Create Account

S14 Championship Week Thread will be updated with new tasks.

So we can't claim until tomorrow?

[Image: 336.jpg]

You can claim task 5, but that is it for now (only if you posted before fever announced the sim)

I posted before fevers announcement. I picked renegades in 6. so how many points did I get?

[Image: 336.jpg]

Task #1: The player I feel should be named MVP is Elias Armia, not only for his actions on the ice but off the ice as team General Manager as well, he built the team from the ground up but not only that, he led by example on the ice and was a key component to the Renegades story book run this season. Without Elias Armia there is no chance the Renegades would be in the position they are at this point and that is why he deserves to be the MVP plain and simple! If it doesn't go to Elias Armia I would have to say Ace Faulkner would be my 2nd choice, once again did the same things as Armia except did so in a shorter amount of time and his player contributed just as much to his teams success in my opinion. So either Armia or Faulkner for reasons on the ice and off the ice, no contest.

Minimum Word Requirement: 150 words.

Task #2: The Wolfpack for both questions in my opinion. The Wolfpack started a season later and they had a rockier start. They have a win now mentality with a win later roster. They have drafted smart, they have traded smart, they have brought in some of the most appealing rookies in the league and have a GM who is willing to pull the trigger to get the job done. The Wolfpack are the team that every young Simulation Hockey League Team should strive to be, and Faulkner as GM is what every GM should model their strategies after. Simply put the Wolfpack are going to be a force to be reckoned with for seasons to come, having Chuck Winnfield, Carter O'Callahan, Ace Faulkner and the many other young studs that the Pack have picked up along the way is just mesmerizing and the fact they did it in such a short turn around window without harming their future speaks loads about the organization. The Renegades I have trouble believing will continue to do well, I think next season will have a problem being competitive given that they appear to be losing some of their big name players and that's going to be very hard to cope with for a young team

Minimum Word Requirement: 200 Words.

Tasks#3: PMed

2 uncapped is the most you can get and PLEASE PM ME YOUR ANSWER

Task#4: Cup makeover oh no, the challenge cup was damaged during it's delivery (clumsy Krever tongue.gif) you must create a new trophy to be it's replacement (Name stays the same)

2 uncapped points for doing it and a BIG money prize for the best trophy

[Image: fIUZd23.png]

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

1)

2)

3) Pmed

4)[Image: ChallenegCup_zps3b2a03da.jpg]

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

1.In sports, it’s never easy predicting who the most valuable player of a series will be especially in a sport such as hockey. Hockey isn’t a game that can be played by one single person. It takes a group of people, a team to play hockey. But if I had to give my honest opinion then I believe that the most valuable player award should be given to the New England Wolfpack’s man between the pipes, Edwin Ask. I feel that he is deserving of this because I have firsthand knowledge of just how amazing in net he truly is. New England’s first playoff match up this season was against us, the Hamilton Steelhawks, and in our tough bout he played exceptionally well. Well enough to send four of our six games into overtime, and to even win three out of the four of them. He’s a legendary goalie in the making.

Code:
Words: 177

2.If I was asked to compare the two expansion teams since both of their appearances back in season ten then I wouldn’t know what to say. I wasn’t a part of this community when both teams were formed seeing as I’m a season eleven draftee. My North American Juniour Hockey League experience didn’t go over to well. I wasn’t really around much so I will do my best. The team with the better track record during the regular season is the Texas Renegades, and they’ve also had more playoff appearances. In the past few seasons the Renegades have proven to be the better managed team by finishing off the season strong and entering the playoffs. Albeit, they didn’t win a championship every season instead they accomplished something a lot of teams couldn’t, they made it into the playoffs. In the past few years they’ve also produced a few legendary players such as Elias Armia, and they have players who have the potential to be legendary such as Chris Partlow. On the other, you have the New England Wolfpack who haven’t been as lucky in the regular season or in the playoffs as the Renegades have been. But the one thing the Wolfpack can pride themselves on is that, between the both of them, they’re the team with the brighter future. The General Manager has made some exceptional moves this prior season and even this season to acquire young talent. Both teams have a great season and they will only get better in the near future.
Code:
Words: 255

3. PM Sent

4. [Image: trophyV_zps86051248.gif]