Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

Ill be honest I don't really watch the live sims, there's just not enough action like in say a real NHL game for it to grab my interest. If I had to pick a song, Dancin' remix by Kronos would be a song I'd like to hear for Buf.

[Image: YQkXo45.png]

There’s no song that is more fitting for a goal song or an entrance song than “Welcome to the Jungle”. And if that’s not a perfect fit for the Pride, I just don’t know what is.

[Image: ho-lee-smokes-iihf.png]
Thanks Jove for my sig

I went to a CF Montreal game and the goal song they use is Chelsea Dagger from The Fratellis, which really gets the crowd going. I think it would fit well as a goal song for the Montreal Patriotes to uniformized all the goal songs that are used by the Montreal sports teams.

53 words

Nor Ge
norway Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

The greatest goal/theme song of any hockey team ever was , of course, Brass Bonanza as used by the Hartford Whalers. Unfortunately those schmendricks in Carolina have turned their backs on their franchise's illustrious past

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I usually don't listen to streams with sound on so I am not sure what the current songs are but I think using the Rocky theme for the Forge really fits and it hits well after a Forge goal

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Not that I am particularly biased towards the Grizzlies or anything but the "It's raining tacos" still makes me laugh. I have no idea why this is our goal song but I still like it. Especially hearing it in over-time.

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

billy herrington has his roots in japanese culture and the very best goal song for any team in the league would be haru yo koi (right version) which any true connosieur would be familiar with

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

NOLA - we are the champions, so we can live in a dream world where it might actually be possible. Wow that would be so neat!

Timber is just kind of a perfect goal song for Maine, I love it. I'm also a big fan of QCC's la machine a scorer, not sure if they're still using it but it's so catchy

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2024, 10:04 PM by Amidships. Edited 2 times in total.)

La machine à scorer by Bob Bissonnette is an excellent goal song for a franchise based in Quebec. I am also quite partial to the Maine Timber's use of the song Timber. I'm a big fan of sound effects used, too, so Carolina's "Release the Kraken!" sound works great. Team World's use of Baba Yetu always holds a place in my heart, too.

[Image: MittschiffsSHL.gif]

I used to love the Pop Smoke goal horn that the Renegades had back when I was GM. Every time a goal went in and the opponents were treated to a blast from Welcome To The Party it used to make me smile so would love to see them bring that one back

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I don't watch live sims, for my health and the well being of my team. That being said, my favorite goal horn would be my own IF I COULD GET THE AUDIO CLIP. I've known for 5-6 seasons what I want my goal horn to be but I can't isolate the audio because I am a big dimbi.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Obv "We are the Champions" fits Winnipeg. "I'm so Lonely" plays for both EDM and MTL at the bottom. "Thrift Shop" for Minnesota. "Blinding Lights" for LAP and SFP in Cali.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png][Image: augr5GV.jpeg]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, tweedledunn, and jaypc8237 for sigs

Although it gives me nightmares, the Wolfpack Subwoolfer goal song is hilarious and was cut just right for the live sims. Otherwise, I like a variety of goal horns and songs with connections to the home city in some way. It would be fun if every team in each league needed a slightly different horn blast.

\
[Image: v09bRKvt_o.jpg]

As far as goal songs go I’ll let other people from Toronto vote or fight about that. What I REALLY want is our goal horn to be the scream Tom from Tom and Jerry does when he gets hurt

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers