Create Account

Jme Suspension

Quote:Originally posted by derp@Aug 30 2015, 02:15 PM

now i really want to know let me get some links or something watd he do
just look around. :ph34r:

RIP Mac & 701

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Aug 30 2015, 12:21 PM
The worst thing to do IMO is to forget history, good or bad.

Especially for us new guys. How do we know when someone is bringing up a forbidden topic if we've never heard of it?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

nm i googled it wowzer

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Aug 30 2015, 12:26 PM

I'd be genuinely curious to know if GCool and Eggy216 even know who Nando is themselves.  Not that that knowledge is necessary to doing the job.  Just curious about how much history they've absorbed.

It's been mentioned a couple of times already, but I'll just say it myself as well. The situation has been explained to the both of us, but it doesn't matter since HO chose to handle the issue themselves. DC has not been asked to look into the question of using his mugshot as an avatar/signature at all.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Aug 30 2015, 01:24 PM

Especially for us new guys. How do we know when someone is bringing up a forbidden topic if we've never heard of it?
Because it doesn't really effect anyone anymore, he won't be back. Same deal as Gibson, Bill, Meg, and the countless other people who have been banned here. Albeit his case is more severe but this isn't a case where ignoring history will leave us bound to repeat it. It's not a forbidden topic, it's something that is part of our history that is a black mark and one that isn't helping anything by continuing to bring it up

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by derp@Aug 30 2015, 02:30 PM
nm i googled it wowzer
[Image: video-5.jpg]

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Aug 30 2015, 02:32 PM

Because it doesn't really effect anyone anymore, he won't be back. Same deal as Gibson, Bill, Meg, and the countless other people who have been banned here. Albeit his case is more severe but this isn't a case where ignoring history will leave us bound to repeat it. It's not a forbidden topic, it's something that is part of our history that is a black mark and one that isn't helping anything by continuing to bring it up
Who wants to make a bet? Boon, you have a countdown going yet?

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Aug 30 2015, 12:32 PM

Because it doesn't really effect anyone anymore,  he won't be back. Same deal as Gibson, Bill, Meg, and the countless other people who have been banned here. Albeit his case is more severe but this isn't a case where ignoring history will leave us bound to repeat it. It's not a forbidden topic, it's something that is part of our history that is a black mark and one that isn't helping anything by continuing to bring it up

That's a fair point but with people bringing it up because they think it's funny I think having more people educated on the issue would help in finding out the trouble makers.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Aug 30 2015, 01:49 PM

Who wants to make a bet? Boon, you have a countdown going yet?
I should say he won't be back long if he does come back. Smile)

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Aug 30 2015, 02:50 PM

I should say he won't be back long if he does come back. Smile)
Yeahthat

I fell bad for anybody who joins the site in the months following the expected release of Nando.

RIP Mac & 701

This is fully deserved.. anybody who thinks she shouldn't be suspended for having an avatar of Hitler and comparing him to another member, is not thinking right. Not to mention all the other shitty things she's done to members before this. Good job DC.

fite me Jas

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by TheNextGreatOne@Aug 30 2015, 12:54 PM

Yeahthat

I fell bad for anybody who joins the site in the months following the expected release of Nando.
It's a good thing no one knows when he's going to be released then :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Aug 30 2015, 12:33 PM
The Head Office is currently looking into the Nando-avatar thing and no decision has been made yet, that's all I can really say about this now.
HO won't do shit I'm untouchable

I'm Anti-Jme af, and politically correct af...But I'm not really sure about this suspension...

I can understand it, for sure, but I'm just not a huge fan, because like I had said Hitler was responsible for one of the darkest parts of human history, but there was more to him than that, and if someone compared a drawing of mine to his art school admissions, I'm not going to think "I was compared to a mass murderer fuck" I'm going to think "my drawing sucks fuck".

I doubt Jme was saying "releasing me is similar to killing millions of people", but "overthrowing an established culture and completely changing it"? Maybe. Deener definitely is doing that.

Like I said, I understand why it is a suspension, I just don't completely support it.