Create Account

Western conference SHL team reviews Get your reading glasses boys.

So either way this was bound to happend eventually I have decided to attempt and kick some ass and just full blown go all out on a typing rampage. This is Get your reading glasses boys TSN SHL edition.

Team one western conference

Dragons The Calgary Dragons Dragons

Although this team ended up last in the standings it is safe to say they are going to bounce back and lay down a beating on any team facing them. They have the number one pick in a very active deep draft class. Any pick they will make is bound to be a cannot miss pick. Let us take a look at some of their big star and management team.

Management team

04L: As I myself have never really seen him around that much on the forums. I still believe he is a wonderful GM who has the pieces to go forward and make a run for the cup. He has 2 great defensive pairings and a bunch of forward stars. I am very excited to see what he does in the off season and the future going forward.

C00kies: In my opinion he is by far one of the greatest people on the site. This guy is honestly makes the locker room fun and gives grest advice. I knownhim through the scare crows locker room. He is leaving us this season to go on and help out his dragons with his kick ass player jagr. One hell of a player beast mode activated when he is on the ice. I am going to miss his fun personality. He is the type of guy that would be the defining decision in if a player would resign to the dragons. Or in a FA's situation signing to the dragons. I hope for all the best for you and luck going forward I shall miss your prescense in the LR.

Top 3 players/users

Esa anarikkanen: also known as the user steelhead77 this guy means real buisness in every aspect of winning. Not only did he win the cup in detroit recently. He is about to hit 1500 TPE. That is outstanding and I have the utmost respect for him because he is skilled smjhl GM and he also has the time to make a outstanding spectacular player. Good luck to you going in the future and hopefully you win the challenge cup very soon in the near future. You are great!

Steven jalopski/Gorlab: holy crap and when I say holy crap I mean holy shit look at this guy he has now over 1600 TPE HOW? I mean if I had to be scared of a player it would be stegen jalopski. I do not know gorlab too much all I know is he is a outstanding user and I only hear great things about you. I see you in the forums and you are overall a great guy. Hopefully you and the dragons can go on one more cup run before his retirement and good luck to you in the future. You should be a easy inductee of the hall of fame you are amazing!

Roberts birkavs/birks: Outstanding player sitting at 1200+ TPE knowing that I see you around alot in many places whether it is causing mayhem on the forums or kicking ass on the forums and in the SHL you know how to make a great build ( copy off this guy for a amazing play maker build ) hope the best to you in the future. #SpectacularBirks

Team two western conference: Blizzard The Edmonton Blizzard Blizzard

This team was very close to winning it all. Making it all the way to the finals as a powerhouse all the way through until the end. Eventually beaten by the wolf pack in 6 games I think the blizzard are going to come back swinging heavy for another cup run. With such a talented group why would they not? Let us take a look at their all star team and management.

Keenan: honestly another GM I personally do not know but is probably amazing because he put together a team capable of winning the cup so respect for that. He has also made a great player in kyle keenan to help is team just be thatbmuch better. Honestly can bet keenan is ine bad ass GM. Good luck to you in the future go for another cup run! Younare a beast m8

Teztify: the guy who signs everything that moves. Ok let us face the fact I do not know 90% of the GM's or Co GM's but what I do know Is that teztify is busy as shit just looking at recent posts it just constant resigning people. No wonder this organization is amazing got some bad ass management that want to compete. Teztify has made a good player in his defenseman magnus vikstrand at 800 TPE he will be soon to be unstoppable in a season or two. Good luck to you in the future keep signing million of peoples. You are fantastic m8!

Top 3 players

Josh*/Goaltending God: THIS IS HONESTLY SCARY 1600 TPE with 258 banked. Honestly he is going to try to make his player survive forever and be immortal and never get old an be skillful forever and ever and I think he can actually pull it off the edmonton blizzard have one hell of a gosltender on their hand, DONT LET GO OF THE GOALTENDER GOD EDMONTON! Best of luck to you josh*/jakub aittokallio. YOU ARE ZEH GOAALLTENDDER GODDDD!

Yousef scherbuk/Yousef: I remember you from being the vancouver whalers GM. I know you were suspended everyone makes mistakes it happends it seems like a good idea then you end up realizing how shitty it was. I respect you still and you were a amazing GM none the less. Your player is amazing and you were one of the key pieces to the edmonton blizzards cup run. Sitting at 1100 TPE with 200 bank the effort is there. I am looking forward to your return when you do return anyways. Hang in there and do not vanish on us. Your have Skillz m8!

