Create Account

Leafs 2013-14 Discussion

Jared Smithson is now signed.

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=690356

Carlyle = Biggest retard in terms of line up management. Mark Fraser is back tonight and it's sound like Rielly is gonna be scratched lolololol. Why would anyone scratch Rielly over Ranger?!?!? This coach I tell ya. Dumb af when it comes to the lines.

Rielly has been our 2nd best Defensemen this season who has rarely made any mistakes while it's ok for Ranger too make 5+ mistakes a game. Fucking stupid shit.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 8 2013, 08:18 AM
Carlyle = Biggest retard in terms of line up management. Mark Fraser is back tonight and it's sound like Rielly is gonna be scratched lolololol. Why would anyone scratch Rielly over Ranger?!?!? This coach I tell ya. Dumb af when it comes to the lines.

Rielly has been our 2nd best Defensemen this season who has rarely made any mistakes while it's ok for Ranger too make 5+ mistakes a game. Fucking stupid shit.
The hate Ranger gets is ridiculous, he was bad the first 5 games and has been the whipping boy since even though he has been a solid player for us this year. You want to look for a player that should be sitting for Rielly? His name is Cody Franson. Paul Ranger has been playing solid hockey for us if people could actually re-evaluate a player beyond initial impressions it would be such a breath of fresh air. But that is too much to ask for.

Paulol Ranger

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Nov 8 2013, 07:37 AM

The hate Ranger gets is ridiculous, he was bad the first 5 games and has been the whipping boy since even though he has been a solid player for us this year. You want to look for a player that should be sitting for Rielly? His name is Cody Franson. Paul Ranger has been playing solid hockey for us if people could actually re-evaluate a player beyond initial impressions it would be such a breath of fresh air. But that is too much to ask for.

Franson putting up all dem points doe

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

On ice goals against per 60 minutes:
Morgan Rielly: 4.20
Cody Franson: 3.47
Paul Ranger: 1.26

Rielly is actually 6th worst in the league for this and Ranger is 15th in the league. I am not trying to knock Rielly down he has played well but he has had troubles in our own end turning the puck over, Franson has too. Ranger has also been one of our more steady defensemen lol. It is the Toronto way though, he will probably get run out of town, go somewhere else play great and Leaf fans will wonder why he didn't play like that for us....

Secord, you cant be serious.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 8 2013, 09:43 AM
Secord, you cant be serious.
Why? Because I don't jump with the majority of Leaf fans that can't get past a bad couple games? Like I said Leaf fans always wonder why players play "bad" for us then leave and play great, well Ranger is looking like a prime candidate right now for that lol. Just have to find someone to blame the problems on even if he isn't the problem. I am a huge fan of Rielly but he has been inconsistent this season defensively, some games he looks great some just okay, and I'm not even saying that is a problem but him sitting for a game isn't a big deal. The player I am most disappointed in though is Franson, he has been a train wreck

9 assists in 15 games ain't too shabby... Wink

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Franson has been inconsistent as hell this season. One game he looks great and then the next it's a shit show.

Ranger struggled early on but has gotten back to playing decent hockey. I still would rather see him sit then Rielly though. I feel like Rielly is just getting use to the NHL. He is joining the rushes etc... a lot more.

3-1 Leafs

(Clarkson, Lupul, Phaneuf)

Krug > Gardiner

Quote:Originally posted by Urijah Winnfield is Trash@Nov 8 2013, 07:35 PM
Krug > Gardiner
:lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 8 2013, 07:30 PM
3-1 Leafs

(Clarkson, Lupul, Phaneuf)

5-2

(Kessel, Kadri, Clarkson, Franson, Raymond)

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Nov 8 2013, 07:36 PM

:lol:
its true tho...