Create Account

Official car thread

Quote:Originally posted by Stryker@Feb 13 2014, 10:09 PM
Less then a year before I get my learners then about 3-4 months and ill get my N then I am going to get a car.

Most likely a tuner, an early style auddi A4 or something like that or a Mazda RX-7 (If I can find one) or a Nissan 370z fairlady. Or even a Subaro Impreza or a Mitshubishi Lancer or something along those lines.

I love the Mazda Rx-7's, but most people aren't aware of the issues that have plagued the rotary engines, so just be cognizant of that. Sexy car though.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

If I could get my hands on a Supra, I would not hesitate.

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Feb 13 2014, 10:10 PM
Toyota Tercel >

I loved having my knees touch the roof while driving.
Hahahaha Man small cars are awful. My mom just borrowed a Ford Fiesta since her car was messed up and no shit you have to be 5'0 or under in order to sit in that thing comfortably. My mom is 5'2 and about 100lbs and she barely fits in it. Just nuts how small cars are being made now a days

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 13 2014, 10:09 PM

Yeah the new Stingray is gorgeous too. But I'm floored by that Supra man. I can't believe I haven't heard about it until now

Yeah, way more than I would have expected.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Feb 13 2014, 07:10 PM

I love the Mazda Rx-7's, but most people aren't aware of the issues that have plagued the rotary engines, so just be cognizant of that. Sexy car though.
My dad had an original Mazda Rotatory and put it into his 71 Datson 510 and drove it for like 5 years so he knows the rotatories.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

A supply teacher at my school was driving back from Toronto and blew his engine, I cant probably get his VW Golf 2L TDI for dirt cheap, I just need to buy an engine and do a swap. Good deal or no?

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Jun 13 2014, 08:52 AM
A supply teacher at my school was driving back from Toronto and blew his engine, I cant probably get his VW Golf 2L TDI for dirt cheap, I just need to buy an engine and do a swap. Good deal or no?

If you know how to swap an engine, probably.

If you need to pay someone for an engine swap, probably not.

What year is it? How many km does the body/drivetrain of the car have? I don't know much about cars, but if you want any type of educated response other than 'lol VW is for McZ 2 drive not u" you need to include some more info besides the make/model :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jun 13 2014, 10:13 AM

If you know how to swap an engine, probably.

If you need to pay someone for an engine swap, probably not.

What year is it? How many km does the body/drivetrain of the car have? I don't know much about cars, but if you want any type of educated response other than 'lol VW is for McZ 2 drive not u" you need to include some more info besides the make/model :lol:

I havent talked to the guy yet or even seen his car, my shop teacher told me about it. Gonna talk to him soon

Currently driving a 2012 Jeep Wrangler. Bought it a year ago used and got a pretty good deal on it. Basically this:

[Image: 2012_jeep_wrangler_sport_west_palm_beach...717255.jpg]

Used to drive a 2005 Mazda 5 but my mom loved "her Mazda" so she agreed to help buy me one if she could drive it.

[Image: MAZDA5-medium-307_6.jpg]

Currently drive this:

[Image: f17caaf5141e.jpg]

I bought it off a friend of mine, otherwise I wouldn't have bucked up for it.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

11 Buick Lacrosse

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

2006 GMC Sierra. It's Navy blue with black XD series rims, and has straight pipe exhaust on it that makes it sound mean as hell.

I just bought the following for it.

Tow Mirrors
24in Light Bar
Chrome door handles
Chrome gas cap

I'll post before and after pics of it

Just recently got a different car for work 08 CRV. Solid little vehicle under 100k miles and was owned by a old lady

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Any petrolheads still around?

Any petrolheads still around?