Create Account

S49 Weekend Funtime: Gift Certificate

Kata Vilde decided to spend his $250 in a most unusual way. Everyone knows there's a chicken farm on top of the Big Parm in Calgray and with the amount of parms consumed by the Dragons they were beginning to run out of chickens. Vilde spent the entire $250 on live chickens to replenish the supply.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

With my $250 gift certificate combined with $4,999,750 of my own money, I will purchase the officially licensed Winnipeg Private Jet.  No longer will I have to ride the bus between St. Louis and Winnipeg for the off-season.  Thanks to your generous gift, I can finally afford to ride in style.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

With only $250 to spend, that is just enough to buy a personalized SHL jersey so I decided to go with the living legend, Winnipeg Jets forward and future first ballot hall of famer, Jason Visser!

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

With my $250 gift card to the SHL store I would buy the entire team sweet matching leather jackets that all say Boo Crew on the back with an awesome group of ghosts looking to mess stuff up. Of course they would all have our nicknames on the front as well.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

With my gift certificate, I'd order custom jerseys from all of my favorite teammates I've played with throughout both of my careers. Finn Kruger's Mammoths jersey, Louie Garrett's Riot jersey (if they still exist), Nour Harrak's Steelhawks jersey, etc. You name it, I'll hopefully be able to afford it.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

I bought 20 coffee mugs with the SHL logo on them, purely as a investment. I feel when time goes by I can double my money when I sell them and if not, I don´t have to buy any mugs anytime soon!

Quote:Task: Welcome all to the start of season 49!.. and as a token of the leagues appreciation each of you have been given a $250 dollar gift certificate to use at the new 'SHL Store' located on Point-Task-Strip! In 25 words or more tell us all about your purchases! what did you buy, why did you buy it, how much were they? (*tag anyone involved)

I bought a Rafe Ulrich poster, which may seem a little vain, but trust me this poster is some good shit, it's a picture of me when I scored my hattrick last season and you can just read the joy on my face. I love it and I will be buying all my friends one.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

I will put the gift certificate towards end of season gifts for the team. Each whisk(e)y will be personally selected for the individual player and will have a story behind why I chose this whisk(e)y for them. The goal will be to drink the whisk(e)y out of the four star cup.

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

Geoff Moore went into the SHL store and bought himself a brand new Minnesota Chiefs jersey, with his own name in the back? Why is that? Because Moore is a dumb idiot and he forgot his Jersey on the plane while traveling back to Minnesota and he really didn't want anyone to find out about it. With the remaining money on the gift card he purchased a bunch of Chiefs hats to throw to fans at the next open practice.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

I went to the store and bought a crap ton of whiskey. Its Hocolate's drink of choice, and now he can afford to buy the good stuff instead of the discount bottom shelf crap he has grown accustomed to

Being a massive hockey fan, it's pretty clear what I'm running into the stores after. Hanging up already, I have a Sakic and Ovechkin jersey autographed from the NHL. I guess we're getting these $250 gift cards so I'm going to use them towards an autographed Joe McKeil jersey to make it a lot cheaper. Them jersey's aren't cheap but with taking $250 off, thats a good deal.

the end

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

With my $250, I decided to purchase the St. Louis Scarecrow jersey of the player who scored the S44 4 Star Cup clinching goal, Steven Moyer.

Recently just won a gold medal at the WJC. I would go and purchase some Canada WJC merchandise for my man cave to go with the gold medal.

Falcons Canada
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 07:05 PM by MrStennett.)

I would pay all $250 to get an autograph from Tommy Tuck @Muford. Mostly because I hear he’s hard up now that everyone knows he’s an unreliable goaltender. Still, he’s a good dude. He’s too proud to accept handouts though, so I’d get that autograph and then give it to a kid on the street or something like that.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 07:26 PM by gaby.)

At the SHL store located on Point-Task-Strip, I ask how much TPE I could get with 250$. They told me 0. Still bought it, no ragrets

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]