Create Account

Join Team Germany! Die Mannshaft

Quote:Originally posted by Thijs MacInnis@Dec 6 2016, 08:43 PM
How does one play for said team germany?
After your first SMJHL Playoffs you are eligible to play in the IIHF Tournament which is always held at the very end of each season in the off-season. Now that you are eligible you have to make the roster which consists of 18 skaters and 2 goalies.You can find the current roster here. We will have place for 2 more forwards next season because Clitsome is retiring and Joe McKeil also retiring and getting old.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

hey guys,

How's the defense looking :D

May I get a chance to play?

Quote:Originally posted by ThePandava@Jan 6 2017, 04:25 AM
hey guys,

Ilike

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ThePandava@Jan 5 2017, 10:25 PM
hey guys,

We have a good group at the moment. Two of our defenders are young guys (<a href='index.php?showuser=2274' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Rabidsponge21</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a>)

Two of our defenders are retiring this offseason. Muller and Uhaa. So you'd have a chance within the next few seasons to step into a role on Team Germany.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2285' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Tomen</a> would know the best though!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ThePandava@Jan 6 2017, 05:25 AM
hey guys,

Ohhhh nice that you are active! You will most likely play either 4th line winger together with Vorkämpfer( he is also in your draft class Wink ) or play 4th line D pairing. You most likely won't get much ice time and I will try to get you the LE permissions for the Team Germany LR Wink. Our D core is aging and the only young promising guys we have are Ludwig Koch Schröder , Max Weber and you now Smile

Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Jan 6 2017, 11:10 AM

Ohhhh nice that you are active! You will most likely play either 4th line winger together with Vorkämpfer( he is also in your draft class Wink ) or play 4th line D pairing. You most likely won't get much ice time and I will try to get you the LE permissions for the Team Germany LR Wink. Our D core is aging and the only young promising guys we have are Ludwig Koch Schröder , Max Weber and you now Smile

Awesome man! Thanks for giving me a chance Cheers

Asuh, why hasn't Germany considered playing the SHL's best pest in their line-up?

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by daBenchwarmer@Jan 29 2017, 06:41 PM
Asuh, why hasn't Germany considered playing the SHL's best pest in their line-up?
Because you are flagged as Canadian. Officially you are not eligible for Germany.

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Jan 29 2017, 01:45 PM

Because you are flagged as Canadian. Officially you are not eligible for Germany.
Seriously? I even declared for Germany.

PLAYER | UPDATE

Quote:Originally posted by daBenchwarmer@Jan 29 2017, 11:57 AM

Looks like you're on Canada's roster but not locked in, meaning you could transfer... though Germany can only accept one such transfer per season, and they might not want you badly enough.

Wink

Quote:Originally posted by daBenchwarmer@Jan 29 2017, 06:57 PM

You should ask <a href='index.php?showuser=1119' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>artermis</a> then. I actually don't know what the official ruling is and I completely forgot about you not gonna lie and already made a transfer.

Quote:Originally posted by Sorator+Jan 29 2017, 02:02 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sorator @ Jan 29 2017, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Looks like you're on Canada's roster but not locked in, meaning you could transfer... though Germany can only accept one such transfer per season, and they might not [i]want
you badly enough.

Wink[/b]

The minute you make it to the SHL, I'm gonna slewfoot Fearghal so hard that Matthew Tkachuk's slewfoots will look like ankle taps.

But damn.

<!--QuoteBegin-Tomen[/i]@Jan 29 2017, 02:09 PM

You should ask <a href='index.php?showuser=1119' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>artermis</a> then. I actually don't know what the official ruling is and I completely forgot about you not gonna lie and already made a transfer.
[/quote]

I'll look into it then.

PLAYER | UPDATE

Quote:Originally posted by daBenchwarmer@Jan 29 2017, 12:09 PM

The minute you make it to the SHL, I'm gonna slewfoot Fearghal so hard that Matthew Tkachuk's slewfoots will look like ankle taps.

But damn.

Orrrrr you could play for a team that actually wants you enough not to forget about you when the time comes to fill out paperwork.

Just sayin'.

(Also, good luck with that, punk. I don't let pigeons like you get behind me.)

Quote:Originally posted by Sorator@Jan 29 2017, 02:20 PM
Orrrrr you could play for a team that actually wants you enough not to forget about you when the time comes to fill out paperwork.

Does Ireland want an asshole on ice but a certified beauty off ice? :lol:

PLAYER | UPDATE

I just went through the past 4 transfer threads and see none involving you <a href='index.php?showuser=2280' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>daBenchwarmer</a>

If you only ":declared" and didn't transfer, the change in nationality is not made official.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]