Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Jan 4 2015, 04:40 PM

both of those teams lost…
wtf does that have to do with Brady? Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile)

don't be dumb as fuck and i won't call you dumb as fuck…simple solution
Thanks for being a grown up! Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Aero407@Jan 4 2015, 01:43 PM

Thanks for being a grown up!  Smile

You will learn to leave what Alex says.

It is part of his gimmick or schtick.

It's what makes Alex, Alex.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 4 2015, 02:35 PM

He hasn't been because he has been battling a groin issue.
We were talking healthy, when healthy you said Rodgers had better targets, which is false. But okay.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Well that's deflating...

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Jan 4 2015, 01:46 PM

We were talking healthy, when healthy you said Rodgers had better targets, which is false. But okay.

So I said Rodgers has better targets?

So I didn't say Wayne wasn't a target?

I am confused.

Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb are combined better than TY Hilton and Reggie Way.

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 4 2015, 04:44 PM

You will learn to leave what Alex says.

It is part of his gimmick or schtick.

It's what makes Alex, Alex.
i know we have our differences, but you can't possibly disagree with me on this one Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Jan 4 2015, 01:49 PM

i know we have our differences, but you can't possibly disagree with me on this one Smile)

I don't disagree, I am just stating you call people names constantly. We both do but its a part of the schtick.

Also you have differences with me, I don't with you Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 4 2015, 04:50 PM

I don't disagree, I am just stating you call people names constantly. We both do but its a part of the schtick.

Also you have differences with me, I don't with you Smile)
fair enough lol

you get on my nerves because you are too much like me tbhimo Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 4 2015, 02:49 PM

So I said Rodgers has better targets?

So I didn't say Wayne wasn't a target?

I am confused.

Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb are combined better than TY Hilton and Reggie Way.
We listed (or I should say I) listed the names and you said Rodgers weapons were better. I'd argue now that you saying Wayne is a weapon somewhat goes back on your comment.

Rodgers has: Cobb/Nelson as legit targets.
Luck has: Hilton/Wayne/Fleener/Hicks.

If Rodgers throws to Adams or Quarless he gets barely anything. If Luck throws to Hicks or Fleener he is at least assured good yardage and catches. I'd argue Luck has just as much or more sure handed options; Wayne being one of them (as a healthy weapon too).

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Jan 4 2015, 01:55 PM

We listed (or I should say I) listed the names and you said Rodgers weapons were better. I'd argue now that you saying Wayne is a weapon somewhat goes back on your comment.

If Rodgers throws to Adams or Quarless he gets barely anything. If Luck throws to Hicks or Fleener he is at least assured good yardage and catches. I'd argue Luck has just as much or more sure handed options; Wayne being one of them (as a healthy weapon too).

Wait so because me saying Wayne is a weapon means I am going back on the comment?

Come on. You are better then that.

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Jan 4 2015, 04:55 PM

i would argue that Moncrief has been more of a weapon for Luck than Hicks has been

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 4 2015, 02:56 PM

Wait so because me saying Wayne is a weapon means I am going back on the comment?

Come on. You are better then that.
You saying Wayne is a weapon now when the last time we talked you said he wasn't a legit threat for Luck is somewhat going back on your comment of saying Luck has no supporting cast. You are better than to go back on something like that.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Jan 4 2015, 02:02 PM

You saying Wayne is a weapon now when the last time we talked you said he wasn't a legit threat for Luck is somewhat going back on your comment of saying Luck has no supporting cast. You are better than to go back on something like that.

Where did I say Wayne wasn't a legit threat?

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 4 2015, 03:03 PM

Where did I say Wayne wasn't a legit threat?
Oh well, this was fun.

Does anyone think Andy Dalton will ever win a big game? Or is that offence relying on the RB and WR1 position too much? They need other options.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Jan 4 2015, 05:05 PM

Oh well, this was fun.

Does anyone think Andy Dalton will ever win a big game? Or is that offence relying on the RB and WR1 position too much? They need other options.
if AJ Green plays, he can do it.
if not, no

AJ Green makes Andy Dalton a decent QB the way Randy Moss used to make Dante Culpepper a decent QB