Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 30 2015, 11:47 AM

From what I've heard there's a possibility he goes undrafted until he's exonerated (Assuming he really did have nothing to do with it)
yea i read that too…i still think someone will take him.
i sure as shit would if he falls to our 2nd round pick

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 30 2015, 11:16 AM
So I don't follow much College Football, but from what I've seen, I would love Green-Beckham I guess due to personal shit he's a first round talent but 2nd round likely pick? I wouldn't mind New England trading back (like they always do) if they think they can get him but still bolster the defense to make up some ground lost with recent departures.

I believe he's like 6' 5" 240 ish, runs mid 4.4. He's not as fast as Calvin Johnson, but the comparisons can be made. He got busted with weed and he also pushed a girl down a flight of stairs...he's got a ton of talent tho. He should go top 20 but I highly doubt it cause of all that stupid shit lol

RIPDAVE

Collins I've seen projected as high as like 15-17 something like that. Such shitty timing if he has nothing to do with it. Some people think it could be another Rae Carruth situation of the baby turns out to be his. I hope he's innocent tho, he has alotta talent.

RIPDAVE

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Apr 30 2015, 11:52 AM

I believe he's like 6' 5" 240 ish, runs mid 4.4. He's not as fast as Calvin Johnson, but the comparisons can be made. He got busted with weed and he also pushed a girl down a flight of stairs...he's got a ton of talent tho. He should go top 20 but I highly doubt it cause of all that stupid shit lol
Given what his life has been I'm surprised that's all he's done tbh.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

How do the Pat's fans feel about Cam Erving at 32?

He is versatile guy, probably would have to start at center or guard in the NFL, as his film at tackle isn't very great. I could see him benefiting from the Pats veteran leader ship and becoming a top offensive linemen

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Apr 30 2015, 11:54 AM
Collins I've seen projected as high as like 15-17 something like that. Such shitty timing if he has nothing to do with it. Some people think it could be another Rae Carruth situation of the baby turns out to be his. I hope he's innocent tho, he has alotta talent.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2015/story/_/i...-year-old-woman

Quote:Police are seeking to question La'el Collins following the shooting death of a pregnant woman last week, but the former LSU offensive lineman is not considered a suspect, Baton Rouge police Lt. Jonny Dunnam told ESPN.

"We have identified where La'el was the day the lady was murdered to establish he was nowhere around," Boren told ESPN. "We have offered to give names, witnesses who can vouch for his whereabouts that day until after the woman's body was discovered. We believe that when [police] have verified that information, that they will rule him out as a suspect in the homicide, just as I believe he should be."

its bad timing…and it's a risk of course to take him, but if he falls far enough, i want the Pats to go for it

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Apr 30 2015, 12:02 PM

He is versatile guy, probably would have to start at center or guard in the NFL, as his film at tackle isn't very great. I could see him benefiting from the Pats veteran leader ship and becoming a top offensive linemen
i don't know much about him, but I want either an interior offensive/defensive lineman
or a corner (Byron Jones or Jalen Collins preferably)

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Apr 30 2015, 12:02 PM

Personally I want a DBack, or DLine, or someone who's falling inexplicably who's too good to pass up. The offensive line is okay enough to not spend a pick there unless it's an absolute steal.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 30 2015, 12:05 PM

Personally I want a DBack, or DLine, or someone who's falling inexplicably who's too good to pass up. The offensive line is okay enough to not spend a pick there unless it's an absolute steal.
we do need a G if we don't end up re-signing Connolly.
I don't think we need to spend a 1st round pick on one tho…you can usually find quality interior olineman later on in the draft (Bryan Stork for example).
but if we do, id be okay with that

Erving won't fall that far

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Apr 30 2015, 12:09 PM

we do need a G if we don't end up re-signing Connolly.
I don't think we need to spend a 1st round pick on one tho…you can usually find quality interior olineman later on in the draft (Bryan Stork for example).
but if we do, id be okay with that
I thought we re-signed Connolly. Must have gotten that mixed up with something else. But yeah, I wouldn't want a 1st rounder spent there when I think it'll be harder to fill the glaring needs on defense later on than it will be to fill that offensive line hole like you said.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Apr 30 2015, 09:10 AM
Erving won't fall that far

I don't know I've seen a lot of not so greatness out of the kid. I'm a Tampa Bay Bucs (Yes this is painful) and Florida State Fan. Steve White an ex buc did a thorough breakdown and he looked mid-2nd round. If you're interested I can dig it up, I would love to see the kid go Mid First round but that's just being a homer.

I watched Draft Day this morning to get pumped Smile)

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Apr 30 2015, 11:12 AM

I don't know I've seen a lot of not so greatness out of the kid.  I'm a Tampa Bay Bucs (Yes this is painful) and Florida State Fan. Steve White an ex buc did a thorough breakdown and he looked mid-2nd round.  If you're interested I can dig it up, I would love to see the kid go Mid First round but that's just being a homer.

Both McShay and Kiper have him in the top 25 picks.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Apr 30 2015, 09:14 AM

Both McShay and Kiper have him in the top 25 picks.

I would love to see him taken there, actually I rather have him slip to the bucs :D.