Create Account

The Apology to Galatix

Quote:Originally posted by Phobospwns@Dec 3 2017, 04:01 PM
His "transgression" was in public- so why is it a problem that his apology is in public? It's fine.

Didn't be judgemental twats. The kid said sorry. Let's try assuming he means it, rather than piling on. Come on, guys and girls.  If he continues to be a knocker, go nuts.

Yeahthat Egging on people can be fun and all but at a certain point enough is enough.

I also find it kinda sad some GMs are blackballing him from the league acting like he did some crime against humanity when in reality all he did was do something stupid and provide the league with some quality copypastas.

Quote:Originally posted by Xmas@Dec 3 2017, 06:14 PM

Yeahthat Egging on people can be fun and all but at a certain point enough is enough.

I also find it kinda sad some GMs are blackballing him from the league acting like he did some crime against humanity when in reality all he did was do something stupid and provide the league with some quality copypastas.
I miss you :(

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Xmas@Dec 3 2017, 06:14 PM

Honestly he should get + reputation for the tasty pasta he provided

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

Quote:Originally posted by Xmas@Dec 3 2017, 08:14 PM

Because what every GM wants is someone who has shown themselves to be an asshole. Considering how recently bukss did his whole song and dance, I don't blame GMs one bit for not wanting to get involved with Logan.

That being said good for Minnesota putting it to rest.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Dec 4 2017, 05:38 PM

Because what every GM wants is someone who has shown themselves to be an asshole. Considering how recently bukss did his whole song and dance, I don't blame GMs one bit for not wanting to get involved with Logan.

Dont really understand this, almost everyone on the site has shown themselves to be assholes. Are you forgetting when you went super holier than thou on Detroit? (Not trying to justify dankoa's reaction, but I think you would be able to admit that you could have acted better.) Doesnt mean i dont love u, u know. God knows I've been a peen plenty of times. But I think blackballing a player in this situation who made a joke that went too far wasnt the right move. The bukss situation really isnt comparable, and he didnt even get cut.

On another note, I think its really noble for Minnesota to take chances on reclamation project, like they've done successfully time and time again. Good move.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Dec 4 2017, 07:09 PM

Dont really understand this, almost everyone on the site has shown themselves to be assholes. Are you forgetting when you went super holier than thou on Detroit? (Not trying to justify dankoa's reaction, but I think you would be able to admit that you could have acted better.) Doesnt mean i dont love u, u know. God knows I've been a peen plenty of times. But I think blackballing a player in this situation who made a joke that went too far wasnt the right move. The bukss situation really isnt comparable, and he didnt even get cut.

On another note, I think its really noble for Minnesota to take chances on reclamation project, like they've done successfully time and time again. Good move.
:lol: "holier than thou" "noble"

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Dec 4 2017, 07:01 PM

:lol: "holier than thou" "noble"
ya noble is my god

most popular man in saskatchewan

Player Page
Update Page

wtf is going on

Quote:Originally posted by LB.@Dec 4 2017, 07:17 PM
wtf is going on
how u have so many cups

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Dec 5 2017, 02:19 AM

how u have so many cups
magic and dropping out of college

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Dec 4 2017, 02:38 PM

I find the Logan comparison to bukks laughable. What bukss said was horrible and he deserves to be struck by lightning. Logan's post was just dumb. It nothing different from what McZ or <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Samee</a> would post. Idk, I think the reaction to this shit storm is over the top. I'd even argue that Evok and TDZ talking shit about <a href='index.php?showuser=2646' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Sleepy</a> on a podcast in a different league for that matter is even worse.

That being said, if GMs want to blackball a player from the league, nothing we can do to stop it, but it is a shitty practice. Kudos on Minnesota for signing the guy.

Quote:Originally posted by Xmas@Dec 4 2017, 10:12 PM

I find the Logan comparison to bukks laughable. What bukss said was horrible and he deserves to be struck by lightning. Logan's post was just dumb. It nothing different from what McZ or <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Samee</a> would post. Idk, I think the reaction to this shit storm is over the top. I'd even argue that Evok and TDZ talking shit about <a href='index.php?showuser=2646' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Sleepy</a> on a podcast in a different league for that matter is even worse.

That being said, if GMs want to blackball a player from the league, nothing we can do to stop it, but it is a shitty practice. Kudos on Minnesota for signing the guy.
The comparison is how bukss got multiple chances in a row and continued his behaviour, so I don't blame GMs for being reluctant to take a chance on someone with a bad rep. I don't think there was any sort of blackballing, we just simply were not interested in the player. He got a contract so there was obviously no GM conspiracy to hold him out of the league.

Quote:Originally posted by Xmas@Dec 4 2017, 08:12 PM

you can just eat <s>a dick</s> lefse <s>fuck</s> love you and your <s>negativity</s> positivity

[Image: dnlll.gif]

» Update Page | Player Page | My Twitter «
[Image: 2qcdsat.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: 16gwwf9.png]

Quote:Originally posted by dnL@Dec 6 2017, 10:41 PM

you can just eat <s>a dick</s> lefse <s>fuck</s> love you and your <s>negativity</s> positivity

Lefse and swedish pancakes... the only food groups in the Wahlgren house.

[Image: Wally.png]