Create Account

Chirper #51 (AC Week #509)

Happy monday

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Norden gold!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

And to think before the tournament I'd no idea if I'd even be placed on a team

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Pitter Patter Let's Get At Her! I'm new here so logically the best thing to do is ignorantly bitch about HO. Dammit HO /heckho

Also, every team that didn't draft me absolutely fumbled. Blame the bot not me. Also blame Bamford, I have no good reason but blame him.

I think I accidentally pissed off someone in my class by answering a question before them .-. Whoops

01-29-2024, 02:57 PMkenvald Wrote: And to think before the tournament I'd no idea if I'd even be placed on a team

There's no way we'd let go of one of the best defensive forwards in Norden eligible players! We needed you!

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

Was gonna get Wendy’s but the line is so long : (

Some days the ice just feels so nice, I lace up my skates and hit it twice. Of course, Ive considered hitting it thrice....

...but thats just taking it too far.

Heading back to work for the first time since breaking my fingers! Not much for me to do at work, but I'm still excited to be back at the arena!

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

Draft night was crazy! Blessed to be a part of the Carolina Kraken.

-@MaxBelcher98

already over work for the week

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

my annoying coworker is driving me up the wall

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Why isn't it Friday yet?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Happy Monday. Hope you all have a great week

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]