Create Account

WFT: An SHL Tale '2'
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 11:04 PM by JamesT.)

04-26-2019, 10:45 PMfever95 Wrote: Yeah, what the fuck is all this cursing about? I mean, I have some fucking virgin ears over here. I have never uttered a curse word in my life and I’m an angel haha ?

The music begins to drop and both parties are about to drop their final lines. The audience begins to eagerly await what they are going to hear next as the first rapper composes his thoughts and opens his mouth

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

04-26-2019, 11:02 PMJames Truong Wrote: The music begins to drop and both parties are about to drop their final lines. The audience begins to eagerly await what they are going to hear next as the first rapper composes his thoughts and opens his mouth

His mouth stays open, but no sound comes out. He's choking! He's choking! Ah shit, not this again. He's already done enough choking on ice. Of course, who would choke harder than...

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

A chicken with your name. Where the hell did this chicken come from? What is stuck in its throat? We need a vet and we need one fast!

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

But ... who is it? This isn't a vet. Oh no, this is Gritty coming onto the stage. He chases the chicken! He needs to be stopped! Who will come to stop Gritty from chasing the chicken?

[Image: Gritty+MIB+running.jpg]

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

04-27-2019, 02:29 AMSami Wrote: But ... who is it? This isn't a vet. Oh no, this is Gritty coming onto the stage. He chases the chicken! He needs to be stopped! Who will come to stop Gritty from chasing the chicken?

Well who is the only mascot with the power to stop him? The Philly Fanatic of course. He comes out and hypnotized Gritty long enough for the chicken fo escape. Just then...

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

04-27-2019, 04:56 AMbk1689 Wrote:
04-27-2019, 02:29 AMSami Wrote: But ... who is it? This isn't a vet. Oh no, this is Gritty coming onto the stage. He chases the chicken! He needs to be stopped! Who will come to stop Gritty from chasing the chicken?

Well who is the only mascot with the power to stop him? The Philly Fanatic of course. He comes out and hypnotized Gritty long enough for the chicken fo escape. Just then...

The chicken turns around and transforms into another Gritty! The two Grittys face off, prepared to do battle in the clash of the century. They yell their battle cries and start charging at each other when...

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

04-27-2019, 06:39 AMgoldenglutes Wrote:
04-27-2019, 04:56 AMbk1689 Wrote: Well who is the only mascot with the power to stop him? The Philly Fanatic of course. He comes out and hypnotized Gritty long enough for the chicken fo escape. Just then...

The chicken turns around and transforms into another Gritty! The two Grittys face off, prepared to do battle in the clash of the century. They yell their battle cries and start charging at each other when...

Chuck Norris yells "STOP, take of your masks or I'll round house kick you both back in to your mom's vagina! Both grittys takes of the mask and reveals the famous faces of two Swedish red haired twins..

RETIRED

04-27-2019, 08:03 AMMayuu Wrote:
04-27-2019, 06:39 AMgoldenglutes Wrote: The chicken turns around and transforms into another Gritty! The two Grittys face off, prepared to do battle in the clash of the century. They yell their battle cries and start charging at each other when...

Chuck Norris yells "STOP, take of your masks or I'll round house kick you both back in to your mom's vagina! Both grittys takes of the mask and reveals the famous faces of two Swedish red haired twins..

who introduce themselves as the granddaughters of someone from ABBA and reveal their intentions to beat you up in a fist fight. You drop the gloves and prepare to throw punches when...

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2019, 09:56 AM by xDParK.)

04-27-2019, 09:43 AMbluesfan55 Wrote:
04-27-2019, 08:03 AMMayuu Wrote: Chuck Norris yells "STOP, take of your masks or I'll round house kick you both back in to your mom's vagina! Both grittys takes of the mask and reveals the famous faces of two Swedish red haired twins..

who introduce themselves as the granddaughters of someone from ABBA and reveal their intentions to beat you up in a fist fight. You drop the gloves and prepare to throw punches when...

@O4L Ofer shows up to back you up in the fight. The two Swedish red haired twins immediately back down and run away because Ofer is known for..

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

04-27-2019, 09:55 AMxDParK Wrote:
04-27-2019, 09:43 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: who introduce themselves as the granddaughters of someone from ABBA and reveal their intentions to beat you up in a fist fight. You drop the gloves and prepare to throw punches when...

@O4L  Ofer shows up to back you up in the fight. The two Swedish red haired twins immediately back down and run away because Ofer is known for..

His mighty way with words. You know when you talk to a little kid and they just ramble on and on about nothing, annoying the shit out of you? Keep on asking stupid questions and stuff? Yeah taht was him. One of his questions was

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

You are proud to know that you are the winningest player in SHL history and your house is full of trophies. But when you enter you house, you find out that...

[Image: giphy.gif]

04-27-2019, 10:26 AMluketd Wrote:
04-27-2019, 09:55 AMxDParK Wrote: @O4L  Ofer shows up to back you up in the fight. The two Swedish red haired twins immediately back down and run away because Ofer is known for..

His mighty way with words. You know when you talk to a little kid and they just ramble on and on about nothing, annoying the shit out of you? Keep on asking stupid questions and stuff? Yeah taht was him. One of his questions was

Why the hell did you publicly expose yourself when sober? You step back, shocked that he'd accuse you of such a heinous thing, when...

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

04-27-2019, 11:23 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: Why the hell did you publicly expose yourself when sober? You step back, shocked that he'd accuse you of such a heinous thing, when...

You realized this was your moment, this was the moment you were told of in the prophecy. Now that fate had it's claws dug into this moment, you realized you had no choice but to...

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

04-27-2019, 11:43 AMTommySalami Wrote:
04-27-2019, 11:23 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: Why the hell did you publicly expose yourself when sober? You step back, shocked that he'd accuse you of such a heinous thing, when...

You realized this was your moment, this was the moment you were told of in the prophecy. Now that fate had it's claws dug into this moment, you realized you had no choice but to...

Take one step back, take a deep breath and... rip off all of your clothes, publicly exposing yourself again! With a weird grin on your face you look around at the shocked faces around you and say...

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2019, 12:41 PM by CampinKiller.)

04-27-2019, 12:37 PMOtrebor13 Wrote: Take one step back, take a deep breath and... rip off all of your clothes, publicly exposing yourself again! With a weird grin on your face you look around at the shocked faces around you and say...

"What, you thought I wouldn't do it again? Now excuse me while I relieve myself." You walk off to a bush, when suddenly something lunges out at you! You look down and...

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]