Create Account

National Simulation Football League

Hmmm I might give this a try

[Image: insayne.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@Apr 4 2018, 11:43 AM

You'd be Insayne not to, You'd also be Insayne to.

Quote:Originally posted by White Cornerback@Apr 4 2018, 08:18 AM

You'd be Insayne not to, You'd also be Insayne to.

it's the white thing to do.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@Apr 4 2018, 07:43 AM

Awesome dude! The league is a blast. Let me know if you need help with anything.

The NSFL is nearing the end of its 7th season with the Ultimus (Superbowl) being streamed live tonight between the Orange County Otters and the Philadelphia Liberty on twitch in just under an hour and 30 minutes here.

If you join now you will be entered into the DSFL draft and after a season playing in the developmental league you will be drafted into the NSFL. You can write media, do graphics, enjoy point tasks or predictions all to improve your player in your quest to make it into the NSFL Hall of Fame!

Without much more ado, here's the link if you're interested, hope to see you there!
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2018, 01:54 PM by iamslm22.)

NSFL just finished it's 8th season, and had yet another new champion! With older players in regression it is now the perfect time to join! The DSFL draft is less than a week away (Monday July 9th) so join up and you will be drafted! It's a similar type league to SHL, but is still on jcink, so if you liked (or tolerated) the old forums, this is the league for you. You can be the next football star fighting it out for the Ultimus!

Did the NSFL just finish it's season? Yes. Did We have another first time Champion? Yes. Did slm's team lose again as is tradition? You are goddamn right. The DSFL draft is coming up and it is the perfect time to join! A ton of guys on here are in the league, and it really is a blast. A solid earner has to spend less than 15 minutes a week on the site, and we have sims that are broadcast live so can watch the your player play! Come check us out at simulation-football.com

Come watch the S10 NSFL Draft LIVE ON TWITCH WITH US! - https://www.twitch.tv/nsflsim

Its the offseason and the perfect time to join! We still have PT share with SHL. You watch our big league draft that was on last night (https://www.twitch.tv/nsflsim) and you still have time to be able to create in time for the DSFL draft!

Hawks >>>>

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

12-04-2018, 04:57 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Hawks >>>>

Yes! Go Chicago Blackhawks. 

Finally someone who gets it

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I know a lot of new people have joined so wanted to put this message here. If you like the idea behind SHL, but want it for Football come join us at simulation-football.com! Week 1 just started. You can PM me on here or on discord (iamslm22#2685) for any questions.

The big plus of NSFL in addition to it being about football is that every single game is broadcast on twitch LIVE. Come check out our past drafts or games at https://www.twitch.tv/nsflsim
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 05:38 PM by Your Mothers Favorite Goalie.)

Hey guys, I love this league! The NSFL has been going strong for a long time now, and we are looking to keep it up. I'd love to see a lot of you new guys to come over to the NSFL as well. We also have an affiliate program so that one PT from here can count as a PT on our site! Hope to see you around, and go Dragons! Dragonite