Create Account

Where to sign?

I been having a hard time picking which team to go to they all sort of look the same to me for the most part.

All offered the same thing...
- 2 million contract
- 2nd/3rd line minutes to start, with an opportunity for 1st line minutes if my guy progresses
- 1st PP unit

Any thoughts?

Teams that have sent offers, so the only teams I'm going to consider

Whalers Knights Falcons Scarecrows

Haven't heard anything from :force: or :impact: and at this point not open to talking to more teams.

edit: done. decided on st.louis

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

has had one of the best locker rooms for the past 3 seasons. A lot of great guys in there to help out or just chat.

plus our gm has won gm of the year for what 3 years?

Our GM breeds superstars.

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

Most active team, helpful guys in the LR, and we won the 4 Star Cup last season.

Whalers Whalers Whalers

Great locker room, have already helped me out a ton in the few short days I've been on the team! Plus I could another great offense player to play with!

Quote:Originally posted by Dmoushey_31@Nov 29 2014, 04:00 PM
Whalers  Whalers  Whalers

Great locker room, have already helped me out a ton in the few short days I've been on the team! Plus I could another great offense player to play with!
Yeahthat

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

You already know what I think, but just to show that crows run every thread on these forums.

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

St. Louis has been extremely active and helpful to me so far as a rookie.
Come tear up the 3rd line with me!

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

If you want to win, have a great support group, be a key winger and rack up goals on a team that makes the best of every type of build, go St. Louis. St. Louis will go o the 4-Star cup again, and you'll want to be there. Best LR in SMJHL, top 5 on the site, and fantastic alums. Go big or go home.

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

Every one of our Draft picks this season have been active, our LR is really busy plus Steelhead and MOOK as well as the rest of the team have been great with anything that is needed. Any question asked does not go more then a few hours ( middle of the night ) with out a response.

We rookies are kept in the loop on the management decisions and are always up to date with PT opportunity and advice.

Pretty boy Wahlstrom always has groupies in waiting and Four-Byrde's Latvian accent has all the groupies mom's mingling with them.

There has not been one negative I can say sense joining the Falcons except that Michael Caboose dosnt wear under wear in the dressing room and hangs his jock on the door handle due to some odd superstition.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Knights Knights Knights If you want a Championship caliber team and a very warm and welcoming locker room and 2 of the best highlight video makers on the forum(which you'll be a part of) check out the Knights Knights Knights Knights

I make everyone who wants one free sigs too who are on the crows too, just sayin

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by Mark H@Nov 29 2014, 12:11 PM
Knights  Knights  Knights  If you want a Championship caliber team and a very warm and welcoming locker room and 2 of the best highlight video makers on the forum(which you'll be a part of) check out the Knights  Knights  Knights  Knights

I am going to run your crease all season long Marky Mark !

Bojo Machine
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by Kit@Nov 29 2014, 03:12 PM
I make everyone who wants one free sigs too who are on the crows too, just sayin

that's sick, can you make one for me with shawn thornton?

Quote:Originally posted by Rockefeller@Nov 29 2014, 02:13 PM

that's sick, can you make one for me with shawn thornton?
Yeah of course! ill get it done some point today :D

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by Kit@Nov 29 2014, 12:14 PM

Yeah of course! ill get it done some point today :D

HEY, hey , hey I thought there were rules in place against buying loyalty :D

Bojo Machine