Create Account

S41 Championship Week

TASK ONE
Without a doubt I want the LA Panthers to win the cup as they drafted me to their club a season ago. Now that glory is on the line they called me up to help make their team even better. Since joining the team I am among the top 10 in plus minus with a breathtaking 10 minutes played in the playoffs. I could have a chance at winning a championship in one of my first appearances in the SHL with the Panthers. After another disappointing playoffs with the Detroit Falcons I am excited to have the chance to play for a good team. The LA Panthers have a lot of hard working and dedicated players and managers who deserve a championship. That all being said, the most important reason why is that I just don't want Beaujeaux Biscuit to get his hands on the cup, he is just unbarable.

TASK FOUR Done

TASK NINE Done

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

task 3:

[Image: Sxh3YiN.png]

task 5:

[Image: sOt0hkj.png]

task 7:

[Image: pkWKM0z.png]

bonus question:

Mikko Linna

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

TASK THREE:
[Image: IIPtPbw.png]

TASK FOUR:
PM Sent.

TASK SEVEN: Design a rally towel that you might see for a fan giveaway during the Cup finals. Must include team colors, team name, team logo, and a slogan/saying.
[Image: DO5ecva.png]

TASK NINE:
PM Sent.

Bonus question: Sophia Bennett.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Task one:

The season 41 Challenge Cup finals have come down to the Los Angeles Panthers and the West Kendall Platoon. I am definitely not impartial in this matchup. While I have absolutely nothing against the Panthers, I am an alumni of the Platoon with my first player Slappy McDoodle with a lot of good feelings, memories and existing friendships wrapped up within the Toonzas. While I was frustrated in my ambitions for a cup with the Platoon over McDoodle's sixteen seasons with the team including two finals appearances, hope springs eternal in ny heart. The team has been pretty consistently excellent over that time, lacking only the hardware to cement their place in history. I will be rooting hard, not only for the team in general, but for some good friends remaining there such a short Bojo, EJ and Zoone to name a few. I think they have the talent. I know they have the desire. It's time to put it all together and finally win that damn elusive cup.

Bonus: Alex Light

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Bonus question: Alex Light

TASK ONE: We ask y’all a lot about who you THINK will win the finals for different reasons. Let’s change it up a bit. Who do you WANT to win the finals, and why? Must be at least 150 words.

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S40 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

PM'd

TASK SIX: During this season's Stanley Cup finals, we saw some pretty wild pre-game ceremonies and introductions to the games. What kind of performances do you think the two teams in the Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals might put on before their games? In at least 150 words, describe one of the finals pre-game ceremonies and what kind of craziness you think may have occurred.

TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]

PM'd

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:TASK ONE: We ask y’all a lot about who you THINK will win the finals for different reasons. Let’s change it up a bit. Who do you WANT to win the finals, and why? Must be at least 150 words.
Honestly I'm okay with either team in the Finals winning this year, I put a lot of priority on rooting against people and teams rather than rooting for but I have nothing against either the Los Angeles Panthers or the West Kendall Platoon. Both teams have a lot of good people who have long suffered without a championship and both teams seem to lose in the most brutal fashion in the playoffs. It'd be like if the Sharks and Capitals (until this season...) met in the Finals - actually now that the Caps have actually perhaps it's more like the teams ArGar used as the base of his PBP sim in NHL - the Sharks and the Blue Jackets. If I had to pick one I'd go with the Platoon but not for any good reason. Bojo was in my rookie class and we played together in Montreal and JR hangs out in Montreal discord and he and Arty and Bzerkap and other are good people. LA has good peeps too but I just know fewer of them. We need to get back to finals with teams I don't like in them so I can just flame people for Championship Week.

Code:
199 words

Quote:TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S40 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.
I'm going to change it up and switch to the SMJHL (I'm assuming this is supposed to be S41 playoffs and not S40 Wink ) and say Piotr Czerkawski. Coming into the Finals most people had 3 players earmarked for playoff MVP - Kata Vilde, Iam Essellemm, and Water Hobbs - but Czerkawski was actually tied with Essellemm in playoff points despite playing on a lower-scoring team (34 goals in 12 games compared to Kelowna's 37 in 8). He's also one of Montreal's top penalty killers (just 1 minute behind Cody Johansen) making him an all situations player unlike Essellemm (33 PP minutes to Essellemm's 39, 34 PK minutes to Essellemm's 0) and the best 5v5 skater in these playoffs with 11 even strength points. Essellemm is in third with 8, trailing Dayymo Ralchankinov's 10.

