Create Account

Where my draft...? An open letter to Jr league

Hey you, ya you! All of you... I know you folks be busy and we've done a lot with recruiting getting people here and with the combine expecting to end tomorrow. Traditionally league opens each for a day and then closes after.. but this year that is not the case as all seem to be open and we are doing 2 a day to try to get the league moving faster.. which I applaud.

Here from your SMJHL stars we are a little concerned over the draft... I understand things are to be special and some members have been waiting for a month and the biggest point task we have had so far had us firing you for whatever reason and that seemed to be a fitting point task with how slow you are JNH.

We the people ask for one thing and that is a draft date and be ready for drafting... Give us a draft date.. Give us trades before the draft.. give us Pluto back as a planet. Or we strike....! Whose with me!!!!!!!????

[Image: WritersStrike.gif]

Notes.. This is a humour piece just in case someone doesn't understand that I am just poking fun at a current situation Smile Plus I thought I could possibly help by getting some activity going around besides the combines (speaking of the combines - do them as they essentially free TPE).

While I am writing I want to wish all my fellow draft class members the best of luck in the draft... whenever that is Smile Come on GMs.. show some hype for the class Smile

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

wow at everyone apparently reading...

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Feb 3 2015, 10:20 PM
Hey you, ya you! All of you... I know you folks be busy and we've done a lot with recruiting getting people here and with the combine expecting to end tomorrow. Traditionally league opens each for a day and then closes after.. but this year that is not the case as all seem to be open and we are doing 2 a day to try to get the league moving faster.. which I applaud.

Here from your SMJHL stars we are a little concerned over the draft... I understand things are to be special and some members have been waiting for a month and the biggest point task we have had so far had us firing you for whatever reason and that seemed to be a fitting point task with how slow you are JNH.

We the people ask for one thing and that is a draft date and be ready for drafting... Give us a draft date.. Give us trades before the draft.. give us Pluto back as a planet. Or we strike....! Whose with me!!!!!!!????

[Image: WritersStrike.gif]

Notes.. This is a humour piece just in case someone doesn't understand that I am just poking fun at a current situation Smile  Plus I thought I could possibly help by getting some activity going around besides the combines (speaking of the combines - do them as they essentially free TPE).

While I am writing I want to wish all my fellow draft class members the best of luck in the draft... whenever that is Smile Come on GMs.. show some hype for the class Smile

Good thing for "Whose Line is it Anyway", otherwise I'd be going mad by now. Anyone know if the old episodes are on Netflix? Probably not, but it would be so sweet. Youtube has some, but they ran out with a lot of seasons still remaining.

Quote:Originally posted by c00kies@Feb 4 2015, 12:30 AM

Good thing for "Whose Line is it Anyway", otherwise I'd be going mad by now. Anyone know if the old episodes are on Netflix? Probably not, but it would be so sweet. Youtube has some, but they ran out with a lot of seasons still remaining.

good sir... I do not have the answer to this most critical question... Can we get an expert with netflix to confirm this request please...

We the Juniors are going to go crazy... We might have to make a league in Mexico.

Code:

In the preseason index I believe there was talks of a Canadian Volleyball tournment.

Which I imagine will be played on a beach next to a lake of maple syrup

Not on Netflix, but there's this.

Edit: OH. I guess their videos got taken down. My apologies.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

almost got a draft date finalized, Thanks for your patience guys Smile

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Feb 3 2015, 11:42 PM

good sir... I do not have the answer to this most critical question... Can we get an expert with netflix to confirm this request please...

We the Juniors are going to go crazy... We might have to make a league in Mexico.

Did someone forget to sign the CBA?
#WeTheJuniors

Quote:Originally posted by JNH+Feb 4 2015, 01:34 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (JNH @ Feb 4 2015, 01:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->almost got a draft date finalized, Thanks for your patience guys Smile[/b]

Hurray!! The joke piece got a response. JNH you know I bug you since I know you can handle it Smile Looking forward to it... thanks for the response buddy. Sorry to have to always bug you. But you always come through and bugging you in the Toronto LR about Jrs getting old

<!--QuoteBegin-njdevils@Feb 4 2015, 01:34 AM

Did someone forget to sign the CBA?
#WeTheJuniors
[/quote]

I'm not the head of the union... someone didn't give me the paper work LOL

Code:

You see the current timeline of reality has been distorted due to the proximity of it to the time when the McZ dimension comes into our reality, which I believe is S24 SHL Entry Draft.

The McZ dimension will cause a rift-like reaction in the ultimate timeline, the affects of which are being felt in S22. Trust me it will get way more bizarre as we go along.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Feb 4 2015, 04:14 AM
You see the current timeline of reality has been distorted due to the proximity of it to the time when the McZ dimension comes into our reality, which I believe is S24 SHL Entry Draft.

The McZ dimension will cause a rift-like reaction in the ultimate timeline, the affects of which are being felt in S22. Trust me it will get way more bizarre as we go along.

If you like this kind of humor, you should read the Hitchhiker's guide to galaxy, assuming you haven't already.

Quote:Originally posted by Fernand126@Feb 4 2015, 10:15 AM

If you like this kind of humor, you should read the Hitchhiker's guide to galaxy, assuming you haven't already.
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."

Man, now I'm gonna have to reread the books..

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

SMJHL is a joke

#BringBackNWJHL

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Feb 4 2015, 10:44 AM
SMJHL is a joke

#BringBackNWJHL
LET'S RIOT UNLESS THIS HAPPENS

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

hahaha nice.... also where is Montreal's and St. Louis' combine?

Code: