Create Account

Join team Latvia.

Everyone who is considering creating a new player - Team Latvia wants you! Latvia

We have managed to get into the playoff rounds with a very limited roster and we are in a rebuild phase so every new player will be welcomed with open arms.

We have potat, memes, discord and a chance to give you playing time right off the bat. B)

PM me or <a href='index.php?showuser=1576' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>LB.</a> if you have any Qs

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

We have the worst roster, yet we make the playoffs.

Join us to get dankest memes.

And yes, potato.

Hey folks!
Latvians I`m here to join you.

Haven't made my player yet, but thinking of going C. Would that help? Just feeling out my options atm.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Carbine@Feb 20 2018, 08:50 PM
Haven't made my player yet, but thinking of going C. Would that help? Just feeling out my options atm.

We are in need of depth, so if you make any player (other than a GK) you are pretty much guaranteeing yourself ice time with the Latvian mens team in the future.

However, we have recently created the World Juniors which means that regardless of your country of choice, you will have a better chance of competing in that tournament.

Quote:Originally posted by karey@Feb 20 2018, 11:56 PM

We are in need of depth, so if you make any player (other than a GK) you are pretty much guaranteeing yourself ice time with the Latvian mens team in the future.

However, we have recently created the World Juniors which means that regardless of your country of choice, you will have a better chance of competing in that tournament.
Alright, cool. Thanks for the info. Smile

Latvia Latvia Latvia

We are getting stronger boys and girls!

Quote:Originally posted by LB.@Jan 23 2018, 01:56 PM
Join us to get dankest memes.
True that. Haven't seen danker memes anywhere on the Internets.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Please join or else

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

No seriously, our memes are almost too dank

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

we are cool

We really, really need new defenders.
JOIN US! Latvia

Echoing Jogurtaa, now is the perfect time to join Latvia if you are wanting to play big minutes as a nation's top defender in future IIHF tournaments. We have an exciting group of young stars already in the works, but defense is a position we are in need of as we start to plan for the future.

If you are a new player or recreate wanting to build a top notch defender, we'd love to bring you aboard.

Benefits of joining Team Latvia:

- Team Discord
- Active teammates, both on discord and the forums
- spicey memes
- dad bot
- custom discord emotes
- potato
- spicey memes

JOIN TODAY! Latvia

Quote:Originally posted by Carbine@May 5 2018, 09:37 PM
- dad bot
[Image: thonkms.png]

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance