Create Account

S35 SHL Awards Show

Next, to present the MVP of the people, the Sarmad Khan Trophy, named in honor of my favorite EASHL center, <a href='index.php?showuser=5' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>sarmo</a>. I guess Khan was good, too. Before my time. This is the MVP award determined by a vote from you, the fans. Thank you for voting! Unless you didn't, of course, in which case continue making fun of me.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

<div align="center">The S35 Sarmad Khan Trophy goes to …

[Image: 2432nnb.png]

ACE REDDING

Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=31' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>grimreaper</a>!

[Image: 2432nnb.png]</div>

Nikolai Evans

I'd say this will make Tanner's line making ego larger, but I don't think that it's possible

<div align="center">And now, for the final award, we present the Ron Mexico Trophy to the league’s MVP as determined by the awards committee.

Your Mexico nominees are …

Dragons Randy Randleman
Rage Ace Redding
Wolfpack Ales Smirnov
</div>

Nikolai Evans

And the winner is ……………….

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Aug 9 2017, 09:32 PM
<div align="center">[Image: mrrdk5.png]

[b]JASPER CLAYTON

Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy216</a>!

[Image: mrrdk5.png]</div>[/b]

Thank

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Aug 9 2017, 08:46 PM
<div align="center">[Image: 2dba1yh.png]

[b]KRISTIAN ERIKSSON

Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=9' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>raymond3000</a>!

[Image: 2dba1yh.png]</div>[/b]
O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

<div align="center">[Image: mrrdk5.png]

ALES SMIRNOV

Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=1484' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Ohtaay</a>!

[Image: mrrdk5.png]</div>

Nikolai Evans

Thanks for coming out tonight! I hope you’ve enjoyed my pathetic attempt at presenting awards, so that you’ll be especially grateful when Eggy does it next season. Be sure to –

Wait.

I’ve been told we have one more award to present.

Nikolai Evans

The Vidrik Onoprienko Lifetime Achievement Award was founded in Season 27 in recognition of longtime SHL and SMJHL simmer JackCross, without whom this league certainly would have been much different. In his honor, this award was founded to recognize those whose contributions throughout their time on the site have contributed extensively to league history, and without whom the SHL would not be a shadow of what it is today. Past winners of the award include JackCross himself, Leafs4Ever, Spangle, and jkrever. The award has not been presented since Season 31 … until now.

This season, the Vidrik Onoprienko Lifetime Achievement Award will be going to a longtime general manager, former commissioner, and the namesake and creator of league tools such as the Bojo Machine:

<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Beaujeaux</a></div>

Congratulations, Bojo. You are incredibly deserving of this award. Pushkin still sucks, though.

Nikolai Evans

Congrats, <a href='index.php?showuser=1484' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Ohtaay</a> , you sexy beast.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

And on that note, we conclude the Season 35 SHL Awards Show. Thank you all for coming out, and congratulations to the winners on their successful seasons. I look forward to seeing you all back here in Season 36 ... just with someone else presenting these. Presumably somebody who can read his or her own handwriting and won't present the wrong awards. Good night!

Nikolai Evans

Gratz Bojo and Pushkin!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Aug 9 2017, 08:47 PM
Next, to present the MVP of the people, the [b]Sarmad Khan Trophy, named in honor of my favorite EASHL center, <a href='index.php?showuser=5' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>sarmo</a>. I guess Khan was good, too. Before my time. This is the MVP award determined by a vote from you, the fans. Thank you for voting! Unless you didn't, of course, in which case continue making fun of me.[/b]
<3

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Aug 9 2017, 06:46 PM
<div align="center">[Image: 2dba1yh.png]

[b]KRISTIAN ERIKSSON

Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=9' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>raymond3000</a>!

[Image: 2dba1yh.png]</div>[/b]
Wooo!

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars