Create Account

An Open Letter from Schultzy

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Sep 28 2016, 04:34 PM

I mean, I was sending him down before all this happened, so I just saved Detroit a Goalie controversy.

True, but if you were one of these Judge Dredd types running around you'd have called him back up to teach us a lesson.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica+Sep 28 2016, 10:30 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Merica @ Sep 28 2016, 10:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Well the good news is we don't need you[/b]
Boo-hoo.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Sep 28 2016, 10:30 PM<br />You act like telling us we aren't attractive is some earth-shattering news Smile).
That's a very egocentric reading of what I said, but whatever keeps you from stepping in front of a bus in the morning is fine, I guess.

<!--QuoteBegin-Merica@Sep 28 2016, 10:30 PM
[...]you'd be surprised how many people would join us if given the chance.[/quote]
Perhaps I would. The real question is would I give a shit? (Hint: the answer is no.)

Sounds like a bunch of fuck ups in here.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Sep 28 2016, 01:38 PM
Sounds like a bunch of fuck ups in here.
Agree.

Basically what I get from this is that the "Deportables" actually care about winning the 4 star cup so Mercia can say he has won a team award that I havent

[Image: aOowRDF.png]