Create Account

APPLY TO BE A COMMISSIONER

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Dec 29 2012, 02:47 AM

Hurtful :(

How? I never commented at anyone but the people who pick..

So Tez wants NWJHL Commish or SHL Commish.

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Dec 29 2012, 09:33 AM
So Tez wants NWJHL Commish or SHL Commish.
SHL... Why would he step down to apply for it again, and he would not have been fired though, he was a great NWJHL commish Wink

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Dec 29 2012, 09:39 AM

SHL... Why would he step down to apply for it again, and he would not have been fired though, he was a great NWJHL commish Wink

LOL, no. Because I must have skipped that part but Tez is an obvious favorite for SHL commish, and suits it the best.

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Dec 29 2012, 09:43 AM

LOL, no. Because I must have skipped that part but Tez is an obvious favorite for SHL commish, and suits it the best.
True, made NWJHL super fun.

OCAirlines is good too if he has applied.

He didn't apply :o

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Dec 29 2012, 09:45 AM
He didn't apply :o
How do you know..

Thought that was what u meant, I would have thought he'd apply after all of his ideas and everyone knowing about them.

I'll throw my name in a hat for SHL commish. Won't expect it though as I was already really lucky to land a co-GM spot.

I don't think we need someone that brings good idea as a commish (ie What changes would you like to bring to the league?). Unless if you think that the commish right now are incompetent of doing that. Even everyone can do this. I've seen tons of good suggestions around the forums.

We need a commish that can take those ideas, analyze (good and bad), and improve them even more - if bad, how can you make it have lesser consequences. if good, how do you make it better - or completely scratch if it does bring more harm than good.

We also need a commish that can implement these stuff asap because right now the suggestions we have in the off-season have not yet been implemented (but I trust that it will be implemented this coming off-season)

IMO, everyone can bring in good ideas but not a lot can analyze those stuff and implement

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by kawaiidesu@Dec 29 2012, 05:40 PM
I don't think we need someone that brings good idea as a commish (ie What changes would you like to bring to the league?). Unless if you think that the commish right now are incompetent of doing that. Even everyone can do this. I've seen tons of good suggestions around the forums.

We need a commish that can take those ideas, analyze (good and bad), and improve them even more - if bad, how can you make it have lesser consequences. if good, how do you make it better - or completely scratch if it does bring more harm than good.

We also need a commish that can implement these stuff asap because right now the suggestions we have in the off-season have not yet been implemented (but I trust that it will be implemented this coming off-season)

IMO, everyone can bring in good ideas but not a lot can analyze those stuff and implement

I actually second this wholeheartedly. There is not always a reason to keep adding new ideas, but to improve the ones we already have. I don't think an abundance of new ideas is necessary. I believe making things run more smoothly is a far more necessary skillset that the commish needs to have.

If you wish to apply, get it in by 4 PM EST today!