Matthew buschesner/JP: the First GM I have ever spoken to. You brought me to the crows like a boss and then you ran away from us Undecided but it is okay you are going to win a cup soon with edmonton soon. Also become a GM again you are very capable of creating a cup winning team. 200 more tpe until you hit 1000 tpe club and become indestructable. Although you were super quiet you sre amazing. Keep on kicking kt JP maybe our players cross paths in the future. #JP4PRESIDENT

Western team number 3: Panthers The LA Panthers Panthers

This was super close to winning it all a few seasons ago. They are still a power house and can come back for a big cuo run at any time. Especislly with the llayers they have it is no suprise why they make the play offsmevery season. Let us see who made this power house starting at the management team. And then to the dedicsted players who work hard to kick ass.

RAGNARTOOMUCHSWAGNARCANTEVENSPELLNAMETOOMUCHSWAGITHURTS: I have seen you around and yes it confuses me how You have not been banned for too much swag. Honestly I think you are really awesome to have that meme face in your name it honestly scares me though because it is constantly staring at me and I do not know if that is normal or not maybe I have some mental illness who knkw at this point. Anyways back to you and your abiikity to make a kick ass team. You have great drafting skills and that is where you have your core players especially veterans that have been there forever since you have drafted theme. They are now key pieces in your cup runs. Overall you are grest and know how to take a joke which is amazing. Keep on doing what yiu are doing. Good luck to you in the future! #SWAGNAR2MUCHSWEG

Wasty - the guy I see everywhere but really still do not know. But you seem like a very epic person. You have a good team you and your co gm have put together I can see a cup in your guys future keep on wasting people. You see what I did there? I bet you did hahaa. Anyways keep on wrecking everyone. Good luck to you in the future Cheers WWWWWWAAAAAASSSSTTTYYYYYYYYY!

Jackson weekes/jackson: I have heard quite alot of stories sbout you from my old pal schmidt. On how in the iihf tournament he was the junior GM and he only played himself because you pissed him off ahhh good times. Hey I thought it was funny anyways, you are a skilled goaltender and will win the cup very soon with the team you have it ks teally hard not too in my opinion. Maybe I can score on you in the future rip the net whike I am at it. Just kidding but you are awesome. Keep on making saves and see yiu in the future good luck. #GETSNUBBEDBYSCHMIDTLUL

Brian Morely/ragnartoomuchswagnar: Well this legend GM has also made a legend player I remember seeing your name all day in the playoff play by plays. Scoring too many goals I feel like you are one of the most amazing dedicated members on this site. You habe enough tpe to be immortal 1500 with 152 banked I wonder if you can make it to season 30 you probably good. Anyways you are going to break records I hope you can live long enough to get mkre points than chris mczerhl! Troll him hard! HOF is going have to force you to retire sooner or later lol.

DO NOT GRADE YET I HAVE TO FINISH THIS LATER AND YES THIS WILL BE FINISHED SOON. ALOTMOF TYPING THOUGH TAKING A BREAK.

LET THE OCEAN DRINK ME! - DamienJ10

Good read Cheers

Suggest bolding the team names, makes it much easier to read. :D

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

No mention of your N.A.B.A. Co gm huh?

Looks like 44's getting more starts Wink

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Jun 5 2015, 10:52 PM
No mention of your N.A.B.A. Co gm huh?

Looks like 44's getting more starts Wink

NONONONONO THERE IS ONE MORE SLOOOT FOR YOUUU NONONO I AM STARTIN 2BMAN

Quote:Originally posted by "damienj10"
I do not know gorlab too much all I know is he is a outstanding user and I only hear great things about you. I see you in the forums and you are overall a great guy

^^^ Everybody who thinks I'm a bad/disliked member can go suck an egg. ^^^

I like this guy

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

:wub:

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab+Jun 5 2015, 08:11 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (gorlab @ Jun 5 2015, 08:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-"damienj10"
I do not know gorlab too much all I know is he is a outstanding user and I only hear great things about you. I see you in the forums and you are overall a great guy

^^^ Everybody who thinks I'm a bad/disliked member can go suck an egg. ^^^[/b][/quote]

My feelings on Gorlab on a daily basis

Huh Angry Rolleyes Huh Blink Rant x-( Rolleyes Tongue :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :unsure: Blink :D :-? :o Rant >:D<

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Kit/ andybj > JP

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Waiting to read a shitstorm about Texas. :D

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Winnipeg not at the top? I need to start promoting harder