Create Account

What is the record

For most games played in a players career for goalies and skaters?

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

I'm pretty sure Raycroft holds it for skaters I believe

Jesster for goalies possibly

Not sure the numbers due to index blanks

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

JY prolly knows for goalies

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

What about Mac's goalie?
McPerson or Macperson. I dont know his name

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@May 10 2015, 08:55 PM
I'm pretty sure Raycroft holds it for skaters I believe

Jesster for goalies possibly

Not sure the numbers due to index blanks

I think that Gibbon has more games than Raycroft by now... Maybe Smirnov has as well, but he retired last off-season so Gibbon should be ahead now.

No clue when it comes to goalies to be honest, JY could be close or any other goalie from the S8-S12 era that is still playing.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

To my knowledge, Jesster played like 589 (not on comp, can't check but when I get back I will). I'm not entirely sure what Honcho played, but I'll add it up. He'll probably be close, but as of now I'd say probably Jesster.

I know Ask was about 100 games away last season, I'm about 150 away.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by Birks@May 10 2015, 12:58 PM
What about Mac's goalie?
MacPherson

Quote:Originally posted by Birks@May 10 2015, 02:58 PM
What about Mac's goalie?

We aren't talking about most games without appearing.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Birks@May 10 2015, 12:58 PM
What about Mac's goalie?
Around for a long time, but a long time backup/split starts goalie with Rami and others

Remember, Jesster was like S1-14, pretty substantial

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

JY do u have the master spreadhseet of it?

I haven't made it a spreadsheet yet. I'll do it eventually, I'm sure. But I added up all the games Honcho had a decision in and it was 506. Jesster in his dropdown has it at 547, and I have him with a decision in 539 games. So 547 seems to be the record for GP. (I thought 589 because Jesster had 289 wins, so I mixed em in my head)

Mac had 475 GP btw. I'll finish this season at 443, Prikulis will be at 447 (my suspension from S15 has me 4 games behind him). So we should be breaking the record here in 2-3 seasons.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by Josh*@May 10 2015, 02:45 PM
I haven't made it a spreadsheet yet. I'll do it eventually, I'm sure. But I added up all the games Honcho had a decision in and it was 506. Jesster in his dropdown has it at 547, and I have him with a decision in 539 games. So 547 seems to be the record for GP. (I thought 589 because Jesster had 289 wins, so I mixed em in my head)

Mac had 475 GP btw. I'll finish this season at 443, Prikulis will be at 447 (my suspension from S15 has me 4 games behind him). So we should be breaking the record here in 2-3 seasons.

Oh damn nicce

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@May 10 2015, 04:34 PM

We aren't talking about most games without appearing.

Oh. are we talking about when people play an unrealistic 40 mins a game like most of your team?

So I finished my career with 5th in wins and 3rd in Games played over a 14 season career. It doesn't look look I put too bad of a career together after all. No trophies, one IIHF gold medal, no Cups but a halfways decent career.

Congrats Jaywhy and Fourfour, you will both overtake those records and it makes me even happier to know what sort of player it takes to take those records from me.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@May 10 2015, 06:01 PM

Oh. are we talking about when people play an unrealistic 40 mins a game like most of your team?
No... We're talking most games played not most games on the bench Smile) Your goalie spent the majority of the latter part of his career as a backup/split games.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Josh*@May 10 2015, 05:45 PM

Do you have my win - loss record, I wanted to do a small dropdown with it since I can't get the stats for S6-like 9 so that irritates me. A GP and WIN/LOSS would be perfect.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]