Create Account

Response to ANA Appeal

01-23-2020, 06:59 PMsuavemente Wrote: Not my place or authority but i figured I'd share how this looks to outsiders/newbies like myself:

Rookie perspective: brand new to the league so I don't really care/have a dog in the race but what I do care about is my updates not reflecting in the WJC roster stats. My submissions not being graded on time and affecting my ability to buy gear and training.  Mayhaps there are bigger fish to fry, at least that's how it looks/feels like to me. Y'all would rather do this for 3 days straight than help out actual rookies making content and trying to have a fun time. I think the ramifications/ new player retention that are  gonna be affected by this hubbabaloo is gonna be far more impactful than the actual issue being discussed.

My two cents.

Hey! Glad you're enjoying the league! The WJC is not updated throughout and everyone's stats will remain the same for the duration of the tournament. Hope this eased your concerns

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 07:08 PM by suavemente.)

01-23-2020, 07:06 PMSlashACM Wrote: Hey! Glad you're enjoying the league! The WJC is not updated throughout and everyone's stats will remain the same for the duration of the tournament. Hope this eased your concerns.
Yea but as discussed elsewhere some people (other rookies) do have updated stats, why the discrepancy? is it a manpower issue?

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

01-23-2020, 07:07 PMsuavemente Wrote:
01-23-2020, 07:06 PMSlashACM Wrote: Hey! Glad you're enjoying the league! The WJC is not updated throughout and everyone's stats will remain the same for the duration of the tournament. Hope this eased your concerns.
Yea but as discussed elsewhere some people do have updated stats, why the discrepancy? is it a manpower issue?

Everyone beyond s53 has stats from 1/08. S53ers have their first update inputted in the sim as I had to manually enter everyone of you them

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

01-23-2020, 07:09 PMSlashACM Wrote:
01-23-2020, 07:07 PMsuavemente Wrote: Yea but as discussed elsewhere some people do have updated stats, why the discrepancy? is it a manpower issue?

Everyone beyond s53 has stats from 1/08. S53ers have their first update inputted in the sim as I had to manually enter everyone of you them
Roger that, appreciate you clearing that up

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

01-23-2020, 07:10 PMsuavemente Wrote:
01-23-2020, 07:09 PMSlashACM Wrote: Everyone beyond s53 has stats from 1/08. S53ers have their first update inputted in the sim as I had to manually enter everyone of you them
Roger that, appreciate you clearing that up

No problem, sorry if it makes you feel underpowered but it's hard to be fair but also make sure the prospect teams don't get absolutely smacked

oh this is where the drama went

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

We need @Pingy Pingu

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Jeez y'all keep shitting on @AlexF, as if being the GM of the Nashville Stars wasn't enough punishment.
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2020, 11:34 AM by AlexF.)

01-24-2020, 11:11 AMHydracronis Wrote: Jeez y'all keep shitting on @AlexF, as if being the GM of the Nashville Stars wasn't enough punishment.

If they're not careful I'll start using my HO removal powers over here too.

While I'm here...still a trash and rash decision a day later. Still waiting to be contacted by HO btw, so hit me up. Plenty of people here have my discord, and I'm sure it's somewhere on this site already anyways.

01-23-2020, 06:59 PMsuavemente Wrote: Not my place or authority but i figured I'd share how this looks to outsiders/newbies like myself:

Rookie perspective: brand new to the league so I don't really care/have a dog in the race but what I do care about is my updates not reflecting in the WJC roster stats. My submissions not being graded on time and affecting my ability to buy gear and training.  Mayhaps there are bigger fish to fry, at least that's how it looks/feels like to me. Y'all would rather do this for 3 days straight than help out actual rookies making content and trying to have a fun time. I think the ramifications/ new player retention that are  gonna be affected by this hubbabaloo is gonna be far more impactful than the actual issue being discussed.

My two cents.
Exactly the point I’ve been trying to make. Sorry to hear this is the early impression the league’s leaving on newer members like yourself, I promise it’s not always this dumb

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I still fail to see a reason why Anaheim as a team is being punished for the actions of two (potentially one) individuals. Sure the guy runs it but I see no reason to take a J team, where winning doesn't matter as much as player development, and hindering their ability to develop new players into the league.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Oof that image is pretty cut and dry. “Asked him if I could get him on our team would he be active again”.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

01-24-2020, 01:25 PMSymmetrik Wrote: Oof that image is pretty cut and dry. “Asked him if I could get him on our team would he be active again”.

question Mr. Cut and Dry, have you ever taken a class that taught propositional logic?

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

01-24-2020, 01:34 PMBDonini Wrote:
01-24-2020, 01:25 PMSymmetrik Wrote: Oof that image is pretty cut and dry. “Asked him if I could get him on our team would he be active again”.

question Mr. Cut and Dry, have you ever taken a class that taught propositional logic?

no big word

hard on brain

tamper tamper

poopoosition

donini

dopoopoo

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

01-24-2020, 11:28 AMAlexF Wrote:
01-24-2020, 11:11 AMHydracronis Wrote: Jeez y'all keep shitting on @AlexF, as if being the GM of the Nashville Stars wasn't enough punishment.

If they're not careful I'll start using my HO removal powers over here too.

While I'm here...still a trash and rash decision a day later. Still waiting to be contacted by HO btw, so hit me up. Plenty of people here have my discord, and I'm sure it's somewhere on this site already anyways.

See this? This is sympathy repellent.