Create Account

Garbanzo Beancast Questions
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2018, 06:13 PM by Bonk.)

It appears that Swift has loaded you with questions but here are a few anyway.

I know you have discussed when you when you would retire Garbonzo but who do you think will go first you or Esa?

I would image it is similar to listening to angry NY Jet fans but, how is it listening to angry Lions fans for an entire season?

If you could bring any goalie in the league to Minnesota, who would it be?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Might record this week. Little slow but the season is starting so I could probably find at least a half hour of discussion.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Going to record this afternoon. Need some questions.

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

With the S43 draftees starting to arrive in the bigs, is expansion becoming a necessity in the near future?

Regardless of your answer to the previous question, how would you handle an expansion if you were put in charge of the arrangements?

I had been loving the Stevie Wonder opening. Any chance of bringing that back?

Without giving anything away you’re not comfortable with, let’s hear a little bit about the Garbanzo household. I realize I know next to nothing about you as a person.

Biggest surprise so far in the season?

What early trend in the sim will not continue?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Who is the best player in SHL history not in the HoF? (excluding active players)
It seems you're going to bring back the induction of GMs into the HoF. What do you think the minimum benchmark is for a GM to be inducted? Is a Challenge Cup a necessity?
How involved are you with the management and side of things nowadays with the Chiefs?

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2018, 01:16 PM by Bonk.)

Ok lets hear it.

for reference.

[Image: breakdown.jpg]

And this is why I say relying on points per game can be deceptive.

What are the biggest surprises of the regular season?

How is your fantasy season going?

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

May do a podcast this weekend or on Monday. Lay em on me.

Bumpin

Hi, so you retired, anything you would like to say about your new one. How quickly would you like to get into the shl. Do you have any goals in junior or is it just a pit stop on your shl career. Do you aspire to be better than the average?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

- Thoughts on your next player? How invested will you be in Tracotanza compared to Garbanzo?
- Quick rundown on god/bad/ugly for SMJHL teams?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

- Do you think you will be a mentor of sorts to the new rookies coming up into this draft?
- Would you have any tips for younger defensemen looking to learn about builds and how to have such a legendary career?

[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Am I correct in believing you just got married? If so, Big Congratulations! Care to tell us anything about the ceremony/ honeymoon?

Not including Garbanzo, who were the best defensemen of the S20’s? The S30’s?

Just wanted to say, glad you have entered into the podcasting community around here in a big way , especially as it has allowed me to get to know you a lot better after all this time together in the league.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Wait, you got married?

It's actually sad to see you're retiring. Aside from my SMJHL season he's technically been a part of my life for almost 4 years. When do you finally realize it was over?

What's the biggest difference from s20 to today?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 10:17 PM by Bonk.)

It looks like you have enough questions but here are a few anyway.

How is life?
What are your post-season predictions?
How was your thanksgiving and what is your favorite pie?

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Need questions for the week.