Create Account

Richard D'Amour Q&A Come ask questions!

*Ready for grading, first article to be graded so should be x2. Approximately 2.9k words.

Cameras click and flash as people anxiously budge and stumble around each other, each person some sort of media agent, scout, or even other future prospect. Richard D'amour stands behind the screen, taking deep breaths and looking down in deep thought as he listens to the various camera clicks. Exactly what I LOVE to hear.... D'amour thought as he adjusted the cap on his head one final time before stepping out onto the lighted stage, his bright white smile reflecting the camera flashes as he proceeded to toss the cap he had just been adjusting into a crowd of people who then began to ferociously fight for it. Laughing, he pulled a foldable chair out from the elongated media table, cleared his throat, and tapped the mic twice. "Thank God, last one of these I did they forced me to shout because they couldn't wire a mic properly." The crowd began to laugh heartily, and with the ice broken (and of course, no pun intended), D'amour focused his eyes all around the room, waiting for the whole room to become silent in anticipation of what he would say next.

"So, does anyone have a question they would like to ask the best defenseman in the Season 23 SMJHL draft?"

Quote:Any certain team you want to be drafted to?

What nhl defensemen is your comparable ?

"There is no team that I would prefer to play for. Any team that is willing to make an invest ment of their time in me, I am willing to give my all."

"I'd compare myself to a current defenseman, as a guy like Duncan Keith. Of all time? I'd argue I'm a little bit like Ray Bourque. However I also think that, as the assuredly #1 defensive prospect this year, I believe that I am comparable to no other. Next?"

Quote:What sort of attitude do you bring to the locker room?

What are your expectations for the season?

What kind of role do you expect to fill with whatever team drafts you?

D'amour let a slight smirk escape, considering the crowd and what sort of scouts, or managers, or potential employers might be out there as he would answer these next few questions.

"As far as locker room attitude goes, I can't say there has ever been a team that I've played on that hasn't enjoyed having me in there. Any coaches that I've had can reaffirm this, and for anyone with doubts, I'd invite you into the locker room myself!"

More cameras flickered and flashed with the end of this exclamatory answer, and D'amour once again waited for another hush and lull in the excitement to speak again.

"My only expectation this season is to be able to play hockey. I'm not a picky player; I'll play first pairing, I'll play third pairing. All I want to do is go out there and impress, no matter what team, or what line. As far as roles? I can do whatever coach needs. That is why I have a firm belief that I am a #1 draft pick this year; I have everything a coach needs. Potential, a good attitude, and hockey sense better than most. Next question?"

Any certain team you want to be drafted to?

What nhl defensemen is your comparable ?

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

What sort of attitude do you bring to the locker room?

What are your expectations for the season?

What kind of role do you expect to fill with whatever team drafts you?

Questions have been answered: Open for more!