Create Account

S34 - Regular Season Index

The new update scale is a done deal either way and no use worrying too much about it. I don't think it will be as much of an issue as time moves forward anyway. The older guys will keep retiring and more and more we'll all be in the same boat.

Labeling this a new era, I am completely behind. The numbers, whether as a result of the new scale, increased minutes, change of simmer, Esa's performance enhancing parms or any combination thereof, are out of whack with what came before. Records are falling left and right. Clearly some delineation is needed.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Shit stats equal same builds.
Bring back stat I erkoadera with takeaways to add a stat. Fuck goalies. That's all. Imma giback to llr.
SHL is immune to cure bc too much cancer.

[Image: livius.gif]

Shit stats equal same builds.
Bring back stat I erkoadera with takeaways to add a stat. Fuck goalies. That's all. Imma giback to llr.
SHL is immune to cure bc too much cancer.

[Image: livius.gif]

Goalies are already fucked enough :lol:

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@May 12 2017, 12:07 PM

pretty free

Pretty AND free tbh

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Dec 27 2014, 03:05 PM
Hallsy had 67 points in a 52 game season. New era?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Ilike
Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@May 12 2017, 01:01 AM

[b]Inflated Ice Time Era
please.[/b]

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@May 12 2017, 11:21 AM
The new update scale is a done deal either way and no use worrying too much about it. I don't think it will be as much of an issue as time moves forward anyway. The older guys will keep retiring and more and more we'll all be in the same boat.

Labeling this a new era, I am completely behind. The numbers, whether as a result of the new scale, increased minutes, change of simmer, Esa's performance enhancing parms or any combination thereof, are out of whack with what came before. Records are falling left and right. Clearly some delineation is needed.

Bojo Machine
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@May 12 2017, 01:01 AM

[b]Inflated Ice Time Era
please.[/b]

We should add up every teams attribute overall and divide by 14 each season and see if the SHL is evolving :3

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@May 13 2017, 06:00 PM
We should add up every teams attribute overall and divide by 14 each season and see if the SHL is evolving :3
Press B to stop evolving

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

The new update scale wouldn't be as big of an issue but we raised the season cap and reintroduced​ PG's. When there is so much tpe at Junior player's are evolving extremely fast.

2 season's in and a player can have 600 TPE, for fucking real? Does this not seem broken to anyone else?

Bojo Machine
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by NUCK@May 13 2017, 01:13 PM
The new update scale wouldn't be as big of an issue but we raised the season cap and reintroduced​ PG's. When there is so much tpe at Junior player's are evolving extremely fast.

2 season's in and a player can have 600 TPE, for fucking real? Does this not seem broken to anyone else?

I still think the best solution is making fatigue a bigger issue. If the league file is anything like most league files are. Playing 28 minutes only reduces players attributes by 2 overall. Making it 8-10 would be more punishing and normalize things a bit better for scoring.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@May 13 2017, 03:41 PM

I still think the best solution is making fatigue a bigger issue. If the league file is anything like most league files are. Playing 28 minutes only reduces players attributes by 2 overall. Making it 8-10 would be more punishing and normalize things a bit better for scoring.

Only way to make fatigue matter more in the sim is to turn on injuries.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by NUCK@May 13 2017, 02:13 PM

This is a reason why I did not want to change the update scale.

You dumb dumbs never listen to me!

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]