Create Account

NovaRC / Witty Multi Suspension

Just got in. I even faced the possibility of slipping on ice and getting paralysed to shovel my neighbour's sidewalk. I am a real tough guy, I should write a novella about it and post it on SHL.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Nov 24 2015, 10:00 PM
Just got in. I even faced the possibility of slipping on ice and getting paralysed to shovel my neighbour's sidewalk. I am a real tough guy, I should write a novella about it and post it on SHL.

Is there character growth, a moral, and lesson to be learned for the experience?

Seriously gorlab, what the fuck do you even do for a living? The only thing I ever seen you do is brag about how much you have done for this site. But what have you even done that a 15 year old kid would not have been able to do? Count up some numbers? Make a few pretty pictures? You've done nothing. You are sad dude. Remember that time you tried to teach the league a lesson by up and leaving all your jobs and you were replaced by competent people over night? You think you are the glue to this site but if you left absolutely nothing would change. The only thing you are good for on this site anymore is putting people down for calling you out to be the whinny little pissoff that you are.

I'm sorry you caught some feelings over whatever it is. But grow up man, you act like a spoiled baby.

Quote:Originally posted by JackCross@Nov 24 2015, 08:01 PM

Is there character growth, a moral, and lesson to be learned for the experience?
No. I just want everyone on an online sim hockey forum to acknowledge my heroic toughness.

Smile) Smile) Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Nov 24 2015, 08:02 PM
Seriously gorlab, what the fuck do you even do for a living?  The only thing I ever seen you do is brag about how much you have done for this site.  But what have you even done that a 15 year old kid would not have been able to do?  Count up some numbers?  Make a few pretty pictures?  You've done nothing.  You are sad dude.  Remember that time you tried to teach the league a lesson by up and leaving all your jobs and you were replaced by competent people over night?  You think you are the glue to this site but if you left absolutely nothing would change.  The only thing you are good for on this site anymore is putting people down for calling you out to be the whinny little pissoff that you are.

I'm sorry you caught some feelings over whatever it is.  But grow up man, you act like a spoiled baby.

Don't you have a 7'6" mental patient who wants to kill you to diffuse?

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Nov 24 2015, 10:02 PM

No. I just want everyone on an online sim hockey forum to acknowledge my heroic toughness.

Smile) Smile) Smile)

So a real heroes quest.

Write it up. Pad the bank account.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Nov 24 2015, 09:04 PM
Don't you have a 7'6" mental patient who wants to kill you to diffuse?
You aren't even a good troll anymore

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Nov 24 2015, 05:54 PM
Tell me how many times you risked your life as a rent-a-cop today, BeanSobie.

Validate yourself to me some more.
Hey buddy! Let's play a little game called: Fill in the blanks!

You should probably just leave the site because _______1________, and ______2______ !

I'm just looking out for your best interests. You should probably stay out of the Podcast scene as well because it's well documented now league-wide that ___3____ .

With that being said, have a splendid day and don't forget: _____4_____ !!!

Fill in the blanks here

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Take this lover's quarrel to the thunderdome, not in here.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-10-2
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 8] [Pts 10] [+/- +20] [PIM 12] [Hits 24] [SB 115]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Can I say ***** there without Maxy Pm'ing me officially worded league warnings?

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Nov 24 2015, 08:05 PM

You aren't even a good troll anymore

He seems to do a damn fine job of riling everybody up. Smile)

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Nov 24 2015, 09:07 PM

Gorlab gets the cheap heat, but he's good at it.

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Nov 24 2015, 09:07 PM

No one's even riled up. I just asked him a serious question. What has he done for this site that your average high schooler couln't take care of? Fuck, most middle schoolers could do as much good for this league as gorlab's ever done. All it takes is time and a willingness to not do anything productive with your life.

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Nov 24 2015, 10:13 PM

No one's even riled up.  I just asked him a serious question.  What has he done for this site that your average high schooler couln't take care of?  Fuck, most middle schoolers could do as much good for this league as gorlab's ever done.  All it takes is time and a willingness to not do anything productive with your life.
bruh, he made a spreadsheet. c'mon. we've been over this.

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Nov 24 2015, 10:15 PM

bruh, he made a spreadsheet. c'mon. we've been over this.
He deleted that spreadsheet, though! So does it even count?

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]