So basically Czerkawski is the best player on the best line in the playoffs and if the two goalies weren't playing out of their minds he would be firmly in the Playoff MVP discussion if Montreal were to win the series (which they aren't).

Code:
175 words

Quote:TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]
will PM

Quote:TASK SIX: During this season's Stanley Cup finals, we saw some pretty wild pre-game ceremonies and introductions to the games. What kind of performances do you think the two teams in the Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals might put on before their games? In at least 150 words, describe one of the finals pre-game ceremonies and what kind of craziness you think may have occurred.
This is a great question to have during a Finals that features West Kendall because I get to write 150 words about stupid shit that Florida Man does because that's exactly the type of person who lives in West Kendall and exactly the type of nonsense that West Kendall would be promoting and featuring during their pregame ceremonies and such.

So we'd lead off by borrowing a setting from one of my favorite Florida Man stories: it's a dark room with just the soft glow from a computer money for light. A man sits in front of the light, we see him from behind so we can't tell but he looks old for his age. We hear a phone ring over the PA system. "911, what's your emergency?" followed by incoherent mumbling and ranting. Skaters dressed as police offers enter the rink followed by a spotlight and approach Florida Man as he mumbles into his phone then ask why he called 911. After he tells them he needs them to check on his tax return he pulls down his pants, moons the officers, and flees - stopping only to sniff some bath salts on the way out. Since it's West Kendall the officers and/or the 911 dispatcher would probably have some sort of awful pun here to bring the cringe to a close.

Code:
223 words

[quote]TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]
will PM

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2018, 06:51 PM by Blastmeaway.)

TASK ONE: We ask y’all a lot about who you THINK will win the finals for different reasons. Let’s change it up a bit. Who do you WANT to win the finals, and why? Must be at least 150 words.

This one is pretty simple for me. West Kendall Platoon. I’m more interested in seeing the Platoon pick up the Challenge Cup because I have a vested interest Dionyz Vyskoc, fellow Czechoslovakian teammate of mine, and the man behind the destruction of streaks. First he broke the age-old Four Star Cup drought that the Prince George Firebirds had and now it is time for him to do the same in West Kendall. After he does such in WK, he has promised not just me but the whole nation of Czechoslovakia that he would help break our Gold Medal less streak. The reason I’d rather not have LAP win is because I don’t have any connections with LAP, as a matter of fact there’s not many teams outside of the Western Conference that DMS has many connections to. The more I think about it the more I start to see how getting drafted to an SMJHL Organization as a newbie to the website has actually shaped the path of my career thus far.

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S41 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

Rookie Danny Mete of the West Kendall Platoon is my choice for the unsung hero of the S41 playoffs. With the Cup having ended almost a week ago and getting the chance to evaluate all of his stats across all 3 rounds of the playoffs Danny Mete is my choice. Being a rookie myself I gotta rep my fellow rooks and try and get them as much face time as possible while we’re still relatively unknown in the big times. Potting 3 goals and tallying 7 helpers WKP’s only rookie, made a name for himself while playing 3rd line defensive minutes with Sven Brokstad. Laying 37 hits in 20 games, Mete made use of his size which allowed WKP to shut down zone entries and force big turnovers to allow their offense to shine. My choice for the S41 Challenge Cup Playoffs unsung hero is West Kendall Platoon’s Danny Mete.

TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

PM’d

TASK SIX: During this season's Stanley Cup finals, we saw some pretty wild pre-game ceremonies and introductions to the games. What kind of performances do you think the two teams in the Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals might put on before their games? In at least 150 words, describe one of the finals pre-game ceremonies and what kind of craziness you think may have occurred.

For the introduction of the first game at the FLP Arena in Miami, the West Kendall Platoon brought out the 56th squadrant and had a live in real time reenactment of the Civil War. In order to step up their game and compete with rival league the NHL, the Platoon felt that they needed to go bigger and make a bolder statement than the Golden Knights of Las Vegas. The issue that management didn’t take under advisement is the fact that the civil war was much larger and much longer than a little 5 minute intro leading up to the game. So before anyone could be killed and the North could declare victory, the Refs had to stop the reenactment in order to get the game started by the Official Start time. The Platoon even was able to secure a real working cannon and not some shitty pop toy like they have in Columbus. Once again management didn’t think this one through too much. When WKP scored their first goal they blew the top off that place literally. They blew a hole in the roof and the game had to be finished without any fans in attendance, for fear of their well being.

TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]

PM'd

Arti - Dionyz fishcock

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Place holderino

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

I want Los Angeles Panthers to win the Challenge Cup this season. Honestly, it has more to do with pettyness than anything else. First of all, Sophia Bennet is a former teammate, has been an absolute beast this season, and it's good to see her do well. Additionally, my Edmonton Blizzard took the Panthers to seven games, and it would make me feel slightly better about the Blizzards future moving forward to see we lost a toss up against the eventual Champs, even though it signifies how close we were. But on the other hand, West Kendall has overlooked Chippy. Chippy is still salty that Florida hockey went with Lui Koller over Chippy in the Draft. Granted, that's comparing two of the biggest defensive busts in that draft, but still, c'mon WKP. First it was MTL taking Koller over me, then you came in and twisted that knife. Although there's a couple of dudes on that team who I'd like to see with a cup, and the fact that WKP just can't seem to win one, I'm still preferential to LA.

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S40 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support

My choice for the unsung hero of the S40 challenge cup playoffs is Joshua Woodcroft of the Los Angeles Panthers. Holy shit has this guy made a strong showing, as a rookie as well. Woodcroft has exceeded all expectations that could have been placed on him in the first opportunity he's had at the post season. Joshua Woodcroft has put up five goals, five Assists, which equals ten points in fourteen games of play. His +8 is among the team best. Granted, he's shooting over 17% right now, and it would be unrealistic to expect that he can keep that up across a whole season, but everyone knows you gotta be lucky to be good, and good to be lucky, and Joshua Woodcroft has gotten hot at the perfect moment. His play has helped elevate LA past some dangerous opponents, and if he can keep it up, he might be the deciding factor when it comes to defeating the West Kendall Platoon and lifting the Challenge Cup for LA in his rookie season.

The lights are dim in Los Angeles. You hear footsteps, the sound of heavy boots across the ice. "LEFT, LEFT, LEFT RIGHT LEFT" a voice shouts. A light shines to the corner where a PLATOON enters the ice. They seem unfazed by the slipperiness. As they March across the ice a thunderous ROAR sweeps through the stadium. The ice begins to crack as a blinding light shows the PANTHER in the nosebleeds. The platoon enters a defensive formation. The panther starts to make its way down and through the stadium, but as it distracts the platoon, members of the platoon are dragged down through the ice one by one by other panthers. Finally, the panther reaches the ice as the platoon leader is the only one left standing. They have an epic battle, where the platoon leader struggles with all of his might to fend off the panther attack. The panther knocks the platoon leader off his feet, takes his shield in his mouth, and runs to the corner of the arena. From there, the panthers hockey team bursts through a banner that looks like the platoon leaders shield and stampede over the platoon leader. Warm ups start and everyone grabs a cold one.

Bonus - Sophia Bennett

Code:

I want the West Kendall Platoon to win the Challenge Cup. I know that they beat us in round 2 which sucks but I feel like their lack of playoff success is greater than LA. They are both teams with a very long cupless drought but I feel like Platoon has been able to make the playoffs every season while the Panthers do have a very long playoff drought during their cupless drought. Plus, at least we lost to the challenge cup winners this season in the playoffs would feel a little bit better in the grand scheme of things. In the end, they are both teams that have worked hard from management down and both deserve to win the challenge cup. The platoon has been a great team for a very long though and perform well in the regular season but have never been able to get it done in the playoffs. I hope they finally do it cause next season they might not have a chance.

Code:
TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S40 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

I am going to be a bit of a homer with this pick. I think Brennan Kennedy is the unsung hero of the S40 Playoffs. He was a key player for the Steelhawks this post-season with near PPG numbers during the first two rounds of the playoffs. He worked hard every game and was the most consistent player for Hamilton. He is a 3rd liner that isn't known for his offensive abilities and again. He scored key goals and help beat Minnesota in the first round. I don't think many people expected these kinda of numbers of 6 goals 5 assists for 11 points in 12 games out of him. He also was a +4. He tried his best and was one of the reasons why this team was able to get into the 2nd round once again. Kennedy again isn't a guy to be an offensive leader on a team but a depth scoring guy. This post-season he played out of his mind and was one of the key members on the Steelhawks.
Code:
174 words

TASK FOUR: Sent

Code:
In L. A a selected group of fans will be able to receive lap dances from the cheerleaders during the pre-game activities. I know this might seem inappropriate but the team is playing their abbreviation of LAP and it will get the fans excited and pumped up for the start of the game and get them ready to cheer their guts out for their home team and maybe you will be able to get the away team distracted with the lap dances too. There won't be any stripping and the fans would have to be older than 21. One problem with his promotion that you might get a lot of old men watching the game for the LAP dances. I think someone like wasty would love to see this happen though as he seems like a partier. Also the team is a older group of guys irl i thinks so they might see some action here.
Code:
156 words

