Create Account

S19 - Pre Season Index

Thanks guys you are wonderful!

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by thego0n@Jul 17 2014, 08:52 PM
We're not complaining or anything 74, but misery loves company and we're having a fun time bitching to each other. This is keeping us occupied. Trust me, we appreciate everything that's being done. I only created the preseason bitchfest thread to keep all the bitching in one place so you vets wouldnt get annoyed.

I'm talking about the real people who complain. It's just kind of irritating if anyone complains even if they're joking because I, along with many other who didn't have to, worked very hard to get this started. I'm just a little pissy, that's all.

But anyway, have a great season juniors! If you guys need any help regarding your updates, you can always private message me.

Cheers

I don't want to sound like a dick especially after all the hard work that you guys have done, which we all appreciate, but it seems like the attributes aren't updated all the way? I am not sure if this is just for some players or what? Me, Tanaka, and Laxk(I just chose a random player from another team) all were updated but those changes were not reflected in this index. Again, I appreciate all the work I am just confused on what this is all about.

Quote:Originally posted by grimmsterj@Jul 17 2014, 08:19 PM
I don't want to sound like a dick especially after all the hard work that you guys have done, which we all appreciate, but it seems like the attributes aren't updated all the way? I am not sure if this is just for some players or what? Me, Tanaka, and Laxk(I just chose a random player from another team) all were updated but those changes were not reflected in this index. Again, I appreciate all the work I am just confused on what this is all about.

Yeah, I wasn't updated all the way either. My skating is off by 4 whole points...

thanks guys, good work

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Anchorage42@Jul 17 2014, 09:26 PM

Yeah, I wasn't updated all the way either. My skating is off by 4 whole points...

Yeah, I'm missing 20 TPE.

+6 Puck Handling (64-> 70)
+4 Checking (70-> 72)
+6 Skating (73 -> 76)
+4 Endurance(75->77)

Was all in my last update but wasn't entered. I am now worrying that we rushed the updaters and simmers too quickly and a mistake was made. :(

Mistakes happen guys, do not ever expect perfection because it is incredibly easy to miss things.

Also, 74, if it sounds like I was bitching I am sorry. Should have had a PT or something midweek to give juniors something to do is all.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Im sure it'll get updated now that they can breathe a bit

MTL, nooooooooo

[Image: The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dj RaY@Jul 17 2014, 06:33 PM
MTL, nooooooooo

[Image: The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif]
:force: :force: :force: :force: :force: :lol:

My attributes are way off.

My stats in roster page are below, what they are in sim are bolded:

Points Available: 0
CK = Checking: 87 80
FG = Fighting: 25
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating: 80 77
ST = Strength: 80 79
EN = Endurance: 80 75
DU = Durability: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 70
FO = Face Offs: 50
PA = Passing: 75.5 71
SC = Scoring: 50
DF = Defense: 92 84
PS = Penalty Shot: 50

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Kelowa's updates are way off too. But thanks for the sim man.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Anchorage42@Jul 17 2014, 10:30 PM
Im sure it'll get updated now that they can breathe a bit

This.

Updates tend to come in cycles. Once we get into the swing of the season updates are added into the sim on a once a week basis, to allow for them to build up.

I make it a goal of mine to have all the updates done to an adequate level before I start the regular season.

You guys did a great job with all of this! I can't imagine the amount of work that goes into it, but I know I saw some people doing crazy work.

Great job! It's great to see my player out there on the ice!

Quote:Originally posted by grimmsterj@Jul 17 2014, 08:28 PM

Yeah, I'm missing 20 TPE.

Was all in my last update but wasn't entered. I am now worrying that we rushed the updaters and simmers too quickly and a mistake was made. :(

I'm missing like 45 TPE. Wink Oh well no biggie, I got a goal and an assist. Good enough Tongue Just preseason