[Image: EatCrow1.gif]

If we didn't lose to Boston, we'd be 1 point out of a spot :(

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Of course Washington wins. God damn...

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

If we can beat boston this week I think we'll be in good shape Smile

I just found this, Karlsson is too strong for Ovechkin lol Wink[Image: alex-ovechkin-karlsson-hit2.gif]

Well this is a shitty deal. No able to go to the game tomorrow cuz I have no way there now I gotta hope I can sell them last minute Undecided

West Kendall

Lazar with dat snipe Blink =D>

Quote:Originally posted by Joker5123@Mar 5 2015, 01:08 PM
[Image: EatCrow1.gif]
Am I ever eating crow now...

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Dec 9 2014, 03:09 AM

There is no way in the world you can put the coach of the first place team in the league and the last place team in the league in the same category. I really don't care about your reasoning, it's wrong. If the coach was as bad as you feel, the team would not be where they are right now. Plain and simple.

In order for a team to be first, everything and everyone must be clicking. That includes, staff, that includes players, that includes systems. If the coach is wrong, well than the players are just as wrong because they're buying into it. If you disagree, you're wrong. Plain and simple.
Just saw this now Smile) but I certainly can when said coach has a proven track record time and time again of helping teams massively overachieve in the regular season and choke in the playoffs. The Ducks have the most comebacks in league history when trailing at any point in the 3rd period. Thats not a good way to play hockey the Ducks also have the 29th ranked Goal differential in the second period, not to mention idiotic coaching moves like playing Clayton Stoner over much better options, juggling lines every single game never letting chemistry build and not fixing one of the worst powerplays in the league despite having some of the most talented players for it. Boudreau has set this team to fail yet again same way he has every single season he's been a head coach in the NHL and I see little to no chance of us making it out of the second round despite having one of the top three rosters in the West. I'm actually kinda hoping for a first round loss so we can get rid of him.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Melnyk needs a new liver.

Toast? Buster?

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@May 14 2015, 06:28 PM
Melnyk needs a new liver.

Toast? Buster?
the Sens management can't has had a bad health year with Murray, Reeds, and now Melnyk. I hope everything goes well and they find a donor for him.

I wouldn't recommend my liver. That thing is doomed to fail by this time next year :s

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 9 2015, 11:36 AM

Just saw this now Smile) but I certainly can when said coach has a proven track record time and time again of helping teams massively overachieve in the regular season and choke in the playoffs. The Ducks have the most comebacks in league history when trailing at any point in the 3rd period. Thats not a good way to play hockey the Ducks also have the 29th ranked Goal differential in the second period, not to mention idiotic coaching moves like playing Clayton Stoner over much better options, juggling lines every single game never letting chemistry build and not fixing one of the worst powerplays in the league despite having some of the most talented players for it. Boudreau has set this team to fail yet again same way he has every single season he's been a head coach in the NHL and I see little to no chance of us making it out of the second round despite having one of the top three rosters in the West. I'm actually kinda hoping for a first round loss so we can get rid of him.
a) Ok, when your best player isn't aware there's other players on the team, what do you want him to do come playoff time? Sit him?

B) Mike Babcock juggles the lines a shit ton as well. I've seen you post about ditching Boudreau for Babs.

c) You're in the conference finals, handling the first two rounds fairly easily.

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@May 14 2015, 05:49 PM

a) Ok, when your best player isn't aware there's other players on the team, what do you want him to do come playoff time? Sit him?

B) Mike Babcock juggles the lines a shit ton as well. I've seen you post about ditching Boudreau for Babs.

c) You're in the conference finals, handling the first two rounds fairly easily.
A: I don't follow? What do you mean your best player isn't aware there's other players on the team?

B: I have said I would prefer Babcock over Boudreau but he's not my ideal coach. Plus Babcock thoroughly outcoached Boudreau in their playoff series 2 years ago. I would prefer Dineen ideally.

C: Yes, against two incredibly inferior opponents. Until the Ducks beat a actual competitor (0-2 so far against them in the playoffs... 3-0 against mediocre opponents) then I'm not sold on Boudreau.

But to Boudreau's credit, he's kept his lines since playoffs started, he's made some good personnel choices (Etem over Fleischmann to start playoffs, keeping Silf with Kesler and Bels).

But he's also made some insanely weird moves, playing Palmieri who's entirely snake bitten, and seemingly forgot how to skate, over the guy who could give the Ducks a chance to score in Sekac. And the biggest thing is the Ducks continue to take large chuks of times off (IE: Trailing going into the 3rd for the first 3 games of the first series)

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@May 14 2015, 05:59 PM

A: I don't follow? What do you mean your best player isn't aware there's other players on the team?

B: I have said I would prefer Babcock over Boudreau but he's not my ideal coach. Plus Babcock thoroughly outcoached Boudreau in their playoff series 2 years ago. I would prefer Dineen ideally.

C: Yes, against two incredibly inferior opponents. Until the Ducks beat a actual competitor (0-2 so far against them in the playoffs... 3-0 against mediocre opponents) then I'm not sold on Boudreau.

But to Boudreau's credit, he's kept his lines since playoffs started, he's made some good personnel choices (Etem over Fleischmann to start playoffs, keeping Silf with Kesler and Bels).

But he's also made some insanely weird moves, playing Palmieri who's entirely snake bitten, and seemingly forgot how to skate, over the guy who could give the Ducks a chance to score in Sekac. And the biggest thing is the Ducks continue to take large chuks of times off (IE: Trailing going into the 3rd for the first 3 games of the first series)
A: shot at Ovy