kept him from ever reaching the SHL level: drinking beer and partying.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Dwayne's hobbies are disc golf and pickleball. If you listen hard enough, you can hear the faint sounds of chains clanging, or pickleballs popping. If you still don't hear them, be grateful.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

KyIe Murrays hobby is playing fortnite but he only plays the build mode version of the battle royal and all he does in crank 90s on 14 year olds all day.

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Antonio Flusso doesn't just play hockey, he also likes statistical analysis and in his free time puts SHL stats into his own google sheets and plays with them for hours at a time. Then heads back to the rink to create more stats.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Hobbies for Shootin Blanks include burping the ABC's but I am not limited to that. Drinking and playing softball is at the top as well. Very talented as you can tell.

31 words

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

Lasse has 2 huge hobbies outside of the game (Its 2 of my hardcore hobbies too) Playing D&D with some of his friends back home for Germany, as well as Magic: The Gathering!

[Image: byTaUkC.png]

Pengu's favorite hobby is obviously fishing. As a penguin who loves to eat a ton of krill and sardines, he's always looking forward to that next fishing trip to see what new tasty treat he can find!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Vaseline Podcalzone is a man of many talents, as he understands the importance of making use of his quality free time. From playing da piano to being a master coffee barista, it is clear that he is a well rounded individual.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Greyson Coopers hobby has been fishing since as long as he can remember. He tries to get out as much as he can & I guess golf is a close second.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

I used to organize dog fights Friday nights in Kelowna, but Baltimore has a good cockfighting ring and it is my new hobby. I even found a part-time job as a bookkeeper. It's what's keeping me sane.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

When he's not training for the SHL Oskar Scholz can be found tree shaping his rare bonsai gifted to him by the Daniel Laruso. Perhaps while listening to some soft jazz to set the mood.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

William Salming's hobby is floorball. It is like ice-hockey but played in inside and with the ball. You can learn a lot stickhandling and shooting by playing floorball.

[Image: salming.png]

Max likes to wind down by putting on some outdoor gear and going mushroom picking in the woods. Some of his favorites are chantarelles, morels and fly amanita which is actually a poisonous mushroom but has "medicinal" purposes.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]