Create Account

S68 mPT #2: Sidekick Due: December 4th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Nathaniel's new side kick is a miniature grim reaper. His head bobbles, rides a horse, and has a little voice box when you touch his tummy that spouts "I am the Reaper and death is my shadow."

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

My player's sidekick is his little pet cat Oliver. He is two and a half years old. Ze'ev loves him with all his might and heart. Oliver for prez.

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Sophie Bordeleau's sidekick would be a cat named Simba. Like her, the cat is a quick and nimble and is happy to spend time with other people. The cat is also great on the attack, it's the perfect sidekick.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Ryu Jones’ new sidekick would be a super lazy and chill older cat adopted from the shelter named Oliver.  After a high energy day of practice or a game, it will be good for Ryu to come home and have Oliver there to bring his energy back down.

Quote:48 words

[Image: iG4vpsb.jpeg]
Credit to @Symmetrik
[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

My players sidekick is a dog to be honest I'm a dog person always have been I would choose a Labrador Retriever it's awesome dog 

27 words

Matthew Mayhem's sidekick is a ventriloquist dummy that can walk and talk on his own. He follows Mayhem everywhere he goes, juggling knives and spinning his head in circles to scare children. He is very good for sales, because if people don't purchase tickets, Mayhem's sidekick will follow them home.

Code:
53 words

My new sidekick is obviously a life sized stardust, a white polar bear with aurora colors on it's face not only makes a good body guard, we can make some cute plushies and t-shirts too

[Image: rFu52UT.jpeg]

My sidekick would be a cute cuddly little stuffed animal. Probably a penguin since those are my favorite animals. I love the idea of having a little penguin who always has my back.

33 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Antonio Flusso's sidekick is a little plushie of Rod Cocker, who was his sidekick coming up into the leagues and the Robin to his Batman in most regards, hockey wise.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Hoping to make him more marketable as the new face of the franchise, the powers that be in the Platoon organization have assigned M'Baku Olubori a sidekick. To go alongside Colonel the Eagle (team mascot), the Baltimore Platoon have introduced Lil Sarge, a cuter, smaller, fluffier eagle friend.

Baku hates this thing with a fiery passion, but endures it for the good of the team.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Montagne her sidekick is a parrot who will sit on the crossbar taunting opponents, this way all the shots will come flying in the high corners, trying to hit the parrot in the way. The parrot will be protected by Montagne whose life in net will be a lot easier this way. The winnipeg shop can now also sell parrot pluche, so this is good for sales too.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Pass forfeits sidekick is a smaller version of himself. He is worn as a chain while pass plays and can bully and harass other players when pass is too tired to do so. This isnt physically possible but pass assures us it is

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

My player's sidekick is a snow dog. That way, he has By-Tor AND the Snow Dog! And when they walk into any room, the Rush song starts playing.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png][Image: augr5GV.jpeg]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, tweedledunn, and jaypc8237 for sigs

My new sidekick is a giant 7-foot knight dressed in pure gold armor.  He defends me from the press whenever they try to pester me with questions and always guards the team when we come off the plane or take buses.

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2022, 01:59 PM by SimmiZ. Edited 1 time in total.)

Filip Lund is a big dummy guy, so to counter that, Lund has a little shiba inu puppy name Lil Sparky. It make other people more confident to approach Lund.