Create Account

Cam Urbowicz EoTY Presser

Unfortunately, the Crows hype train was derailed after a 4-1 loss in game 5 and series loss the Falcons, and since I need money I think it's time for a presser, post in the comments if you want me to write about you.
Edit: imma start this tomorrow.
Edit 2 electric boogaloo: I've been extremely busy with school and stuff so I will probably do this on Saturday or Monday.

:wub:

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

I miss read what you wanted but answer the questions any ways :D

Did you expect a different outcome going into the series knowing how the season series went ? ( I know the answer just giving you some beef for your story <3 )

What was your opinion on the lack of discipline your team showed thought the series?

Are you looking to return to St. Louis next season to avenge your early exit in the post season.

How did you feel you preformed during the season? The first round ? The Detroit series?

Do you feel that if you do stay in St. Louis you may have to look at changing your build in order to help your team succeed next year?

Has the loss to Detroit caused any off ice friction with there members or your own?

Do you honesty feel that if Noah was not your starter you may have fared better? ( I truly hope you say no but that's my thoughts not yours )

Older women or barely legal?

Any regrets?

Also are you aware the Bruins are a bunch of cheap shooting divers?

A couple of tough ones in there but I will remove them, if you message me and let me know you want to stay clear of them. The Bruins one not included.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

In

Quote:Originally posted by Vaseline@Jan 9 2015, 07:20 AM
I miss read what you wanted but answer the questions any ways :D

Did you expect a different outcome going into the series knowing how the season series went ? ( I know the answer just giving you some beef for your story <3 )

What was your opinion on the lack of discipline your team showed thought the series?

Are you looking to return to St. Louis next season to avenge your early exit in the post season.

How did you feel you preformed during the season? The first round ? The Detroit series?

Do you feel that if you do stay in St. Louis you may have to look at changing your build in order to help your team succeed next year?

Has the loss to Detroit caused any off ice friction with there members or your own?

Do you honesty feel that if Noah was not your starter you may have fared better? ( I truly hope you say no but that's my thoughts not yours )

Older women or barely legal?

Any regrets?

Also are you aware the Bruins are a bunch of cheap shooting divers?

A couple of tough ones in there but I will remove them, if you message me and let me know you want to stay clear of them. The Bruins one not included.

1. In all honesty, not really. You guys were always a tough matchup in the regular season, and I felt if we could split the first 4 games we had a shot, but we never really got out of the blocks in the series.
2. It was very furstrating because ( at least how the PbP's described it) you guys would get a lot of zone time we'd take a penalty and whether you scored or not, it would continue again and again.
3. I will if Hamiliton dosent have a place for me yet, then I'd by more than apply to make the jump to the SHL.
4. I think I performed great this season, I finished just outside the top 10 in points for right wings, and I nearly doubled my point output of the season before. In the Montreal series I believe I was a point a game player, but in the Detroit series I believe I had one or two points so I should of played better.
5. No I don't believe so, I think I play a very well rounded game right now.
6. I hope not, I know I snapped at Noah, but that was more of me bring furstration than anything else. I hope he dosent take it personally.
7. I think we should of given Pylssy a start in game 4 but I think we hung Jackson out to dry a bit in the series too.
8. ( I'll answer later)
9. No regets, we won a title last season, and we had a great season this year.
10. Don't know what you're talking about. #Divequist

Ilike Steelhawks

HI Urbo :-x

My question for you is why are you so cute? ;Wink
Ready to step up, bring it next season and earn your place on a Steelhawks team that has now made the challenge cup finals 3 years in a row? Smile

Can we go back to being friends now that are series is over?

You should join our kik group chat message bannacock.

In Smile

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JPL@Jan 9 2015, 07:50 AM
Can we go back to being friends now that are series is over?

[b]You should join our kik group chat message bannacock.
[/b]

Yeahthat

Also I'm in

I'm in urbo

:D

Quote:Originally posted by BruinsFanatic100@Jan 9 2015, 05:29 AM

10. Don't know what you're talking about. #Divequist

Hey I play for Detroit I am not a Red Wings fan, better watch out befor I bite you like Burrow's Wink

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Me Smile

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Do you feel confident that you can help Hamilton next season, or do you think you will be sent down a second year?

Where does Urbowicz's game improve over the offseason?

Do you plan on staying in Hamilton your whole career and helping them or do you think you'll try to take your services elsewhere after your rookie contract?

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jan 10 2015, 09:44 AM
Do you feel confident that you can help Hamilton next season, or do you think you will be sent down a second year?

Where does Urbowicz's game improve over the offseason?

Do you plan on staying in Hamilton your whole career and helping them or do you think you'll try to take your services elsewhere after your rookie contract?
1. I hope to play in Hamilton next year, but if not I won't take it as a snub. I will do my best for the team.
2. I need to get stronger, and I need to work on my puck handling, but other then that I think I play a very well rounded game.
3. I definitely plan on staying in Hamiliton my whole career unless I get traded or something.