Create Account

Pomery Open To Questions

I'll answer as truthfully as I can to anything you ask!

Also I miss the enigma's end of season presser :(

Code:
Satan

In your opinion, what moves need to be made to make Regina into a true Cup contender?
We need a goalie and a number one center. Also just continuing to develop the pieces we have. Most, if not all our weapons outside Ochocinco should be back next year.

Will you be returning for another junior season?
I'll leave it up to the team who drafts me, whatever they think is best for my development. If they think I'm ready for the show, then so be it.

Were you satisfied with your role on the Force this season? Do you think you could have done more?
I was pretty satisfied with my performance, I lead the team in scoring until the last game of the regular season when a 350 tpe send down passed me, I lead all defensemen in goals, I came near the top of rookie scoring. I basically dominated on a squad lacking offensive weapons while most of the people ahead of me had two or more.

Code:
LVShark

Where do you see yourself being drafted?
Honestly, it's all over the map. GM's seem to feel rather cryptic and I've recently tried to explore into this possibility but to no avail. I expect no later than end of the 5th round.

Would you rather be a 3rd pair D-man in the SHL or 1st pair D in the SMJHL next season?
If the choice was 15 minutes a night versus 29, I'll go to the SMJHL for another season unless I was on a cup contender that needed an offensive minded defenseman and wouldn't mind me getting powerplay minutes (like lots of them).

What are your goals and aspirations for Pomery?
11 seasons is how long he'll be around. I want to end my career as the highest goal scoring defenseman of all time. I may not end in points as I'm not an assist freak like Kwik or Myers but I blast rockets from the blueline and that's an invaluable asset. To make an NHL comparison, it's what places Weber above every other defenseman for me, he's the only consistent 20+ goal threat from the blueline each season.

Code:
Uzi
Would you mentor me and help me stop being so f*cking angry at the SHL all the time?
I'm always open to help anybody but of course I'll assist you, Boom! Send me a PM now or anytime and just let me know what you need help with. If you have an issues you want/need brought up and don't want to mention them I can always send a PM for you.

Code:
Leonidas
Whats your dream SHL team?
Honestly, there's so many positives about some of the teams that are interested in me. It's hard for me to pick just one. Seattle would be awesome, but I doubt they're going to take me if that's what you're getting at however. :lol:

What teams have been interested in you?
Everybody but Toronto has shown interest in me, how the draft pans out is entirely up to them.

What do you think you need to work on as a player?
I've been boosting my strength (it's my weakness) so that I can fight in the corners for pucks, but I think I need to take the step to an elite blueliner scorer sooner rather than later. So skating, passing and shooting, not in that order are my goals are strength.

Describe how you felt throughout this entire season.
In all honesty, I expected the team to suck again. Poor goaltending, a rather weak defense and not much firepower up front. We also had the Ocho sim issue which was fixed with like 10 games left in the season. So I wasn't pleased with the team performance which means I wasn't happy regardless of how much I exceeded expectations.

Sean Leonidas had a big year. Think he deserves the awards he'll be nominated for?
Well, we're not yet sure which awards he'll be nominated for but I often find that the committee overlooks certain individuals. So I hope Leonidas gets nominated for all the awards he deserves.

Code:
Whikster :wub:
When you've developed your player minimally and retire, would you play for any other team than the :force: ?
I honestly didn't think I'd end up on the Force this time around aha. Basically I was trying to figure out who was taking me and ended up in the Force Chatzy since I had LR access just to talk to Spangs. They ended up going LV at pick 5 which was a good choice, he had a very good campaign. Then they grabbed me at 8, since Einstein was gone without telling me so that was a pleasant surprise. But yes, I would be open to playing for other team, and the Force aren't even my number one every year yet.

As to the minimal development and retiring comment, I laughed, cried and masturbated all at the same time to try and console myself.

Code:
King
Why wouldn't Seattle take me?
I think Seattle sees me as too big of a risk and would rather try elsewhere. Also, Chris constantly publicly comments on how it's only a matter of time until I retire rather than believing in the possibility of me continuing.

Code:
Chris Zehrl
Am I right in calling the pick a risk? Is that why Seattle won't take you?
I am a risky pick, I understand that my past history severely damages my value and there's nothing I can do about that. From what I've noticed, yes that is why I don't think Seattle will take me.

