Create Account

Werewolf Game 8!

So we going with Troy?

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

I also could confirm Tommy since we should have a free night

Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames

I think it is waste on Tommy. He is very clearly the hunter to me. Troy and then Kimmy would be my choices. I have a minor town role myself.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Current votes

Wozy - 4 (ml [LVS], Tommy, RED, Mack)

Badwolf - 1 (Troy)

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Troy has all but confirmed he is the last wolf apart from the Alpha.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-11-2019, 01:29 PMTommySalami Wrote:
01-11-2019, 01:25 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: I think it'll be funny as shit when ML picks off another person after he calls me the exec or something.

A wolf could be confirming all this information in dead chat. It's a conspiracy! You sheeple!

If it's to the point where they can get this much coordination together with no one disclaiming them, we've already lost.

Why? There is still time to reconsider

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I actually thought about making a game filled with villagers and watch you all go at it.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

01-11-2019, 01:34 PMMack Wrote: I think it is waste on Tommy. He is very clearly the hunter to me. Troy and then Kimmy would be my choices. I have a minor town role myself.

You should really tell us which one then.

01-11-2019, 01:34 PMMack Wrote: I think it is waste on Tommy. He is very clearly the hunter to me. Troy and then Kimmy would be my choices. I have a minor town role myself.

I agree that I think Tommy is village, but using my power to prove that I can see ppl roles should end any doubt on whether I'm lying

01-11-2019, 01:36 PMDurden Wrote: I actually thought about making a game filled with villagers and watch you all go at it.

internal screaming peaks

01-11-2019, 01:36 PMml002 Wrote:

I agree that I think Tommy is village, but using my power to prove that I can see ppl roles should end any doubt on whether I'm lying

To be fair if you came out tomorrow and said I was the hunter that wouldn't be proving much. At the same time I'm not going to argue if you choose me.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

01-11-2019, 01:35 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote:
01-11-2019, 01:29 PMTommySalami Wrote: If it's to the point where they can get this much coordination together with no one disclaiming them, we've already lost.

Why? There is still time to reconsider

How does RED and ml get away with this as wolves without the seer and medium being dead? They came out pretty confidently and no one has gone up against them.

So I think we are down to:

Vote for Wozy if you believe ML

Vote for bad (or ML) if you don't.

Any thing else?

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

01-11-2019, 01:37 PMTommySalami Wrote:
01-11-2019, 01:36 PMml002 Wrote: I agree that I think Tommy is village, but using my power to prove that I can see ppl roles should end any doubt on whether I'm lying

To be fair if you came out tomorrow and said I was the hunter that wouldn't be proving much. At the same time I'm not going to argue if you choose me.

I mean right now I get two more seeings minimum (one today, one tomorrow). I know Wozy is a wolf and we are pretty certain Alaska is the alpha. Troy's reaction screams desperate wolf/tc to me. That's three of the five ppl we should be worried about. Plus we don't know if we eliminated one early in Sleepy or Stammer

01-11-2019, 01:42 PMml002 Wrote:
01-11-2019, 01:37 PMTommySalami Wrote: To be fair if you came out tomorrow and said I was the hunter that wouldn't be proving much. At the same time I'm not going to argue if you choose me.

I mean right now I get two more seeings minimum (one today, one tomorrow). I know Wozy is a wolf and we are pretty certain Alaska is the alpha. Troy's reaction screams desperate wolf/tc to me. That's three of the five ppl we should be worried about. Plus we don't know if we eliminated one early in Sleepy or Stammer

See all over me then!