Create Account

Anybody get draft into a the OHL, WHL or QMJHL ?

I'm an awesome football player, but not hockey.

When i was 15, I was invited to a MJHL team tryout, I was offered to play for them but I didn't want to leave home and move to the middle of the manitoba. So I turned them down and that was the end of hockey career. I mean I ended up playing midgets, then I played juniors then I played college club for one year, but now I just play adult hockey in Los Angeles.

There was a kid I almost fought in pick up once that ended up; being drafted by the Islanders, played for DU and playing in Bridgeport and got a taste of NHL at the end of the season. I hate him though but congrats to him for making the show.

Another kid I played peewee hockey with went on to play at Miami (OH) then Providence AHL and got a small taste of NHL with the Bruins... Fuck him, what a cock sucker he was when he was on my team.

Another kid I played peewees with bounced all over the ECHL and AHL now just today I saw him on NHL 12.. Fuck him.

I guess that shows that i made one decision and i'm nowhere and they decided to go on and try harder and made it.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I try not to overrate Prospects but Brad Ross is going to be a beaut!

I don't know anyone personally, but a guy on my floor during my first year of Uni knows a lot of players, guys like Tyler Toffoli and a few others. He's also cousins with the Petes starter and has "hungout with Mark Visiten in his undies"

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

A kid who goes to my school (same grade) was drafted first overall in the 2011 WHL
Bantam Draft

Jacob Virtanen

http://www.hitmenhockey.com/article/virtan...iving-his-dream

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

if this is true i wish you luck man and hope you get drafted. good luck

I went to school with Ryan Getzlaf's cousin and my cousin played hockey against Cam Ward until he moved to Edmonton.

was in English class with Luke Fenske

http://www.whl.ca/roster/show/id/805

thats about it, watched Habs prospect Mark McMillan play in home town, same with Harry Zolnierczyk

I like how most of the people I know that got drafted are absolute douchebags. Except for one kid at my school that got drafted by Kitchener. He's pretty chill. I wanna bone his girl too lol.

my brother is friends with aaron ekblad

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jun 6 2012, 06:42 AM
I like how most of the people I know that got drafted are absolute douchebags. Except for one kid at my school that got drafted by Kitchener. He's pretty chill. I wanna bone his girl too lol.

Yeah, the guy I know who got drafted to San Jose...he's a pretty big dbag, he has been since grade 1. lol

honestly a lot of hockey players i know are douchebags lol

Quote:Originally posted by Falkirk@Jun 6 2012, 10:13 AM

Yeah true :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by DangleSnipeCelly@Jun 5 2012, 08:14 PM

Thats also in september. i am born in October which sucks cause very one else is big. Right now i am 5'9'' 135lbs.

Wow dude, that's really small. Even for CHL standards, where guys like Nugent-Hopkins (6", 165lbs) can dominate.

A friend of mine plays for the Saginaw Spirit. Funny enough, my NHL 12 GM mode drafted him for me. He's awful in the game, and in real life. I don't know he made it, but I can't. Oh well, I'll stick to my New England prep hockey and call it a day.

Quote:Originally posted by Falkirk@Jun 6 2012, 10:13 AM

The famous line to get chicks, "Yeah, I play in the O."