Create Account

Sunday Funday: Pregame Meal

many moons ago Nik Scholz would crush a pre-game schnitzel and beer, but age has got the better of him as of late and he has had to adapt to keep up with the league. Nowadays its a vegetable medley and a portion of lean chicken breast. To ensure he doesn't choke on anything his teammates take turns cutting up his chicken breast in to bite size pieces. Something Connor Tanner even places them in the shape of a smiley face to lift old Scholz' spirit before a game.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

McLovin has an omelette with ham, peppers, onions, and cheese. Two slices of wheat toast with butter, and home fries. Been that way since the womb.

[Image: tumblr_msqiv2SUIk1rey868o1_500.gif]

FalconsChiefsUsa

Tommy Tuck's pre-game meal of choice isn't exactly a meal, but a drink. Every city that Tuck has been in, he gets a six pack of a home-brewed beer from the city and drinks it before the game, it helps him keep the edge off.

Geoff Higgins before a game has exactly 9.5 eggs with an extra large double double from tims. When on the ice Higgins feels 9 eggs gives him just enough energy to complete 55 minutes of the game. The .5 is to finish the last 5 minutes without problems. If the Game goes to Overtime Higgins stays on the bench.

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

Max has got the pregame meal on lock. He tends to avoid meat and dairy before games, so a tasty bowl of soba noodles with scallions, mushroom, onion, and tofu usually does the trick.

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

My pre-game meal is 2 grilled cheeses. It's something that I used to eat almost every morning when I was younger and even now it always starts my day out right.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
10-3-2
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 1] [Pts 1] [+/- +3] [PIM 4] [Hits 9] [SB 54]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

There is only one meal that satisfies Fredrich Koenig ahead of his games. Pogos. Not the all-beef fake ones, the original pogos. That shit is delicious. And no ketchup either, but a healthy helping of mustard for dipping.

This will probably sound redundant, as i haven't read anyone else's posts yet, but for every Dragons pre game meal we're catered by a different italian restaurant and, you guessed it, we eat chicken parm. It's awful to eat that shit before games, but because Esa wants it, we get it. It's not so bad. I just pass on the cheese and sauce, and have two chicken cutlets. Maybe a little of the pasta, dry, if i'm up for it.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2018, 08:37 PM by ToeDragon84.)

Joe is a liar.

I bet he eats exactly what my guy does, just a little bit of cat shit every day to keep the insides working right. Don't need any of those carbs or glue stickos from italian food. No no no you gotta keep it lean.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

At his age, Lundberg has to be very particular with what he eats to continue to be competitive. His diet doesn't change on game day. He eats 80% plant based food, and the remaining 20% is fish or chicken. A pretty typical meal might be whole grain pasta with tomato sauce, mixed vegetables, some fruit, and a half a chicken breast.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Deets' pregame meal used to be chicken and waffles because it reminded him of his beloved days on the Knights, but now that he's an older man, he tends to stick with quinoa, chicken, and broccoli with maybe some cajun seasoning to remind him of meals his mom used to make him.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Abes likes to eat cum before a game. It's very high in nutrients and it helps him keep energized throughout the game.

mia is a slave to the classic chicken & pasta pre-game meal, and she never quite kicked the habit of eating candy in the locker room before warmups. she likes starburst best, but anything pure sugar will do.

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Otis B Driftwood does not have one particular pre game meal, but he does have certain rituals surrounding the meal. He always starts out with a martini or three, just to wet his appetite. The meal itself usually involves copious amounts of animal flesh, rice or pasta and some veggies. Desert is always a nice El Cheapo cigar.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Bobby Watson takes only some bread with butter peanut. Sugar makes him more alert and when he spit in the eyes of his opponent, he could probably takes advantage of their nuts allergy.