TASK NINE: Sent

[Image: hallsy.png]

LB. and Jogy have been my best friends on the SHL and mainly the reason I am active here. Well since I've communicated with them so much it had come to my attention that WKP is a team that has been struggling to win Championships despite numerous Final appearances. Taking in mind the work that has been put in, Platoon's legacy, my two friends (who are not a part of that amazing team anymore) I would like Platoon to win. I also consider Bojo to be a legacy member of the site and he deserves a result for all of the good work he has done for SHL, for WKP and the training with his player. Also a long-time simmer JR95 is an important part of the team's management so I think they have a really lovely player core, have history and definitely deserve to win this time around. Good luck!

Last season I mentioned one of the goaltenders as an unsung hero of the playoffs but this season I'll be looking at a defender from West Kendall Platoon. Obviously there are amazing goalscoring stars on both teams but I think it has to be the defensive work from a rookie (!Wink Danny Mete who is really having a very dominating performance defensively for the Platoon. First of all he has recorded 29 hits as a rookie and is the leader on that stat for Platoon. This indicates that Mete is a very important part on recovering the puck and giving a turnaround chance. Not also that, Danny Mete is known for his incredible bravery as he has 15 shots blocked this play-offs meaning he blocks more than 1 shot per game. Just to add his scoring - he has 9 points in 13 games but that's not definitely his role on this Championship contending team.

Publicity is everything in sports, especially when you're fighting for ratings with the biggest event in the sporting world the FIFA World Cup. That's why this season exactly the teams managed to attract finance to make quite the impressive pre-game ceremony from both sponsors and the league even. For example the first game of the play-off final series was introduced in quite the fashion. Lady Gaga who also appeared on Superbowl 2017 half-time show was invited to perform at the pre-game performance outside the arena, and as we all know she really knows how to put on quite the show. In the arena however all hell broke loose as 30 minutes before the game all lights turned off and AC/DC started to play a show with flames of fire bursting from the quickly assembled stage. Just as the minutes were getting nearer to the puck drop during the song Thunderstruck both teams came on to the ice during the chorus of the song. Quite the evening if you ask me.

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

Task 1:
I believe everyone should really have the same answer for this question, West Kendall, even though the man, the myth, the legend has since left this team, bojo still leaves a large stamp on the team.

The last time the Platoon captured the cup, was way back in S5, so you could also say they are a little overdue as well, they have had a good team for a number of years now, but have come up against power houses in the early stages of the playoffs, and haven’t been able to shake them until now and make that run.

I also go way back with this team as an inactive goalie, and really should have paid more attention back then, so to be affiliated once with this great franchise is a cool thing, and I would love to see them lift that cup once again, and hopefully they put an asterisk with bojo’s name on there!

Task 2:
This years unsung hero again comes from the Panthers, but it isn’t Foster, who last playoffs put up some great number for a guy who gets the team sparked, but a young goaltender who had to put a championship contending team on his back and bring them back to the promise land, Evgueni Marmeladov.

Marmeladov had to build off the campaign that Timo Haas left for him after their most recent cup run in S39, and even though the core of the team stayed in tack, everyone knows, winning comes down to goaltending, and Marmeladov gets it.

This playoffs he has put up 8 wins, 6 losses, with a .905 save percentage and 2.98 goals against, to lead the Panthers back to what they hope for, will be a Challenge Cup title and a chance to keep that streak alive with great young future goaltending from this years unsung hero!

Task 4: DONE

Task 6:
Not having my SHL team compete in the playoffs this year, let me focus on the great run Montreal just had in the SMJHL, and I even got to take in a few home games during the finals as a special guest, and not to accuse them of stealing what happened in Vegas, because it should have stayed there, they did.

I got the chance to dress up, with other former teammates, in militia uniforms, and by that, I mean actually military ones, not hockey jerseys, and we created a blue line force against, what worked out perfectly, the knights on horses, well fake ones.

As we charged our way towards the knights, they did the same, music was pumping, crowd was electric, but what doesn’t work so well on ice? Horses! So needless to say, after some very staged fighting, ie Vegas opener, our blueline force clearly put those pesky knights in their place, what an experience!

Task 9: DONE

Bonus question: Dionýz Vyskoč

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 11:47 PM by FlappyGiraffe.)

Task 1: I wanted the Los Angeles Panthers to win the cup before the series, but I am still happy for the Platoon now that they've won, as they've been trying to win it for a long time. This is because of 3 reasons - I think their head GM Wasty is a swell guy, the Panthers have some really nice looking jerseys, and I would have preferred the Jets lose to 7 against the champions rather than the runner ups. First of all, I've known Wasty since his player Grim Wastlund was drafted to the Colorado Mammoths in the third round of the S40 SMJHL entry draft. Ever since he's been a swell guy in our discord chat. Furthermore, I am a big fan of the LA Panthers Jerseys. The teal, orange, and black are very pleasing to my eyes. Finally, I think the western conference finals loss would feel a bit better if it was a loss to the Challenge Cup champions, rather than a loss to the finalists. It seems petty, but it was one of the reasons that I wanted the Panthers to win.

Task 4: sent

Task 6: I think we will see some wild pre game ceremonies from both the West Kendall Platoon, and the Los Angeles Panthers. First of all, for one of the West Kendall Platoon pre game shows, I could see the releasing some bald eagles to fly around the arena. This is because you can spot the bald eagle on the West Kendall Platoon's logo if you look closely, and I think it would look pretty cool for a bunch of eagles to fly around the stadium. However, a potential flaw could be getting the eagles to get off the ice for the game to begin, you may need to prepare some kind of bird eagle call for this scenario. As for the Los Angeles Panthers pre game shows, I think we could see them set loose a jungle panther on the ice. This is because you can spot a jungle panther on the Los Angeles Panthers logo, and I think it would be pretty cool for a jungle panther to prowl the arena before the game. An issue could be safety if the jungle panther is not friendly towards the fans, and they may need some kind of leash on it in this scenario.

Task 8: [Image: addtIL4.jpg]

Task 9: sent

Bonus question: Sophia Bennett

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2018, 04:32 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Task One
With me being relatively new to the SHL still, I have a hard time really caring about which team wins what other than Edmonton. However in this case I know exactly who I want to win. Having come aboard as the co-head of Czechoslovakia IIHF team. I have to root for my fellow countryman Dionýz Vyskoč of the West Kendall Platoon. This is still difficult for me though, because recent transfer Ben Holtby plays for the Los Angeles Panthers. He is currently their backup so I'll stick with West Kendall because Dionýz Vyskoč plays a more integral role in the squad. It's hard not to get excited every time I see the puck on the stick of such an important player for Czechoslovakia's IIHF squad. He's so dynamic, I can't wait to see what he does in my first season on board. SO that's why when I'm watching the finals I cheer "Go Platoon go!"

Task Two
When it comes to the unsung hero of the playoffs I have to go with West Kendall Platoon rookie Danny Mete. Everyone will be looking at the depth scoring from the offense or the goalies when it comes to the most valuable player voting, but how many people are going to be looking at a rookie for the award? Having a rookie player myself, I know how difficult it can be to step into the league and produce points while playing solid defense. It's incredible that Danny Mete has been able to do that so well. Most of the time you'll see a rookie that is either really defensively sound but lacks offensively or is really offensively capable but can't seem to stop the other team from scoring. Danny Mete has managed to get 3 goals 6 assists in 13 games while still being tied for 4th on the team for +/- (at plus 9). That's more than a team could ever dream of getting out a rookie on an entry level contract. If West Kendall manages to win the Challenge Cup they have their top players to thank and their goalie, but it'd be a damn shame if this incredible rookie season was forgotten among all of that. Danny Mete should get rookie of the year for his playoff performance alone (even though that isn't how the award works).

Task Six
In what is probably one of the most controversial pre game shows in the history of modern sports, the Los Angeles Panthers did the one of the most cruel and unthinkable things you can imagine. The entire stadium was pitch black. Slowly the lights come on and move to the jumbo tron. A fierce roar is heard from the speakers in the arena and the lights begin move downward. A cage is being lowered from inside the jumbo tron down to the ice. It's shaking violently and something can be seen running and jumping inside the cage on all fours. Fans begin cheering as they realize what it is. A black panther. The cage finally stops on a carpet that has been left on the ice surface and the door to the cage is open. The panther begins running around the ice surface, roaring loudly and biting at the walls. Finally fans begin to see how sad this is, the creature is being absolutely humiliated. It takes 20 minutes for the staff to get the beast back into the cage which is then wheeled out off the ice through the zamboni entrance. The entire fanbase is left with a sour taste in their mouths after watching the mistreatment that occurred involving their beloved mascot. This blunder will haunt Los Angeles and the SHL for years to come.

Task Four
PM sent.

Task Nine
PM sent.

Cup Winning Goal
Sophia Bennett

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]