Create Account

Leafs 2013-14 Discussion

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 2 2013, 08:49 PM
Most action we seen in this thread in along time

Why was no one saying anything the past 3 games? Kind of confused

You played the way underachieving Oilers and the awful(coming from a flames fan) Flames who are regressing after scoring on like 15% of our shots and not having a golie over 900sv% lol

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by KingTutslovechild@Nov 2 2013, 08:46 PM
Your all telling me you expect to score at the highest rate the NHL has seen since the goalie systems changed for 82games? That's what's laughable I think your connecting on 14% of your shots and the highest aside from last year 13% was like under 12 by a talent filled Pens. Your going to regress and your goalies are going to wear down even at 50/50 after facing 30-40 shots every game idc if you have Lunqvist Rinne or Quick in net there not going to keep stopping 930sv% which is also very high for goalies (what was Thomas NHL record 933 or something)(I don't count the lockout record by Anderson)

Quote:Originally posted by KingTutslovechild@Nov 2 2013, 08:51 PM

You played the way underachieving Oilers and the awful(coming from a flames fan) Flames who are regressing after scoring on like 15% of our shots and not having a golie over 900sv% lol
It's because we won.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 2 2013, 08:50 PM

Tell that to Dominik Hasek

Do you see Hasekl in any goalie now a days tho lol only Thomas after that nobody plays that way anymore he was successful cuz they were unpredictable

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by KingTutslovechild@Nov 2 2013, 06:51 PM

stfu, no mention of oilers right now

Crybaby

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by KingTutslovechild@Nov 2 2013, 08:54 PM

Do you see Hasekl in any goalie now a days tho lol only Thomas after that nobody plays that way anymore he was successful cuz they were unpredictable
But still, he carried a very bad team on his back so it's not unheard of to see a goalie do that. Even if it doesn't show up on the stat sheet as a record or anything. It's very possible that both of the goalies play lights out hockey and the team succeeds. It seemingly happens every year, Shit Bobro last year is a prime example.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by KingTutslovechild@Nov 2 2013, 06:54 PM

Thomas was not as unpredictable as hasek though. Goalies like Hasek are very rare.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 2 2013, 08:56 PM

But still, he carried a very bad team on his back so it's not unheard of to see a goalie do that. Even if it doesn't show up on the stat sheet as a record or anything. It's very possible that both of the goalies play lights out hockey and the team succeeds. It seemingly happens every year, Shit Bobro last year is a prime example.

But Columbus Corsi numbers weren't that bad tho(just the team lol). Yes it happens bad teams get carried by goalie and I don't expect the leafs will be bottoms feeders this year but I expect a big regression me fighting for a playoff spot the rest of the year

West Kendall

Leafs for some reason did well when getting outshot for some reason..... Look at CuJo who would bend over backwards for 50 save night but got bored in net when eh went to Detroit facing 13-20 shots a game. Some goalies thrive and get better with more shots on goal

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

If we score I'll be pissed. I want Luongo to get a shutout for my fantasy team now.

GG Nucks.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

gg. Re?

yes

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

https://vine.co/v/hj5Fr117A7t

Nice elbow. Penalty for elbowing.

[Image: iWHs7vf.gif]

Will league look at this? It's a blatent attempt of a headshot. In fact, it was a headshot..... 5 games.

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by ,Nov 2 2013@ 08:15 PM
https://vine.co/v/hj5Fr117A7t

Nice elbow. Penalty for elbowing.

[Image: iWHs7vf.gif]

Will league look at this? It's a blatent attempt of a headshot. In fact, it was a headshot..... 5 games.

:lol: