Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee The Shark@Mar 10 2015, 03:20 PM

Or The Cards for that matter.....
yea even them lol

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Mar 10 2015, 03:13 PM

i read that if the Bears cut Cutler this off-season his cap hit would have JUMPED like 3mil to 18.5mil or something.
likely they tried to trade him (kept it a secret obviously) and nobody was interested.

Yeah, I think Pace and Fox are just handcuffed this season, the last regime really fucked them over. I don't know, some reports are saying that he wasn't shopped around...but I find that hard to believe, considering they haven't shown any support in Cutler since they took over. It shouldn't take this long to say whether you support thr franchise QB.

Also, Mariota >Winston

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Not sure I'd even like the Foles pickup if I were a Rams fan. He MIGHT be healthier than Bradford but he's still a QB who can not escape whatsoever and is already sacked a lot behind a better OL, no?

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Mar 10 2015, 12:24 PM
Not sure I'd even like the Foles pickup if I were a Rams fan. He MIGHT be healthier than Bradford but he's still a QB who can not escape whatsoever and is already sacked a lot behind a better OL, no?

He was sacked 9 times last season in 8 games.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Mar 10 2015, 03:24 PM

I mean I see it. Foles only missed half the season. Bradford miss the whole thing. :lol:

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee The Shark@Mar 10 2015, 02:28 PM

Foles? to be fair he was in an offense more predicated on quick passes

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee The Shark@Mar 10 2015, 03:28 PM

a lot of that has to do with the system, but Foles is more of an escapable guy than Bradford imo

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Mar 10 2015, 12:29 PM

a lot of that has to do with the system, but Foles is more of an escapable guy than Bradford imo

Ya I was just providing the stat. I think Foles playing decent was the product of the system.

I mean Mark Sanchez had comparable numbers last season and that guy can't run without hitting an ass.

Jake Locker retires

Opens door for Mariota in Tennessee

Per Mike Garafolo

Mike Iupati to AZ

Lockers heart just not in it anymore and coupled that with injuries.

Kinda sad as the kid was a respectable QB

wonder where Browner goes and how much he gets.
if we lose Revis AND Browner Smile)

Malcolm Smith to Oakland. Saw that coming with Norton Jr. coming over.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 35s35 seconds ago
DeMarco Murray took note that Sam Bradford is headed to the #Eagles. They ran the same offense in college. #Eagles in the mix.

:o