Create Account

S67 PT #5: A Nice Big Bonus Cheque Due: October 23rd @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Lemo thinks that this would be a good time to give back to the community and start something that he has thought about on and off for the last few years already. That is to found the Lemo Pihl Fund for Youths’ Mental Health in his home country Estonia. He has felt time and again that access to better mental healthcare would have done him and many of his peers a good service when he was still a youth and while knowledgeability of such things is thankfully on the rise, access to quality mental healthcare is still very much lacking in Estonia. Through his foundation Lemo hopes to help fund both access to the necessary mental healthcare underprivileged kids and youths through sponsorship of both specific cases as well as help alleviate the problem of accessibility also by bringing along the education of more new mental health professionals. Lemo hopes to inject more funds into the projects in the years he has left in the league and maybe also try and enlist some of his fellow sportsmen and other people of wealth to help the cause along.

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

Chimkin Wing would never get a performance bonus because he fucking sucks ass, but if he did get one, he would definitely donate it to @Zombiewolf’s career aspirations of being an adult film star. It is a wise investment, as Zomboy definitely has the talent and he’s absolutely well equipped for the job. Plus zomboy would be obligated to pay Chimkin Wing back the only way he knows how… steamy, lustful, sweaty romance behind a dumpster outside the practice facility in Buffalo. They do that every practice day anyway, but now this time it will be even more passionate and sweaty. Plus the money will be paid back at 1,543% interest, with a 3% discount per hand relief to completion rendered by zomboy per day. So that interest rate will drop drastically, as he is very good at it and Chimkin Wing has an engine for Zomboy that just will not quit.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Creative Prompt

Evgeni Petrov would use the $750,000 check for a variety of things. Firstly would be treating the Atlanta Inferno legal team to a nice dinner for all the work that they have to do for him during the year. A player with known controversy, Evgeni isn’t cheap with all the lawsuits. A nice catered steak dinner and wine will keep the morale up. The second thing he would do would be start a wilderness sanctuary where wild animals can roam free safe from harm. While Evgeni likes to hunt and do other dangerous things in wilderness, he understands the value of preserving it to keep it around for a long time. Giving the animals a chance to rebound in population before he hunts them again is the best he can do. The last thing he would do is buy a ring to propose to his girlfriend. He isn’t in a relationship, he just thinks the lady working at Carvel is pretty and since she’s nice to him they’re dating. It will end poorly but it’s the thought that counts?

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Creative Prompt

This time around, I am going to invest in Real Estate. I found a nice little place in my home country, I want to build my own house on. Being at this state in my career, I have to think long term, and I see my future rather back in Austria than in Atlanta and the US overall. So with a 750k bonus, this will be a nice option to buy a nice little real estate near my home. After purchasing the area, the planning and building starts. I won't just order a house to build, I want to be involved and put my own hands on the work. It's so much more satisfying to live in a house you built yourself. Moreover, it's a good workout plan in the offseason. You have to put that physical work in, to build everything from bottom to top. Where I will get help, is how I want to have it looking inside. I am not the biggest interior guy, so that's where my wife comes into play.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

I definitely think the biggest part of my game that I excelled at was my offense. Coming off a 54 point rookie campaign was great enough, but then I was able to post 76 in the 66 game season so that was a massive upgrade for me. Playing alongside the league-leader in points and McHits doesn't hurt as well. For my next contract I'll be negotiating one bag of potatoes for every point scored... definitely need to keep paying homage to my homeland and pounding down those carbs to keep the energy moving. As far as weaknesses in my game? The clear one is defense, I play solely in the offensive zone and then straight back to the bench, so I could see that holding me back in negotiations. To even the tables I'll probably ask for a new bagpipe each month in exchange for my services on the back end and helping out Brick.

Code:
Words: 150+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

750K goes a long way for someone like Friedensreich Hundertwasser. He will invest a large portion of it across various gilts bonds stocks and shares hoping for a 7% yield for the term of the investment - making the money work for him.
The rest he would blow on some awesome shit for himself, his wife and his family. Included but not limited to an all expenses paid family trip to Disneyland, an electric car, a couple of sick Pokémon cards to add to his collection and a few vintage packs to crack open himself.
He would also spend 10k on the stadium staff, throw them a huge bash as a token of his appreciation for all their hard work throughout the length of the season.
Finally he'd get himself an awesome spa day to relax after a long stressful and altogether disappointing season which ended in a manner be was very gutted about

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Prompt 1:
At this point in my career with a 750K bonus I would look to spending the money on something related to doing a trip, or vacation or some kind of adventure. Spending so much time of my life playing hockey, including off season training it does not leave a lot of free time for one to truly enjoy. With the bonus I would most likely look towards doing a big trip across Europe - with a big focus on Greece as that is where my family is from and it would be interesting to learn more about the culture and what the every day life is like for their people. Trying new foods, and learning about different cultures and languages - trying to take in as much as possible. With that said I would also look to take a chill trip to maybe mexico, staying in Cancun where I can just stay at an all inclusive hotel. lay back and enjoy the service.

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Affiliate ISFL PT

ISFL Affiliate (negs)

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

i would like to think that binko of the koivu family from the atlanta inferno team which plays in the simulation hockey league would definitely do some good with the money such as donate to a char of tea (also known as a charity in @hotdog speak, also in pogo sum of cheese tease @Jepox speak). now, which char of teas would he donate to, you ask? that is definitely a very valid and also very good question to be asking to binko, and what would his response be? well i would like to think that his response would be a good one, and he would talk about donating to char of teas that will help people who are under privileged in this world such as those that have never played the video game eastside hockey manager in which case he would pay @micool132 and @efiug to show them how to play the game and they would earn the privilege of finally having played the game and thus they would no longer be under privileged in their lives and in society

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

"Hey Alexi, We've been watching your season in Nevada, we're impressed with your development, here's a $750,000 bonus for the season. Try not to spend it all in one place!"

"Do these guys not know I live in Las Vegas??" Piastri thinks to himself. He decided there's a couple of people who should probably know about this.

Hey Paul, Hey Dom, Minnesota just effed up and gave me a bunch of extra money on accident. Hope you're ready to hit the strip and see how far this check will take us!

Alexi meets up with Paul Peterson and Dominik Froste. The trio then meets Evander Kane, John Daly, & Pete Rose on the Vegas strip.  Piastri ends up tripling his bonus check somehow. What follows is pure debauchery and everyone agrees to never discuss the outing again. Rumors fly around about what actually occurred.. and whether or not that hotel was actually scheduled for implosion that night. Sometimes what you read in the Vegas tabloids may be based on a fragment of truth.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

pt pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

With my 750k bonus, I would simple just donate it all into some local charites around new england, on behalf of the wolfpack. After spending the whole season with the team and around the city, it is only right to give back to them. I would spend a hundred grand on the local hospitals around the city. I would then donate another hundred thousand to local dog shelters in order to construct better living conditions for the dogs and the people who volunteer them. With another hundred grand I would spend it on local hockey groups around in order to get more people into the game. And with another hundred thousan I would donate it to a local veterans club, in order to help support our veterans and local troops. And then with the rest of the money I would invest that money back into the city with my own local charity

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

PT Pass

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]