Create Account

Noah's Press Conference about SHL

I was drafted in the 3rd round to WKP.

Post questions! I'll be sure to answer.

Polish_Canadian
You went from the 2nd goalie selected in the SMJHL to the 4th goalie selected in the SHL, what happened
Well, There was alot of good goalies out there. We showed what we had. I'm disappointed, but I guess the GM's saw something in the other goalies that wasn't in me. I've had quite a few GM's contact me saying they wish they drafted me. I'm excited to show WKP that they made the right choice!

You had a rough series against Detroit, how do you plan on bouncing back for next season?
I plan on working on my TPE this off-season. Get some $$. Do some training. Make buddies with my team mates. If all goes well, I'll show Detroit the real me this season when I play them (I've been sent down).

How do you see next season going for you?
Lots of dollar signs, Lots of minutes. Straight to the cup.

BoJo
Do you think St. Louis will be better this next season as you return to lead them?
I do. We have the new drafts coming to play. We have us old players from last season. The young and the new. Expect big things! I won't let us down again. I hope my team mates also wont.

What makes you stand out apart from the other goalies?
Well. I try to be active more than they are. I hold press conferences for $ every now and again. Also, I'm easy to get along with and I don't mind sitting a few games. Most people now a days only want to be starter! (so I've heard!Wink

Ohtaay
You were drafted to West Kendall, along with Ales Smirnov who is a knight. How do you plan on setting a side your rivalry ?

What happens on the ice is purely on the ice. If we're rivals, we're rivals. If we're on the same team, we're team mates. I hope he feels the same

What do you hope to improve on this season?
I hope to improve all around. I know I need to make those blockerside shots. As well as stop some power play points. I just hope to improve everything!

mpc
What changed to stop your upward track midsession to the stagnant training spell through the post season? Will this event occur again?

It was just some stuff in real life. I work snow removal when I'm not on the ice, so that has taken up alot of time (more snow this month than last 2). I will be more active now!

When do you plan on becoming a solid goaltender for Russia, a team that desperately needs goalie depth?
I thought I was. I'm not quite sure how to go about this. But I'm all in for it. Maybe they can contact me and tell me how to move forward.

What are your plans for future money making endeavors!
I play to do press conferences after major events, I plan to do the easy stuff also. Maybe get some bonus's and a raise after I prove myself!

What does your training going forward look like so you improve the most during your time in St. Louis?
I'm going to go with the flow. Probabally going to focus on something, but not sure what. Time will tell!

Where do you need work to become an elite goaltender?
I just need to focus on blocking anything and everything. I can't have those easy bounces get past me and cost me the game. I'm going to focus myself right now on what I can to stop those power play shots and probabaly get together with the team... and go over how to help protect the net (as they failed to do so on many occasions during the Detroit game). This was a major problem for us.

gorlab
Did you know any WKP'ers prior to the draft? If so what were your opinion on them?

Nope! Not that I know of. Only hung out with the rookies. I'm sure I may have crossed paths, but I mostly stuck to the scare crows.
#CAWCAW4LIFE

Would you pay for Bojo Biscuit to fly to Saskatoon, SK Canada to get knocked unconscious?
No comment. Wink

You went from the 2nd goalie selected in the SMJHL to the 4th goalie selected in the SHL, what happened?

You had a rough series against Detroit, how do you plan on bouncing back for next season?

How do you see next season going for you?

Do you think St. Louis will be better this next season as you return to lead them?

What makes you stand out apart from the other goalies?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

You were drafted to West Kendall, along with Ales Smirnov who is a knight. How do you plan on setting a side your rivalry ?

What do you hope to improve on this season?

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Play nice, you two. :ph34r:

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

What changed to stop your upward track midsession to the stagnant training spell through the post season? Will this event occur again?

When do you plan on becoming a solid goaltender for Russia, a team that desperately needs goalie depth?

What are your plans for future money making endeavors!

What does your training going forward look like so you improve the most during your time in St. Louis?

Where do you need work to become an elite goaltender?

Did you know any WKP'ers prior to the draft? If so what were your opinion on them?

Would you pay for Bojo Biscuit to fly to Saskatoon, SK Canada to get knocked unconscious?

more

Wow, I was spoke to Scarecrows....you don't know me? :o blasphemy

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Jan 22 2015, 01:57 AM
Wow, I was spoke to Scarecrows....you don't know me? :o blasphemy

i know you lol
i thought u played for scarecrows :D