Create Account

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Quote:Originally posted by leotfatu@Nov 5 2013, 02:55 PM
I enjoyed it for what, the story is kinda meh but interesting, and the multiplayer is what you get with CoD. I prefer BF4.

Remember to not play it at work.

Quote:Originally posted by Kesler17@Nov 5 2013, 07:14 PM
Talking about campaign mode.... They stopped putting a good one out after BO1, WAW and MW, MW2 all  had campaigns and the same for BO1 then they realized, why put so much time into campaign if the consumer pretty much only plays Multiplayer??

Thats why, but I must say before MW3 they had great campaigns that were actually enjoyable and not boring af.
Yeahthat more or less.

I loved COD4's campaign and liked W@W's a lot too. I really liked the US part of the MW2 campaign but felt that the TF141 part was fairly dull. Blops 1 was alright. Didn't like MW3's, though Blops2 was decent, if only because they introduced a branched story where it actually plays differently depending on what you do. I just started this campaign earlier today so I'll see how that is. I feel like the only person in the world that starts with the campaign...

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

BO1 is easily my faviorite COD game, and one of the best of all time in my books. Haven't played BO2, hopefully I can get Ghosts

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Nov 5 2013, 08:10 PM

I don't think it should be too bad if you have some shooter experience because Battlefields biggest advantage is its flexibility imho. You can play Domination on small maps which is very much like CoD and has no vehicles, or play the classic Battlefield modes like Conquest and Rush, where the game varies from map to map because some of them are infantry only, others have only some light vehicles and maybe one tank per side, while others are like full-out war with multiples tanks, choppers and jets on each team and up to 64 players. It's a lot of fun but can be frustrating at times because once your team is losing it can be very hard to turn the tide if you are just one guy, but don't let that disencourage you.

yeah, its an amazing game, I love BF4

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 5 2013, 12:35 PM

Well I don't consider sniping camping. Since they're supposed to sit in one spot, I consider that sniping Tongue

But yeah I never had any issues with snipers or campers in BF, Even sniping is difficult enough for most people that I never had people exploit it on me. But I was relatively good at the game especially sniping as well Tongue

No such thing as camping in BF. Its more or less tactical positioning. If Im gonna watch an objective, Im gonna take my shotgun and watch a high volume entryway.

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Keenan@Nov 6 2013, 02:21 AM

Yeahthat more or less.

I loved COD4's campaign and liked W@W's a lot too. I really liked the US part of the MW2 campaign but felt that the TF141 part was fairly dull. Blops 1 was alright. Didn't like MW3's, though Blops2 was decent, if only because they introduced a branched story where it actually plays differently depending on what you do. I just started this campaign earlier today so I'll see how that is. I feel like the only person in the world that starts with the campaign...

Yeah I also think that the Black Ops II campaign was pretty decent, I still hate the characters and the way the story is presented, but it changed up the actual gameplay compared to the previous parts, added decisions and a branched story, which added a nice new facet to the typical CoD-campaigns.

And I agree with Snappy, campers aren't really a problem in BF4 imho. There is a lot of sniping but sniping is not the same as camping and being a good sniper is actually pretty hard and almost always being a Sniper makes you very vulnerable to being knifed, killed from guys who flanked you or blown up by tanks.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by meow@Nov 5 2013, 08:23 PM
BO1 is easily my faviorite COD game, and one of the best of all time in my books. Haven't played BO2, hopefully I can get Ghosts
Yikes Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Nov 5 2013, 08:17 PM

Remember to not play it at work.

But that's what I do, just not for activision :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Nov 5 2013, 05:40 PM

Yikes  Tongue

don't know how u can dislike BLOPS1 but ehh

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Nov 5 2013, 08:41 PM

don't know how u can dislike BLOPS1 but ehh
Yeahthat Black Ops 1 was a great game, last really good COD game (Ghosts excluded as I haven't played it)

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Black Ops 1 had some of my favorite maps ever, MW2 had some really good maps too, MW3 had awful maps. BLOPS2 had a couple really nice maps but none that have really stuck with me or I've had an urge to play in the past 6 months

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 5 2013, 05:45 PM
Black Ops 1 had some of my favorite maps ever, MW2 had some really good maps too, MW3 had awful maps. BLOPS2 had a couple really nice maps but none that have really stuck with me or I've had an urge to play in the past 6 months

plus you got to see me beast in Blops1

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Nov 5 2013, 08:45 PM

plus you got to see me beast in Blops1
I did indeed. Some really good times playing that. Nothing like 75-2 on that one map with the torn down buildings :lol: absolute ownage

Quote:Originally posted by leotfatu@Nov 5 2013, 07:41 PM

But that's what I do, just not for activision  :ph34r:

What do you do Hmm

BO1 Was terrible to me, other then shooting range and Nuketown it sucked and I liked the campaign mode.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]