Create Account

Chirper #57 (AC Week # 515)

03-11-2024, 12:56 PMpuolivalmiste Wrote: It was the old thread but if you did it after AC and training became available they should still count for this week.

It did count as far as I can see. The new threads just aren't up that early on a Monday typically.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

03-11-2024, 01:30 PMCarpy48 Wrote: It did count as far as I can see. The new threads just aren't up that early on a Monday typically.

Yea, as ex-banker I know that cutoff happens at same time with the AC, so any chirps to old thread don't count for that week but for this instead (though daylight saving might mess that up). I is just something I like to take any opportunity to point out so more people might see it and be aware of how it actually works.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

i was not expecting to open the chirper and see a peanut cosplaying john cena

playoffs are already half done, i think my playoff predictions are going good? i cant remember for sure though and im to lazy to check

Heyho captain jack

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Bring me back to the railroad track

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

03-11-2024, 01:47 PMretuperkele Wrote: Bring me back to the railroad track

The 90s have called and would like you back immediately Tongue

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

We got eliminated. Can we skip this week?

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

My offseason started too early

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

It's semi-finals time

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

LETS GO FORGE!!!!!!!!!

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

idk what to say