Create Account

Season 7 NWJHL Lottery!

meh 2nd overall not bad. leaves the tough decision to the whalers

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

and give me a colorful name wtf

So wait, you people are arguing that it isn't fair that the team did the worst shouldn't have a higher chance of winning the lottery?

:facepalm:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TACOLORDOFEVIL@Jan 13 2012, 09:38 PM
meh 2nd overall not bad. leaves the tough decision to the whalers
just noticed Panthers own the 1st 2 picks...DAT DOMINANCE

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 13 2012, 09:40 PM

just noticed Panthers own the 1st 2 picks...DAT DOMINANCE

yea complete opposite of shl draft lol

Quote:Originally posted by TACOLORDOFEVIL@Jan 13 2012, 09:39 PM
and give me a colorful name wtf
Done you needy bastard... I was gonna give you a rainbow name but I don't think it's possible

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Jan 13 2012, 09:20 PM
lol you expect me not to bitch after this significant change in the draft in the final seconds? I made moves cuz i thought we wuld have 25% chance to land on 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and not 90% chance to land on 4th

You had a 90% chance not to get first, not a 90% chance to get 4th.

Well this became a shitfest. Congrats Whalers! Smile

And I wonder where I'll be drafted in the NWJHL/EEL Draft :o Seguin and Dooley, Draft me? :wub:

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Jan 13 2012, 11:52 PM

And I wonder where I'll be drafted in the NWJHL/EEL Draft :o Seguin and Dooley, Draft me? :wub:
if anyone drafts you before, they should lose their job like deezy

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Jan 13 2012, 11:52 PM

No I get you

Quote:Originally posted by TACOLORDOFEVIL@Jan 14 2012, 12:44 AM

No I get you
Martucci will only play for the Whalers...so fine...waste youre pick

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Jan 13 2012, 06:39 PM
So wait, you people are arguing that it isn't fair that the team did the worst shouldn't have a higher chance of winning the lottery?

:facepalm:

nope, it's not fair and I already gave my reasons. Maybe you should read before commenting.

Discord are for plebs

PICK ME 1ST OVERALL I WONT DISAPPOINT

Doubt is a dream killer

Yeah, guys there was a reason we had the 25% rule in the past. After each season the NWJHL is wiped clean so your record in the regular season doesn't mean much...so what if you were the worst team? Every player you had is gone... We've been doing things the same way since the NWJHL started. It's pretty ridiculous that suddenly a change was made without telling the GMs and I completely agree that if you that if you are eliminated at the same time in the play-offs (means you made it just as far) you should have the same amount of chance at 1st. Can't make changes especially ones like this that favour teams over others out of nowhere. (not saying purposely favouring teams).

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by wadeyb@Jan 14 2012, 12:41 PM
Yeah, guys there was a reason we had the 25% rule in the past. After each season the NWJHL is wiped clean so your record in the regular season doesn't mean much...so what if you were the worst team? Every player you had is gone... We've been doing things the same way since the NWJHL started. It's pretty ridiculous that suddenly a change was made without telling the GMs and I completely agree that if you that if you are eliminated at the same time in the play-offs (means you made it just as far) you should have the same amount of chance at 1st. Can't make changes especially ones like this that favour teams over others out of nowhere. (not saying purposely favouring teams).
but you could also look at it as a way to not have the same teams at the top each year.
i dont think its matters tbh...the better GMs will have better teams no matter where they pick.

plus its a snake draft...so i dont really even see how 4th pick is even a disadvantage