Code:
Ochocinco

I couldn't care less that you're a risk. I'd love to see you drafted by Toronto. Have any SHL GMs contacted you yet?
Thanks for the kind words but I think JNH feels differently. :lol: I've been contacted by some SHL GMs, I reached out to some as well and they replied. I've had a couple productive talks with teams who really feel like my skill set would benefit their locker room and roster. I'd also love to be on the same team as you, I loved how our players competed in Regina this season for the team scoring lead! In-squad competition is the best!

Code:
BanackHasASmallCock
1. Excited for the draft? How long is your player planning on staying active/in the league?
Apparently the OP is difficult to read but more words for me :lol:, 11 seasons.
2. Thoughts on the possibilities of playing with one of the better, young dmen in the league in Friedrich Muller?
Playing with Muller would be awesome, we play a similar style and we could feed off each other. Two very talented defenders on one pairing would drive opposing teams insane.
3. Whats your players career plans? Obviously it depends but do you hope to be a one team type of player?
I would love to be able to find a team that makes me feel like it's fun to stick around for 11 seasons. However, I'll just roll with the tide. If the team stops being fun to be on, then I'll ask for a trade rather than leave via FA so my GM can get some assets for me.

Code:
Lovell
Will you sign with the dragons and win a cup with me?

I'm not a free agent so I can't say I'm able to do so. I did enjoy my first stop in Calgary however, being captain and all.

Code:
JPL

Excited for the draft?
I'm pretty stoked for the draft, it's going to be entertaining. Since Pentecost left I feel like the top-10ish prospects are all pretty close in terms of tpe and draftability for lack of a better word. Everybody has question marks but there's a lot of upside.

What separates you from other teams in the draft?
Considering I'm not a team, this question is fairly invalid, however if you meant players it's experience. I've been here and done it all before and it's pretty well known the intangibles I bring to a team.

How does it feel to be a Habs Fan from Ontario?
It's pretty awesome honestly, I love getting chirped and then smashing them with hockey knowledge regardless of what team they like. It's also fun to hear Leafs fans talk at a bar after a loss!

Code:
Leonidas Again

Name a few players current;y in the SHL that you'd like to play with.
Leonidas, Rider Clitsome, Dustin Rose, Dean Colt, Daniel Merica, Chuck Goody, etc. There's a bunch!

Code:
Bursyk
How much do you love me?
On a scale of 1-10, the population of Austria! :wub:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

In your opinion, what moves need to be made to make Regina into a true Cup contender?

Were you satisfied with your role on the Force this season? Do you think you could have done more?

Quote:Originally posted by Å atan@Jan 9 2015, 05:23 PM

Thanks for the question, answered! :D

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Where do you see yourself being drafted?

Would you rather be a 3rd pair D-man in the SHL or 1st pair D in the SMJHL next season?

What are your goals and aspirations for Pomery

Would you mentor me and help me stop being so f*cking angry at the SHL all the time?

[Image: jigsaw1.png]

Whats your dream SHL team?

What teams have been interested in you?

What do you think you need to work on as a player?

Describe how you felt throughout this entire season.

Sean Leonidas had a big year. Think he deserves the awards he'll be nominated for?

I've gotta ask,

When you've developed your player minimally and retire, would you play for any other team than the :force: ?

Answered all questions, of course open to more! Smile

Why wouldn't seattle take you?

Quote:Originally posted by King@Jan 11 2015, 03:52 PM
Why wouldn't seattle take you?

Thanks for the question. Smile

Interview Why McZ has right with the name of the pick .... "RISK" ? But is that the reason why Riot would not take you?

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

I couldn't care less that you're a risk. I'd love to see you drafted by Toronto. Have any SHL GMs contacted you yet?

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl@Jan 11 2015, 04:10 PM
Interview Why McZ has right with the name of the pick .... "RISK" ? But is that the reason why Riot would not take you?

Thanks for the question.

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Jan 11 2015, 09:22 PM

Thanks for the question.

ok <_<

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by Ochocinco@Jan 11 2015, 04:19 PM

:wub: answered!