Create Account

Most Toxic Members in SHL History - With PROOF

07-21-2024, 04:58 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Number one is banned,  and one of your links goes to the wrong place.

Well done,  love this,  10/10

Ah shit, I'll get around to fixing it. Thanks for the heads up and glad you enjoyed it!

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

LARGEST PUNISHMENT IN SHL HISTORY

07-21-2024, 04:58 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Number one is banned,  and one of your links goes to the wrong place.

Well done,  love this,  10/10

SabresFan is not banned though, are you confusing him with FatedSaber?

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

No fatedsaber? The homophobe and antisemite who's been banned doesn't crack the top 20? Otherwise this has been an "interesting" insight on the history of this league.......

Trevor "The Tijuana Tornado" Lopez

[Image: mkzrdyk.png]

07-21-2024, 05:58 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: SabresFan is not banned though, are you confusing him with FatedSaber?

Omg.

I am.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I vote for JayWhy. Exhibit 1, 2, A, B and 3:

I'm going to respond to you in points, and hope you finally grow a brain somewhere along the way. If not, I mean, I know humanity is fucked anyway if you're still roaming the earth.

1) Don't demean leafs fans for having hope. It's their right and it's a great thing to see. Just because they have hope in their team and disagree with you on your team doesn't mean they're less of fans than you.

2) Don't demean my fanhood. I've stood by this team and my Cleveland Browns for my entire life, all 19 years and nearing 20. Finally something good has happened with one of them. I have a fucking right to be happy, and if you don't fucking like it you can go fuck yourself with a god damn chainsaw you bitch.

3) If you knew shit about baseball and about the Pirates, you'd know that we do have a chance. We have 3 starters who are some of the best in the NL (Burnett, Liriano, Cole) and average starters to fill our 4/5 slot (In playoffs, you only maybe use your 4th pitcher which could be Locke and he's able to turn it on and be great for 5 innings). We also have probably the best bullpen in the league, and a solid batting line-up with McCutchen and Marte as speed demons with power and Jones and Alvarez giving great power hitting. We've built a solid contender that competes with both the Cardinals and Reds and can win the Wild Card game to go up against the Braves who we've been very strong against in recent years. It's very likely we could find ourselves in the NLCS.

4) I don't give a shit who the fuck you think you are, you have no fucking right to act like a princess fucking bitch. If you want to keep fucking being a bitch to people, just stay the fuck out of the threads. You have no right to make it sound like my fanhood is all for naught, like I have no fucking reason for hope. What am I allowed, oh fucking great one? I'm allowed to fucking sit around and treat you like fucking gold because you want it? Fuck the fuck off you fucking cunt. I hope you fucking enjoy hell.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

[Image: 8xszsh.jpg]

07-21-2024, 09:35 PMtredpalo Wrote: No fatedsaber? The homophobe and antisemite who's been banned doesn't crack the top 20? Otherwise this has been an "interesting" insight on the history of this league.......
Zap not on the list either lol

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

07-22-2024, 02:09 AMboom Wrote: Zap not on the list either lol

ehhh they were both only around for like 1 season, I think valuing staying power makes sense.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]

07-22-2024, 11:07 AMLime Wrote: ehhh they were both only around for like 1 season, I think valuing staying power makes sense.

This was my approach; tried to find a good balance between longevity + impact.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

LARGEST PUNISHMENT IN SHL HISTORY

07-19-2024, 01:10 PMVandy Wrote: Feel like we should be putting more respect on @Avakael's name
I think I did okay with those- PBPs were SHITHOUSE, Izzy shouldn't have been trusted with a pet rock, and I immediately admitted fault on the other one. I'm surprised I didn't have anything longer, though?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]