Create Account

S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy February 5th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I think for me I would get rid of Saint Louis and add in Carolina to our division. While its trading a non strong team for another not as strong team, it could possibly make our travel easier. Having easier travel lets us still dominate our division

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

In the SMJHL I would remove the STL scarecrows from our division and add NL so that the eternal rivalry between Maine and NL can continue to live on as we fight for divisional title.

Code:
35 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

I would take out the Edmonton Blizzard and replace them with the Edmonton Comets. It was a better name and design btw, naming a Northern city team the "Blizzard" is a touch cliché

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Now that I am a part of a different division, I would remove Vancouver and add St Louis. That way I can play more games against my old team.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Gonna can the Manhattan Madge and replace them with the Hamilton Steelhawks to both remove a team that beats us and also to get all the bird teams in the league in the same division (BAP, ATL, HAM)

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

I would remove Atlanta from my division (for no reason other than they're first) and add Winnipeg to my division so that I can play against my boyfriend more @sköldpaddor

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: zS2lCMp.png]

[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Im only thinking about the team, and the chance to make playoff, so I would take out MET of our division, because they're the best, and I would add REG, one of the worst team right now.

Not one im happy with way it is with New England We get too battle off with Montreal and Buffalo than some other trash teams in the division

Quote:
Citadelles

I am removing the Chicago Syndicate and I will replace them with literally anybody else, I just don't like competing against my friends so it's all for the best.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2023, 08:48 PM by Ace.)

I will remove the Aurora from the Central and put them in the Pacific so there's more of a Canadian rivalry. We should be in a division with Edmonton & Calgary!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I'm removing Carolina and adding Maine. Adding Maine so that Alexi Piastri can get revenge for all of the disappointed former Halifax Raiders fans by lighting up the Timber on the scoresheet.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

I would remove    Blizzard edmonton because one less division rival to deal with.  Falcons Detroit because dang they are hard to beat and they beat me out for an award and I'm still salty about that.

37 words

we need to remove montreal and add baltimore, just because montreal are so good this season but baltimore are bad. thats it. no offense to anyone.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie

For the SMJHL, i would move the Armada to the division with Great Falls, Yukon and Regina. Anything to cut down on travel costs and the physical tax traveling has on people.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

Take out Detroit and replace them with St Louis. Obviously the reason would be it gives us a much better chance to win our division and it's less travel on our part.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]